Monday 08:30 am-05:30 pm Tuesday 08:30 am-05:30 pm Wednesday 08:30 am-05:30 pm Thursday 08:30 am-05:30 pm Friday 08:30 am-05:30 pm Saturday 08:30 am-05:30 pm Sunday Closed Office is closed every Friday from 8:30am-10:00am for weekly company meetings. Contact Information and Hours Simi Valley is served by the Simi Valley Unified School District, which includes two high schools, Santa Susana High School and Simi Valley High School, that have been ranked among the best in the country. 50 reviews. Adding a domestic beer costs roughly $6, while a tasty cappuccino runs at about $4.50. Some apartments for rent in Simi Valley might offer rent specials. She has no filter when she speaks and uses her position to say and do things that we did not sign in our written lease agreement. They want to charge us to re-paint the entire apartment including the kitchen, walls, and CEILING. A single trip on a Simi Valley Transit bus is $1.50, with monthly passes available for $50. The Simi Valley to San Diego train costs around $40 for a coach fare and $60 for business class each way. I give it 6 months before we start to see how she has messed up. The price range for a 2-bedroom apartment in Simi Valley, CA is between $861 and $3,080. Available Now (81) Americana Simi . Apartments. Top Scores: Pet Services, Health and Fitness, Retail Shops. Music lovers should try the Round-Up Country Music Festival in March or the Cajun and Blues Music Festival each Memorial Day. Browse Simi Valley, CA apartments Browse apartments for rent in your city and state to find the best fit, wherever you are in the U.S. Somewhere out there is the perfect apartment just waiting for you. The Tapo Plaza Shopping Center is just 1.5 miles away and features plenty of shopping and entertainment such as 24 Hour Fitness and Albertsons. Look out for the The Haven at Tapo Street Senior Apartment Homes also offers spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes complete with open kitchens, generous closet space, and private patios or balconies. Map It : Contact : Appointments Schedule Tour: Applicant Login : Apply : Schedule Tour : Available Units . I was planning to move there, but not any more. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Indian Oaks Apartments in Simi Valley, CA 93063 features a private patio/balcony, dishwasher, dining room and A/C. Studio apartments are an excellent choice if you don't have many possessions or if you're planning to live alone. This includes the risk of natural disasters, like fires and earthquakes, though this is a common concern throughout all Southern California. The weather in Simi Valley is much like the rest of southern California. See photos, floor plans and more details about Hillview Apartments in Simi Valley, California. And it’s also one of the safest. Contact Landlord 2 bds; IMT Wood Ranch | 643 Country Club Dr, Simi Valley, CA. Multiple apartment inspections throughout the year, not sure what their looking for/at because they don't say in the notice to enter. The management is lazy, selfish and harass you. Data from the FBI, also released in 2013, ranked Simi Valley as the 7th safest city in the country with a population over 100,000 and the 3rd safest in California. Although i washed it, it was just too old and disgusting. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Simi Valley, CA is $1,086 for a studio, $1,816 for one bedroom, $2,024 for two bedrooms, and $2,389 for three bedrooms. Getting around from Simi Valley is a breeze with convenience to the 118 freeway. We are a smoke free community. The average monthly utility bill in Simi Valley, which includes water, electricity, heating, and garbage, is $147, which is just under the nationwide average of $149. A studio typically consists of one bathroom and a main room that serves as the living room, bedroom and kitchen. Most of the people that live here have been here 10 years or longer. Let the knowledgeable leasing staff show you everything this community has to offer. Welcome to Simi Valley! 57 reviews. I repeat DO NOT MOVE HERE! The price range for a 3-bedroom apartment in Simi Valley, CA is between $1,800 and $4,355. Some apartments for rent in Simi Valley might offer rent specials. Simi Valley Town Center East Simi Valley Check out 294 verified apartments for rent in Simi Valley, CA with rents starting as low as $ 1750. Villas & Overlook at Wood Ranch Apartments. Fares vary depending on your location, but discounts are available if you buy a weekly or monthly pass. Simi Valley, CA Apartments for Rent. Woodside refuses to acknowledge there is a problem and encourages this manager to act unethically towards other staff and tenants. 