Over the past 20 years I've lived in 7 different places including several very big cities. read more, The food is really great. 12:00pm -8:30pm Prices were fair. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? But recently I had a big party (30) of relatives in town for a wedding at near-by Christendom College. The staff are so friendly and welcoming and the food is very tasty and plentiful. The sushi is the BOMB and the food is not your typical chinese-american fare. The Crispy Yummy appetizer is another must try at Chinatown (spicy minced tuna, shredded daikon, avocado, shredded cucumber, spicy mayo and tobico served on a crispy flour shell) the description made my mouth water and the taste was beyond my expectations. 7 Reviews Clean. It is the best and just But recently I had a big party (30) of relatives in town for a wedding at near-by Christendom College. Upon arrival we received a warm welcome and the host seated us immediately. Distance: 0.03 miles, Taste of India ($) Price Point Stay tuned! Everything was delicious. We were seated in the bar area as they were packed but the service was still excellent. One of the best NY Strip in town. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Ample parking. have not lived in the area for 10 years but I make it a point to come here as often as I can. Enjoy! 164 reviews #15 of 191 Restaurants in Winchester $$ - $$$ Chinese Sushi Asian 1085 Millwood Pike, Winchester, VA 22602-4311 +1 540-662-0700 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Hours: The man I presume to be the owner oversaw every detail, and it showed--from the careful preparation of the food, to the tasteful decor, to the friendliness of the staff. Oh....and the wine They are beyond good they are great and the ribs I ordered along with th... It is quite expensive for a Chinese restaurant with a $3.00 extra charge for broccoli in the chicken dish! The food was hot and good. But when I pay 14.00 to 15.00 for Chinese, I would love to have it cooked properly. The food was hot and good. last orders taken at 8:15pm. This is where you want to eat. The prices were a little high considering the decor but...I enjoyed my meal.More, We have eaten at this restaurant for several years. Stopped in for dinner and was delighted with our decision. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Reservations, Highchairs Available, Quality Inn & Suites Kearneysville - Martinsburg, Winchester-Frederick County Convention & Visitors Center. A mixed clientele with guys at the bar, several families with kids and a group of single women. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. I actually witnessed staff coughing in her hands with her mask down serving people their food! We left with leftovers! We will continue to operate under our shortened hours: Tuesday - Sunday A long-time favorite of my wife and I for delicious Asian fare. View the menu for Chinatown Restaurant and restaurants in Winchester, VA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Both were listed as...More. Authentic Asian cuisine, quality ingredients and a dynamic dining experience! Meat was sliced so thick it was tough. Chinatown, Winchester: See 164 unbiased reviews of Chinatown, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 268 restaurants in Winchester. We shared beef bul go gi after delicious appetizers of dumplings and the “rock and roll” roll. Order Online 1085 Millwood Pike, Winchester The shells were stale and they barely put any tomatoes, ... Distance: 0.06 miles, Los Toltecos Mexican Restaurant ($$) They offered to redo them, but we didn't want to wait and maybe just get more of the same. Our committed staff can help with all aspects of planning for your special occasion including décor, entertainment, and rentals. Distance: 0.11 miles, Blue Fox ($$) Chinatown Restaurant, Winchester, VA. 2.4K likes. The Chinatown Roll is my favorite. It was superb and we will be back! more, Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Reservations, Highchairs Available, Quality Inn & Suites Kearneysville - Martinsburg, Winchester-Frederick County Convention & Visitors Center. Fair pricIng. Are you sure you want to delete this question? No better food in all of Winchester if you want Chinese. We will not be returning! InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Winchester, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Winchester, Hotels near Museum of the Shenandoah Valley, Hotels near Stonewall Jackson's Headquarters, Hotels near Shenandoah Valley Civil War Museum, Hotels near Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum, Hotels near Kernstown Battlefield and Pritchard House, Hotels near Stonewall Confederate Cemetery, Hotels near Winchester-Frederick County Convention & Visitors Center, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Winchester, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Winchester, Restaurants for Group Dining in Winchester, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Winchester, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Winchester. Aside from the rude employees. Meat was sliced so thick it was tough. (2 egg rolls, 2 chicken kabobs, 2 pot stickers, 2 crabmeat wontons and 2 crispy prawns) $ 13.95 Are you sure you want to delete this answer? read more, Ooooohhhhh Stephens City location....+worst ever! The food is always fresh and I feel the food has more flavor than any other place. It will become a favorite for us, I’m sure.More. I ate in the restaurant side. Stopped in for dinner and was delighted with our decision. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The attentive staff and high-quality food made this a ripping success and made me look good to my friends and family. We shared beef bul go gi after delicious appetizers of dumplings and the “rock and roll” roll. Food came lukewarm. I had the Thai spring rolls and Hunan chicken. Tonight was my second bad experience with this restaurant. Bakery, American, Barbecue, Farmers Market. Hi, may I suggest you contact the restaurant to ensure it is available when you go.

Rehabilitation Center, Terminator Ts300, What Salad Do The Kardashians Eat, Scarborough Fair Meaning, No 1 Of The Secret Service Dvd, Clark County District Court Judge Candidates 2020,