TheOdd1sOut, a YouTube Channel that was started in August 2014, currently has 8.3 million subscribers and 1.1 billion video views – offering viewers a family-friendly channel that shares the life stories of James Rallison through humor and animation. While it won’t be my first pick, if someone else wants to play I wouldn’t automatically say no, and I promise that’s a bigger compliment than it sounds. Harry will be one of the harder cards to get in the game. We soon realized that the the directions are horrible. If you've ever played Spoons, it's basically the same concept. James Rallison, known by his moniker ‘TheOdd1sOut,’ is an American YouTube cartoonist based in Arizona and is best known for his comic series and his YouTube channel of the same name. This set includes 58 playing cards featuring all of your favorite Odd 1s Out characters, 1 play mat, 6 plastic figurines, and instructions. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Please try your search again later. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. CLICK HERE. My son loves this on YouTube. There was a problem completing your request. Get 2 copies of the Can't Catch Harry, Moth Figurines, and White Trash Butterflies + HOLOGRAPHIC COLLECTORS CARDS. The art itself is what you’d expect, coming from the original artist, but the little details are noticeable. This is a fast-paced game, incredibly fun to play with friends and family! Listography: The Game: May the Best List Win! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. You can see Cafe Chaos by clicking HERE. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. The cards look amazing and we both loved how the characters are portrayed on the cards. Unique cards that affect the entire game play for a specific round! Once again, if you’re a regular reader, you know I basically detest speed games. The new ‘Can’t Catch Harry’ Card Game created by American YouTube Cartoonist James Rallison (better known online as TheOdd1sOut for his animated videos) has raised more than $150,000 – 15 times its campaign goal with over 2,200 backers – just days after launching on Kickstarter. Instructions were a little confusing. You can confirm your order details before purchasing. This is the new Can't Catch Harry Game, An Odd 1s Out Card Game, now available for purchase on TheOdd1sOut Store! Hurry there's not much time left before the end of the campaign: CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER! Since you backed my first campaign - I'll be giving you an exclusive collectors cards when you back the second game. If a player has all four Devil cards, everyone’s score is reset to zero (even if they were in the negative) and only that player scores their moth for the round. All first day backers will be eligible for an exclusive character card! Depending on what cards you have in your hand and what moth you can grab you receive or lose points. save hide report. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I’ve even seen a table sturdy enough for a person to stand on, broken playing spoons. Therefore, you could end up passing the same card right round the players and not go anywhere!. Harry is worth 3 points, Cray Cray is worth 2 points, Chubs is worth 1 point, and the Lamp is worth -1 point. I've been working  you're going to love this new card game - make sure you watch the hero video. At that point, the player tries to grab Harry the moth (one of the figurines). You know what? You can only get this card if you backed Can't Catch Harry. Each Devil card in a player’s hand is worth -1 point unless you have all four. Each moth is worth a different amount of points. We love you so much for pledging at this level we're going to draw you a custom card. Once I purchased it and he opened it. I wish every shipping company could deliver that fast! We’re super excited from the response we’ve received from our crowdfunders on Kickstarter so quickly after we introduced Can’t Catch Harry, and our supporters will be the first to enjoy it during their family game nights, A 54-card deck, with each card drawn by James Rallison and featuring a character from his videos, Five figurine game pieces – all game pieces are moths from his “Harry the Moth” video, with Harry the Moth being the featured figurine, A Custom game play mat for the figurines to sit on. - If you want to purchase more than one copy, just add an additional $35 to your pledge level (Extra shipping charges my apply). You’ll spend many game nights trying to catch Harry before he and his friends are pulled into the lull of the Lamp (bug zapper). Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Find out in this Odd 1s Out original game. This is a 58 card set with all Can't Catch Harry cards in a holographic form! Because you ordered Can't Catch Harry - you will get free Collectors Card if you order before the end of the campaign. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Race to Match The Shapes in The Right Slots to Against Your Opponent, and Before The Time Runs Out! My son is a fan of The Odd 1s Out so we bought this game when it became available in Canada on Amazon. You could play without a board at all, but it keeps all the pieces a consistent distance apart. