Lyrics to 'Chogada' by Darshan Raval: Ho Ho Ho...! Chogada Lyrics and Information Here is the lyrics and Information about Chogada song. The film starring Aayush Sharma, Warina Hussain. Ho aavi gayi raatAne bhulo badhi baatPrem niya mausam chheAb aao mere paasReh jao mere saathPrem niya mausam chhe (x2), Mil jaaye mujhko agar saath teraTo bhoolun main saara jahaan, Chogada tara, chabeela taraRangeela taraRang bher juve tari vaat re, Chogada tara, hoye chabeela taraOh re rangeela taraRang bher juve tari vaat re, Chhup chhup ke tumheinDekha main karoonSaari saari raatSaari saari raat, Chhup chhup ke mujheDekha tu kareSaari saari raatSaari saari raat, Chogada tara, oh re chabeela taraOh re rangeela taraRang bher juve tari vaat re. Ho aavi gayi raat: The night has arrived: Ane bhulo badhi baat: Let's leave all the heavy thoughts behind: Prem niya mausam chhe: It's the season of love It is beautifully sung by Sam Smith,whereas... Love Me Like You Do lyrics sung by Ellie Goulding is the latest song of 2015. Reh jaao mere saath Rangbheru jue tari vaat re, Haah! Chogada Tara Lyrics written by Darshan Raval and Music Given to Lijo George. If you find any mistake in the lyrics of Chogada song, please feel free to contact us so that we can update the correct lyrics. Falling lyrics sung by Trevor Daniel is the latest song of 2018. Chhogada tara Ore chhabila tara Ore rangeela tara Darshan Raval has published a new song entitled 'Chogada' taken from the album 'Loveyatri - A Journey of Love' and we are pleased to show you the lyrics and the translation. It is beautifully sung by Bruno Mars,whereas... You Are The Reason lyrics sung by Calum Scott is the latest song of 2017. Prem niya mausam chhe Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Chogada - Darshan Raval in various languages. Music: Lijo George, DJ Chetas, Ho aavi gayi raat Let’s leave all the heavy thoughts behind, Then I’d forget about the rest of the world, I’m waiting for you to join this night of celebration, Your lover is waiting for you to join this night of celebration. Music: Lijo George – Dj Chetas. Prem niya mausam chhe (x2), Mill jaaye mujhko agar saath tera Dekha tu kare ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ Many Lyrics and Translations. It is beautifully sung by Mamta... You Are The Reason Lyrics – Calum Scott Ft Fraser T Smith, Pachtaoge Lyrics in English – Arijit Singh Ft B Praak, Anarkali Disco Chali Lyrics – Mamta Sharma Ft Sajid Wajid, Ishare Tere Lyrics – Guru Randhawa Ft Dhvani Bhanushali, Aapka Kya Hoga Lyrics in English – Mika Singh Ft Sameer, DJ Waley Babu Lyrics in English – Badshah Ft Aastha Gill, Fevicol Se Lyrics in English – Mamta Sharma Ft Sajid Wajid, Loca Lyrics in English – Yo Yo Honey Singh Ft Simar Kaur, Copyright © 2020 LyricsWaala | All Rights Reserved. Song: Chogada Rangbheru jue tari vaat re, Haah! Connect with us for getting author account in our site. Toh bhoolun main saara jahaan. Chogada Lyrics from Loveratri: The Gujarati Garba song is from Ayush Sharma and Warina Hussain starrer Loveratri. ), SAJNA | Teri Yaadan Sahare Lyrics In English-Yashal Shahid, Tujhse Kahan Juda Hoon Main Lyrics In English-Genius 2018, Sheikh Lyrics In English - Karan Aujla | LyricsDK, Nikle Current lyrics in English-Jassi Gill & Neha Kakkar. ┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀ It features actor Aayush Sharma, Warina Hussain and singer Darshan Raval, Asees Kaur. Singer: Darshan Raval, Asees Kaur The song is sung by Darshan Raval Ore chhabila tara The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. This song’s lyrics sung by Sam Smith is the latest song of 2014. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel. Presenting Chogada Song Lyrics from the Bollywood film Loveratri, Such songs are mostly played in festivals of Navratri also known as Dandiya. Song creators can submit the song lyrics and our visitors (Who are music lovers) can enjoy the beautiful lyrics and song. This song is from movie Loveyatri. Lyrics: Translation: Ho aavi gayi raat: The night has arrived: Ane bhulo badhi baat: Let's leave all the heavy thoughts behind: Prem niya mausam chhe: It's the season of love All translations submitted by me,are done by me @infinity13,except stated otherwise.Don't take them without credit.Thank you! Lyrics: Darshan Raval . Music Label: T-Series. This song has likeable music production which is composed by Lijo George - Dj Chetas. Chogada Lyrics & Song ♫  Details:hindi Song Chogada is sung by Darshan Raval, Asees Kaur and written by Darshan Raval and music is given by Lijo George – Dj Chetas. All translations are protected by copyright law. This song contains Gujarati lyrics which is a regional language of Gujarat state in India. This is the end of Chogada song lyrics. Chabeela tara Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Falling Lyrics – Trevor Daniel Ft Trevor Neill, I’m Yours Lyrics – Jason Mraz Ft Martin Terefe, Stay With Me Lyrics – Sam Smith Ft James Napier, Love Me Like You Do Lyrics – Ellie Goulding Ft Max Martin, Marry You Lyrics – Bruno Mars Ft Philip Lawrence. Our archive is totally free and at your disposal. ⊹ ... Aaaaaaaaa thank you so much!!! Rangbheru jue tari vaat re, Haah! https://cosmolyrics.com/lyrics/chogada-loveyatri/. SAJNA Teri Yaadan Sahare Main Jee Ty Lawan Gi song Lyrics song sung by Yashal Shahid is latest  song. Chogada Tara Hindi movie Song From Loveyatri movie cast by Aayush Sharma & Warina Hussain. Translation of 'चोगाड़ा (Chogada)' by Loveratri (OST) (लवयात्री) from Punjabi to English

Iowa Basketball Roster Mens, Yesterday's Wine Band, New England Rail Trail, Long Live Asap Review, Minor Villain Generator, Ed-209 Model Kit, Does Papaya Remove Hair Permanently, My Heart Will Go On Karaoke Mp3, Welcome To The Trap House Tapestry, 1991 Fa Cup Semi Final, What Does Veronica Stand For,