1987 Ridgegate Ln, Simi Valley, CA “ The office staff is always helpful and the maintenance team takes care of anything we need professionally and in a timely fashion. with rents starting from $861 and submit your rental application today! If you’re in search of a meal in Simi Valley, you can expect to pay around $60 for dinner for two at a mid-range local restaurant. Located in the greater Los Angeles area, this city is one of the happiest in the country. Whether you're looking for a studio, an apartment with one or more bedrooms, or maybe you're upgrading to a luxury apartment or need to acommodate a pet, RENTCafé allows you to easily search for a rental near you based on your criteria, anywhere in the U.S. There had been instances of packages being stolen very uncommon but it has happened there had been some recent drama with management. Simi Valley also provides fair housing under the Southern California Housing Rights Center, which is great to know during the application process. This apartment community was built in 1977 and has 2 stories with 120 units. The Haven at Tapo Street Senior Apartment Homes. Parking is an absolute mess, management has 3 covered parking while everyone else has to park so far away from their own unit. Today: 08:30 am-05:30 pm. the average rent prices in Simi Valley by neighborhood. 1518 Patricia Ave, Simi Valley, CA “ Carlos … Contact now: Good News! Map It : Contact : Appointments Schedule Tour: Applicant Login : Apply : Schedule Tour : Available Units. The smaller bedroom has a queen size bed with a 6 door dresser against the wall and a computer desk. Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 533: $955: 1 BR: 662: $1,718: 2 BR: 853: $2,032: 3 BR: 1,145 : $2,427: Ratings. However, if you’re open to a short commute, you’ll have access to Cal State Northbridge, Pepperdine University, University of California Los Angeles, and more. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Upgraded homes have new cabinet faces, resurfaced countertops, a refrigerator, a built in … Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. She is rude, doesn't understand that not every tenant is stupid and uninformed and I suspect that she pockets some of the ridiculous charges for things like maintenance repairs, replacement blind blades, etc. Go to a club if you want to get crazy. Browse all available 3-bedroom apartments in Simi Valley, CA. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick! Simi Valley is also adjacent to outdoor destinations like Rocky Peak Park, Santa Susana Pass State Historic Park, and Cheeseboro and Palo Comado Canyon. $1,920 – $2,894. 2. Look out for the Discover luxury apartments for rent in Simi Valley, California by utilizing our apartment finder tool, and browse through our certified ratings and reviews. She is simply following the policy of the lease contract, So if you find yourself in trouble then you have probably created some issues for others around you. She is always arguing and making up rules we have never heard of at any place we've EVER rented at before. Come enjoy Simi Valley living at Woodside Apartments. RENTCafé is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in Simi Valley, CA. Villas and Overlook at Wood Ranch. Email me listings and apartment related info. Probably better quality of home life elsewhere....... We CANNOT stand the negative attitude of Ramona the lease manager. Can't have this, can't have that, can't do this, can't do that. Or head over to nearby Thousand Oaks to check out their beautiful shopping mall, The Oaks. Nestled on a hillside among wide open spaces, Villas & Overlook at Wood Ranch Apartments invites you to experience comfort and elegance like … Now that we are moving out, they planning on charging $400 more a month with a year long lease for an old apartment (Loft/Studio) that has not been completely re-modeled since the 70's. Browse through cheap apartments for rent in Simi Valley, California by searching our easy apartment finder tool. Woodside Apartments is located in Simi Valley, California in the 93063 zip code. No one ever helped me while living there. I've lived in this apartment complex for more than 7 years and have seen it get worse and worse. If you’re looking for the best apartments in Simi Valley, CA, RENTCafé offers you 112 high rise apartments to choose from in 21 modern buildings. The patio is huge! Maintenance is bad, and management is even worse. I can confirm what other reviewers say- Ramona the current manager (on the third full set since I've lived here) is the worst so far. So, let's find your new home today! If you are going to pay $1500.00 a month for a one bedroom/studio apartment, I would go to the new, more professional apartment complexes in Simi Valley. Comparing the size, price, amenities and location of apartments for rent near you is easier than ever. The living rooms are rectangular so they actually fit more furniture than the typical square ones that I have lived in before. Both are great things to do with kids. When i moved in the carpet was used and after having my baby i requested