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. share. It is certainly possible that the antennas or wings could eventually break off, but after 3 groups of players, they still look like new. CLICK HERE, ___________________________________________________________________, Learn the skills of the future with electronic projects delivered to your doorstep! This game is sooooo fun!!!!!. Rallison says he has spent months working alongside with his team to develop a brand new game that he could share with everyone – which included “countless hours drawing this incredible game” he hopes that this game will become a favorite to play often with friends and family and will find its place alongside other popular family games. All things considered, sometimes they still make mistakes- but they really do a good job. Our whole family LOVES this game. This game its so confusing and makes no sense but my children love it because they like the YouTube channel odd ones out. Includes one copy of Can't Catch Harry deck + Moth Figurines - If you want to purchase more than one copy, just add an additional $40 to your pledge level (Extra shipping charges my apply). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Can't Catch Harry Card Game - The Odd 1s Out Original Game, These Cards Will Get You Drunk - Fun Adult Drinking Game for Parties, ThinkFun Laser Chess Two Player Strategy Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up - MENSA Award Winner, Gator Golf - Putt The Ball into The Gator's Mouth to Score Game by Goliath, Let's Mingle Kids Card Game | Conversation Starters | Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT | Mindfulness Activities | Social Emotional Learning | Critical Thinking | Counseling Questions | Growth Mindset, Beverage Buddee Can Cover - Best Can Cover For Standard Size Soda/Beer/Energy Drink Cans - Made In The USA - BPA-PCB Free - 4 pack (Asst Colors), Electronic Catch Phrase Game (Amazon Exclusive). As well, the moths all have their respective point values imprinted on the bottom of each piece, which is a nice touch. As a member of the Animation Squad, Rallison sometimes works with his YouTube animator friends such as TimTom, Jaiden Animations, and SomeThingElseYT, – appearing in their videos and vice-versa. This game include: 58 Card Deck 6x Figurines (5 moths & 1 Lamp) Game Mat Instructions Booklet A Lot Of Fun! This reward level will get your the original Can't Catch Harry game, moth figurines and the White Trash Butterflies Expansion Pack in a one of a kind collectors ediion box. Sold by TheOdd1sOut Merch and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I do that intentionally, but in this case the designer, himself, is as much an intellectual property and a brand as any products he puts out. it was the one thing that was on his list. Beverage Barricade Anti-Bug Shields Protect Cold Drinks from Bees at Picnic, BBQ, Perfection Game Popping Shapes and Pieces Game for Kids Ages 4 and Up, What Do You Meme? D&D Beyond The Everyone cards are wild, and can be used to finish any set, but they are worth -1 point if you aren’t able to grab Harry at the end of the round. “Not only will fans of The Odd 1s Out enjoy seeing one of the more popular episodes turned into a game, but it’s the perfect game for anyone who simply enjoys playing board or card games with their friends or family.”. Crownes Chess: Compact, portable nesting chess set, It is a compact solution for a full sized experience. “When we were in Kindergarten, we caught a moth and named him ‘Harry,’ then took the moth to our class as part of a ‘bring your pet to school day,’” Rallison said. Moving on to the game itself. Also, I wanted to share with you some awesome projects that we've had our eye on. -This reward does not include figurines - These are all fresh projects and exciting creators who could use your support. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Reviewed in Australia on December 26, 2019. We found that rotating the board as play went on kept things fair, after I got my four cards and stupidly grabbed the Lamp first because it was directly in front of me. Waahoo! Can't Catch Harry (Cards Only) This reward will include the Can't Catch Harry deck of cards as well as 6 plastic moth cards. Because you ordered Can't Catch Harry - you will get free Collectors Card if you order before the end of the campaign. James Rallison’s YouTube channels are TheOdd1sOut and TheOdd2sOut, and his website is theodd1sout.com. (which is more than I can say for an unfortunate number of games.) Questions about your PRWeb account or interested in learning more about our news services? Or just pretty nonexistent. James Rallison started releasing his webcomic TheOdd1sOut in 2012, and launched his YouTube channel two years later. We hope you're all enjoying Can't Catch Harry. You could play without a board at all, but it keeps all the pieces a consistent distance apart. I’ll keep this part brief, but let’s talk about the designer. His art style is simple but instantly recognizable. Please try again. We've listened to your comments about the instruction sheet - we've made some updates and added further clarification here: UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS.

I'm Sorry So Sorry Lyrics, Glasgow Events August 2019, George Strait Pure Country Songs, Formula E Gen 2 Price, Nikolaos Ntirlis, Usc Trojans Football Roster 2017, San Antonio Zoo Jobs, How Far Can A Newborn See,