PR: Derek Blessing – 21 PR, 388 yds, 18.5 avg., 3 TD, DL: Michael Voelker – 63 tkls, 8.5 tfls, 2 sacks, 4 pbus, DB: Darnell Woods – 58 tkls, 5 ints, 4 pbus, K: Kenny Zoeller – 15/20 FGs, 27/28 PATs, 72 pts, LB: Dylan Heithoff – 71 tkls, 9.5 tfls, 4 sacks, WR: Colten Quinabo – 47 rec, 567 yds, 12.1 avg., 4 TD, QB: Von Thomas – passing: 165-331 (50.0%), 1,840 yds, 14 TD, 17 INT; rushing: 460 yds, 6 TD. 2003-05         Wayne State, Assistant Coach/Recruiting Coordinator It’s theirs, not mine.”. “I have always admired the way his guys play and I am so excited to see our offensive develop under his leadership.”. 2012-13 Women's Basketball Roster Choose a Player: Baal, Janelle Beller, Stacy Cook, Courtney Duren, Morgan Focht, Sydney Hecht, Makayla Janata, Kaitlyn Kurtenbach, Tessa Leines, Emily Martin, Denae Sanchez, Kelly Schleif, Kaitlyn Shanahan, Mallory TeKolste, Felicia … With the win, the Prairie Wolves improved to 14-1 in the last 15 meetings in the series played in Lincoln, Neb. With five wins this season, Winter set a new personal high as Bulldog head coach. The drive began on the Concordia 42-yard line after the ball was jarred loose from Tiger running back Josh Endres by Dylan Heithoff and recovered by Ryan Coffey. We just wanted it to be over and get to the locker room and get refocused. – The rash of turnovers, penalties and dropped passes aside, Saturday’s GPAC football opener between the Bulldogs and visiting Dakota Wesleyan proved to be a thriller. Concordia will return home on Oct. 27 for Senior Day in the final game at Bulldog Stadium this season. “The first half was probably one of the stranger halves I’ve ever seen in football. However, Northwestern would go scoreless over the final 30 minutes. The Red Raiders answered with 1:27 left in the half when Bloemendaal found junior receiver Brice Byker for a 28-yard touchdown pass to seemingly put Northwestern in control. “Just seeing him, he’s scarred up all down his legs. We will continue to get better throughout the rest of this season, and I believe an exciting future is in store for Bulldog football. “We knew the offense could take care of business. Francis, the Nebraska Wesleyan signal caller, shook off his two second quarter interceptions and ended up 26-for-38 through the air with 256 yards and a touchdown pass in powering the Prairie Wolves to a 355-210 advantage in total yards. 2. “It was a short-yardage play where I wedged through the middle and made contact with a linebacker,” Gillory said. 9. The former University of Houston walk on was a prized member of Winter’s 2010 recruiting haul. “We shot ourselves in the foot too much,” Bulldog head coach Vance Winter said. Of Concordia’s six losses in 2012, only one came by a margin of more than 10 points and three were by eight points or less. *NOTE: Each district is separated into College Division, NCAA Division I, II and III teams. Led by head coach Tim Miles, in his first season with the Cornhuskers. The game-changing turnover led to a Thomas seven-yard touchdown run that put Concordia in front 7-6. “We try to set up each punt return knowing that if he gets a head of steam, he’s going to be tough to stop. “We are really excited about what Aaron can do this fall,” White said. We needed a big play,” Winter said. Wes Flanigan (Auburn) This season’s team was noticeably improved from previous seasons. I think we can get it. Capital One Academic All-District 6: College Division. 2011 GPAC All-Conference (*denotes returnee): Ryan Adams (Honorable Mention), Heath Broekemeier (Honorable Mention), Jerrod Fleming (First Team), *Dylan Heithoff (Second Team), *Langston Jones (Honorable Mention), Benjamin Klein (First Team), *Tom Malander (Honorable Mention), Derek Rodine (Second Team), Nate Sindt (Honorable Mention), *Michael Voelker (Honorable Mention), Charles Washington (Second Team), Darnell Woods (Honorable Mention) “It’s never easy to go on the road and win, and to do it on someone else’s homecoming,” Winter said. Reed scampered 39 yards for a touchdown at the 13:25 mark of the fourth quarter to extend the lead to 38-12, putting the Chargers well out of reach. Blessing began his terrific game with an interception that he returned 52 yards to the Dordt 20-yard line on the Defenders’ opening possession. The two teams traded blows for much of the second half in sun-soaked Seward, Neb. Linebacker Langston Jones paced the Bulldogs with nine total tackles, including 2.5 for loss. Dotzler, Paige “They had a sense of purpose from the beginning.”. So, what’s it like to break away and return a punt to the house? In his Thursday press conference, Franzen said that Fanning’s mother was “blown away” by a letter of condolence she received from Vance Winter. The head coach was Doc Sadler, in his sixth season with the Cornhuskers. “I have a good relationship with coach Winter and I have confidence in the direction of the program under his leadership. During his playing days, White was a two-year starter at Wayne State after transferring from Santa Rosa Junior College in 1998. 5. The once-reluctant Blessing went on to return punts for touchdowns of 56 yards versus Dordt on Sept. 22 and 50 yards in the upset of then-No. “They’ve been a much improved offense as the season’s gone on. Northwestern – 74 (3) With improved mental focus, according to Osten, Zoeller enjoyed a big senior year. The return of Heithoff and Voelker eases the pain of losing leading tackler Jerrod Fleming from the linebacker corps and steady defensive back Ben Klein. “The first half was like a root canal,” Winter said. “Just a whole group of great guys that want to keep fighting and keep winning. Quinabo had his best game of the season, catching nine passes for 123 yards and a touchdown. “We’ve got a great group of guys,” Winter said. He went on to earn his master’s in sports management at Wayne State in 2004. "Kenny is a unique individual. / North Little Rock (Arkansas Baptist), Lakewood, Colo. / Lakewood (San Francisco State), St. Paul, Minn. / St. Paul Johnson (Oklahoma State). The senior kicker nailed all three of his field goal tries on the night. Junior linebackers Langston Jones and Dylan Heithoff tied for the team lead with seven stops each.

J Cole Change Quotes, Stanford Basketball News, Youtube Exercises, Secret Love Song Part 2 Ukulele Chords, American Girl Isabelle Collection, How Does An Envious Person Behave,