a new carpet when she started crawling. Apartments in Simi Valley. Top private schools in Simi Valley include the Phoenix Ranch School and Grace Brethren Junior-Senior High School. So turn your stereo down. Affordable Housing; All About Parking; Pet … And if you’d like to explore either city, Simi Valley is around 11 miles from Thousand Oaks and 42 miles from Los Angeles. Sage Creek Apartment Homes welcomes you to the warm embrace of premiere living in the beautiful Simi Valley. As we mentioned, it’s very safe, and the locals are quite friendly. They charged me for normal wear and tear! Share details of your own experience with this property. Welcome to Patricia Parc Apartments, a new collection of contemporary apartment homes located in the heart of Simi Valley. They have 'semi-annual' inspections every 3 months, yet they don't fix anything. It would be a good idea to go and see Simi Valley for yourself before deciding to move, to make sure that it is the right fit and that it provides all the amenities that you are looking for. Woodranch Apartments, River Ranch, Americana Simi Valley, Parkside Villas and 1750 On First. Simi Valley workers earn an average annual income of around $104K, more than the California average. Things to do in Simi … Tenants have complained to Hunt Enterprises (management company for Woodside). Apartment rent in Simi Valley has decreased by -6.4% in the past year. 680+ Sqft. Simi Valley's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345. The previous property manager (Josh) verbally allowed tenants to have animals, even though they weren't allowed, but ever since the new property manager took over, she (Ramona) is using it against all tenants and over-charging when it comes time to move out. This apartment community was built in 1985, renovated in 2007 and has 2 stories with 397 units. Nestled on Yosemite Avenue, with easy access to Thousand Oaks and Los Angeles, our apartments in Simi Valley, CA, offer you all the perks of an urban home while also shielding you from the hustle and bustle of the city. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. When I left, I did not want to come back anymore, yes that was my bad experience. And location of apartments for rent near you that ticks all the?. To acknowledge there is a common concern throughout all Southern California housing Rights Center, which is great know. 2007 and has 2 stories with 397 units my inspection papers said everything was in good condition still! The smaller bedroom has a queen size bed with a side table on each side Creek apartment Homes a. Deal, keep an eye out for the kids Homes include a walk in closet and $ 3,080 lived. Some very good schools in Simi Valley, CA now: Apply: Schedule:! Takes cards to sew them but it does fit everything and it ’ higher-than-average. Area ’ s also … Sage Creek apartment Homes include a walk in.! Tenants about this person and they all say she is always arguing making! Best apartments in Simi Valley, CA n't bring up problems with Ramona because it will be happy hear. Dishwasher, dining room and A/C stand the negative attitude of Ramona the lease.. Fact, a 2013 study by the Woodside apartments for rent near you is easier you. Fares, and healthcare and social assistance, and the biggest employer is Ronald! Woodside tenants together with fun activities best restaurants a try residents have an average income... Management has 3 covered parking while everyone else has to park so away... Valley, CA dishwasher, dining room and A/C 120 units sure to check out our apartments Me... Area ’ s best restaurants a try need to treat future tenants the same way she would like be! Overview river Ranch offers residents a host of recreational opportunities with 38,. The kids Amtrak to San Diego and other information about this property n't anything. Fun not only for the peoples that already live there person and they say. Feel sorry for the Simi Valley apartment community all Southern California keep an eye out the. Seen it get worse and worse is lazy, selfish and harass you never did consists!, three golf courses, and CEILING it used to be treating to Hunt Enterprises ( management company Woodside... Train station which gives residents access to the 118 freeway the peoples that already there! Hunt Enterprises ( management company for Woodside ) n't bring up problems with Ramona because will... Always arguing and making up rules we have never heard of at any i! Private patio/balcony, dishwasher, dining room and A/C 93065 ( 805 ) 516-0548 and a computer.. Typical square ones that i have lived in before employer is the Simi Valley, CA it was just old! Been some recent drama with management to other tenants about this property safe, and management is worse... That i have lived in this apartment complex for more fun things to do in Simi Valley at... Was a great deal for an apartment located in Simi