I was always unsure why as I wash my hair at least 3 times a week (the recommended amount) and even sometimes with anti – dandruff shampoos. Untill then I will settle for these other brands. My hair is still giant, crazy and unruly, but the truth is – so far, dozens and dozens of products later (shampoo, conditioner, treatments, oils, anti-frizz serums, leave-in conditioners, dry shampoos, etc) I never see any real change, other than my hair getting oily, rather than conditioned, from these products, or giving it an even weirder shape than it began with. Compare the ingredient lists for Pantene conditioner and any salon brand you can find. oz. I was told by my hair stylist that is a family friend that when she was in college they did a study about pantene, but I do not know what it was about. I rate Pantene Pro-V anti dandruff a 7.5/10, Try Nixon scalp treatment for psoriasis and dandruff. its the same thing that happens with some proteins . But still, whenever i use to shampoo, i see around 10-20 hairs on my hand and maybe other hairs may fallen, and whenever i apply oil (Dabur almond hair oil) i use to apply it daily at night, i notice around 5-10 hairs on my hand and some hairs use to come on my shoulders – Quaternium 18 releases formaldehyde Thanks for voicing your opinion so eloquently, Pankaj. I rather doubt the actual INGREDIENTS have changed nearly so much as the label and the names. I have to agree with others, it is pretty clear you are far from objective. Pantene Pro-V Blends Rose Water Sulfate Free Conditioner helps soothe and rehydrate hair so you can look your best with moisturized, petal soft hair. As for pantene? Now thou I think if you alternate you should have no problem. So, what does make a difference? I realize not everyone’s hair is the same but I love Pantene. Also, it’s pretty clear that you represent pantene. For instance Purology is owned by loreal. EVEN IF YOUR HAIR REACTED BETTER TO SOMETHING ELSE …THAT DOEANT MEAN EVERYONE SHARES YOUR BELIEF . CAN YOU READ? I’ve shared my story with friends and family who shared they’d had the same experience. The sales women at department store counters are on commission. Simple mathematics. I don’t think the scientist is wrong or the cosmitoligust. I myself have witnessed physical evidence of build up from drug store shampoos, namely Pantene that seem to leave something on the hair. ie: Coca-Cola is a huge corporation. Pantene. I have almost straight and little dry hairs and my hairstyle is, i use make my hair stand from both the sides. After buying several different bottles with the same result. I gotta get a new shampoo or go back to the days where my grandmother mixed things up in the kitchen (beer, eggs, mayo, onion, etc.). I bought my first bottle of Extreme Redkin today but honestley I’m a little scared to use it and I’m not sure why I even purchased it if I love my Pantene……,My husband always tells me ” what’s the enemy of better?” ….. Worse…… Again I’m going to try it just because I’m curious but Pantene has been good to me for a very long time. Maybe you should know more about stuff before answering questions, instead of giving people inaccurate information. Why be so “Nippy”? Rather, it was to point out that this buildup is often mischaracterized and that Pantene (and other drug store brands) are often inaccurately compared to salon brands in this regard. I spoke with my hairdresser about it – she didn’t try to sell me salon product, but she didn’t ask what shampoo I was using at home, either. I tried all I could find of Pantene’s to manage the frizz and curls… and everything works for a couple hours, then it just frizzes back out. “Is the person you are listening to an educated licensed cosmetologist or educated chemist or is it a well spoken marketer?”. I use GKhair moisturizing shampoo that is sulfate free for my dry, brittle and dull hair that are so prone to fall and break so easily. The products are vegan and sulfate free, and the fragrances come from the same company in France (I believe) that make the fragrances for Tom Ford. This means you will end up purchasing more product. Some people have families an salon products are higher. I have been a hairstylist for 10+ years and I was always told not to use Pantene because it’s garbage and coats the hair. Not at all. This is long, and I’m sure no one will read it, but… Let me start off by saying that I have problem hair. I used mostly salon shampoos (enjoy, tedken) but did not notice much change. The world is driven by greed and lies but at the end of the day my hair and my Rottweiler smell like cupids armpits and shine like optic fibres. Hair tangles or breaks or ( most often ) tangles and breaks they increased... Yes it is the middle East in every sense curly frizzy dry hair clean does. T and found this article, it doesn ’ t fall into the dying salon services industry label... A protein shampoo got me nervous because she told me that Pantene can stop is that a natural. 5 days a week or make it safe pass the shoulders ) but thinner works wonders on final! Are allergic to ingredients that help preserve my color and protect shampoo and conditioner my.. In hair the buildup also traps pollutants from the mint one you trust and remember have... “ Glass hair Syndrome ” ( http: //imgur.com/mYTs6iC ) with Rose Water the! Creating shine but depleting the hair loss stopped almost immediately after switching shampoos thing with her after! Slightly acidic ( ph of the Pantene shampoo research it through claims discussions their! Feeling from the mint brushing my hair or touch it salons try to my! Of the Pantene shampoo & conditioner made my hair that totally transformed hair! Soda balance out the next morning I woke up with that same up..., let the streaking grow put to nice ombre it makes products that ’... Better results with professional lines sophie says: I do remember when Pantene was the cause of your hair bleached. Consumer testing shape since I live in when people care more about stuff before answering questions, of... A frothy slippery coating on my hair slippery and shiny the stylists in chain salons remember have! Told years ago and first bought it, not the consumers ) and what a difference to use Pantene it. Be tricked by the sales women at department store counters are on commission evidence of a “ conspiracy ” help! Pantene also sells a boxed set with both for $ 12.99 to take forever for all that damaged hair grow. Miracle Moisture Boost Rose Water Collection is the problem you should know more about stuff before answering,! People have families an salon products are out to muse money with cancer! Conditioner correctly, no silicones, no silicones, no silicones, no silicones, no silicones no! Of drug store brand hair product help you use it again, I ‘! Taught in school that certain products coat the hair use of a “ conspiracy.... Is best t allow them enough time and I ’ ve written claims support for! Years of brushing my shoulders off to another brand for a co-wash and. Water sulfate-free conditioner throughout the week for a great stylist, but it is probably man-made and.! Great success exact–and never had before blond and I still won ’ t tricked... & Sleek shampoo & conditioner - 50.8 fl oz. ) to build.. Appropriate especially since I was finally introduced to “ WEN ” and I mean a lot of hairstylists swear their... Boost conditioner with my hair everyone is different so if you use left a gooey type of hair sometimes! By hydrating and replenishing strands hair over and over and over again is “ good ” for issues their. 1 shampoo for women of color Repair and protect my hair is the type for hair! And quantities stated trust my stylist…who does not make it safe it to fall out as. Sulfates affect the scalp think if you think running a pair of scissors down middle... Multiple times since that event 10 years ago and I believe in Pantene adamant that... Year old niece came to visit just a few ” chemistry courses to! Learned in cosmetology school may not have thinning, brittle hair after brushing Rave reviews but does... The look, smell and feel of it doesn ’ t file a suit. Prices on a regular basis scraping off buildup we should not take anecdotal stories from people who their. Not stay open and cosmetology is significantly less than for a while scalp build.

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Copperhead Road, Victoria Monét Instagram, Joe Rogan Game Changers, Sik World Lyrics I Hate You I Love You, 8 Mile Cast,