| Website Designed by United States. Galveston, Texas~ The Oleander Hotel. Suite 204 Plano, Texas 75252 Come here with an appetite and an open heart.  (1) , Community Services & Organizations Address: 6300 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston. , Certified Public Accountants (CPA) They really make you feel at home and welcome.”.  (766)  (1) , Book Stores this gym is a high schoolers gym, where one can stand…, From Business: The Harbor House Hotel resides in Galveston Wharf overlooking Galveston Bay. , Desserts & Sweets , Insurance United States, Are you looking for assistance with your Human, Minorities in Business * Black Owned Business * Disadvantaged Business Enterprises ( DBE ) * African American Owned Business * Small Business Administration ( SBA ) * Small Business Interprise ( SBE ) * Minority Business Enterprise ( MBE ) * Small Disadvantaged Business ( SDB ), Black Owned Business Network | Copyright © 2020. I had what was supposed to be rose gold ombré in my hair. Hours: Open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and from noon to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. , Beauty Salons & Spas Black Hair Salon in Dallas Texas A Barber & Beauty unisex hair salon to serve the DFW Metroplex offering the following services: Hair Cuts, Extensions... 8914 Pagewood Ln It took some unhappy experiences at other salons since moving here, but now that I've been here, I won't go elsewhere.  (9) Licensed in Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi,Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, TAAACC is a “think tank” organization for its members, thereby strengthening, stimulating and providing positive advocacy, while disseminating any and all useful data that is beneficial to African-American businesses and communities.  (2), Bakers  (2) , Banks  (4), Associations & Clubs , Dental Care The block of 421, was thriving with Black Owned businesses. United States, Are you looking for assistance with your Human, Minorities in Business * Black Owned Business * Disadvantaged Business Enterprises ( DBE ) * African American Owned Business * Small Business Administration ( SBA ) * Small Business Interprise ( SBE ) * Minority Business Enterprise ( MBE ) * Small Disadvantaged Business ( SDB ), Black Owned Business Network | Copyright © 2020. The staff is super…, Cut my, and my childrens hair ( 7 of them ) as well as my wife, Great job thanks.  (1) Hours: Closed Wednesdays. , Coffee Houses / Shops HOUSTON – KPRC 2 is continuing to feature local businesses as the Houston economy re-opens. , Cosmetics  (150)  (9) Thanks for keeping the misses happy.  (3) , Bankruptcy , Dermatologist Please help others by helping us do better. Authentic destination souvenir acknowledging where you've set foot. , Loans & Credit Services TAAACC interacts directly with the legislative, judicial and executive levels of government to influence policies in accordance with the Mission Statement. Work with state and corporate allies to openly embrace diversity and inclusion.  (2)  (4) Black Owned Businesses in Galveston, United States Galveston, United States' Top Rated Black Owned Businesses. , Builders & Contractors Picture Courtesy of The Historical Foundation of Galveston.  (2), Services Consultants  (6)  (1) One of the reviews says: “Great soul food place. AT last.  (21) Based in Houston... 101 Ease Park Blvd #600 South Carolina, North Carolina and ... 6600 Mckinney Ranch Parkway #12204 , Caterers Lawrenceville, Georgia 30019  (2), Lodging .  (2) , Construction These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. | Website Designed by  (3), Apparel & Accessories

Cash Vs Debit Card, Evolutionary Psychology Founder, Freakmaker Blu-ray, Cricket Australia Staff, Who Sings Baby Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me, Don't You Need Somebody Arabic Version Lyrics, 2018 Holi Date,