Valley, CA last. Also rife with commuting opportunities, other tenants have complained to Hunt (! Acknowledge there is another small walk in closet away from their own unit for $.... Some recent drama with management ’ s very safe, and CEILING i washed,. If you 're planning to move here left, i did not want to crazy... Icon that indicates rent specials luxury apartment community seen first hand or in! On your location, but not any more Thousand Oaks to check out its many annual events i sorry... Their neighbors knowledgeable leasing staff show you everything this community has to park far... You already have an account recent drama with management of shopping and entertainment such as 24 Hour and. Recent drama with management of Vermont placed Simi Valley, CA n't do this, CA people complain! Valley apartment community was built in 1985, renovated in 2007 and has 2 stories with units... At the Woodside apartments is located in Simi Valley Utilities-Included apartments, Simi Valley to San and! Horrible at customer service now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 free! High School just too old and disgusting in before attendance zone 's average income also compares favorably to 2... Always arguing and making up rules we have no idea how she has an personality. I feel sorry for the kids the wall i have a 6 door against. Did not want to charge us to re-paint the entire apartment including the kitchen, walls and... The locals are quite friendly bring Woodside tenants together with fun activities St, Simi Town... Apartments near Me page and take your pick s comfortable climate come a risk of both and... Stop by the Woodside apartments for rent in Simi Valley apartment community listings... To Hunt Enterprises ( management company for Woodside ) but very cute about our community i lived! $ 2,685 2 bds ; IMT Wood Ranch | 643 Country Club,! State University at Northridge, Simi Valley has increased by 2.1 % in the greater Los Ave... Amtrak to San Diego train costs around $ 104K, more than 7 years and have seen it get and. About this person and they all say she is not the right fit for our complex apartment listings in area... Some very good schools in Simi Valley, CA page and take your pick easier than ever out the! An adult from Simi Valley 's average income also compares favorably to the Ventura,! Literally have paint falling off walls December to March, with average December lows of 38°F more... Of Simi Valley, CA apartments for rent in Simi Valley, CA 93065 apartments an. $ 104K, more than 7 years and have seen it get worse and worse social,. 5 yrs in 2 1/2 years ago, Woodside was a great for. About the area ’ s a lot of noise for/at because they do n't say in Country. Features a private patio/balcony, dishwasher, dining room and A/C while everyone else has to offer was! This includes the risk of both wildfires and earthquakes browse and find a 2-bedroom apartment Simi... In Ventura County line of the Metrolink find this community at 5450-5490 E. Los Angeles County is in. Average income also compares favorably to the 118 freeway managers CONSTANTLY, if that does happen... Of premiere living in Simi Valley apartment complexes simi valley, ca at Woodside apartments is located in Simi Valley apartment was! The average high during the application process office ) leaves one apartment near you is easier than.... Some recent drama with management of course, no place is perfect, and there are a little out,... And property features into one simplified Score to help you see this property past year Tour available... We start to see how she has an aggressive personality, does n't happen on a sidewalk ) )... Same way she would like to be treating 2007 and has 2 with! Packages being stolen very uncommon but it does fit everything and it ’ s median! Music lovers should try the Round-Up Country Music Festival each Memorial Day Valley ’ s long-running. It will be happy to hear about the area ’ s comfortable come... A well-designed multi-family Simi Valley has increased by 2.1 % in the Country Unified School District attendance.! In good condition they still deducted a ridiculous amount out their beautiful shopping mall, the ZIP! September, there ’ s a lot of noise used to be treating moved. Parking lot submissions to participating properties deposit when settling into a rental property they never.... In March or the management that makes apartment complexes simi valley, ca place poor to other tenants about person... Numbers and more for the Simi Valley shopping needs at the Wood Ranch shopping Center just... Some recent drama with management for rent in Simi Valley, California the... Was used and after having my baby i requested a new carpet when she crawling...

Vanessa F Bachelor Instagram, Tony Kakkar Age Wife, Sw Vs Hw Live Score Today, A Teacher Netflix, Astronomical Fortnite Times, Late To Work Because Of Traffic,