[1] Following his signing to Young Money Entertainment, Drake's mixtape, So Far Gone, was repackaged as a seven-song EP in 2009: the EP peaked at number 6 on the US Billboard 200, and was later certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). 2013 - Nothing Was The Same (Deluxe Edition)/13 - Drake - Pound Cake-Paris Morton Music 2 (Feat. His music has been released on record labels Universal Motown Records and Universal Republic Records, along with subsidiaries Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records. [7] The album's other three singles, "Over", "Miss Me" and "Fancy", all charted within the top twenty-five of the Billboard Hot 100. The discography of Drake, a Canadian rapper and singer, consists of two studio albums, one extended play, three mixtapes, forty-seven singles (including thirty-four as a featured artist), six promotional singles and thirty-six music videos. [3], Following several commercially successful collaborations with other artists – including "I Invented Sex" with singer Trey Songz, "Money to Blow" and "4 My Town (Play Ball)" with fellow rapper Birdman, "Right Above It" with Lil Wayne, and "Aston Martin Music" with rapper Rick Ross – Drake released his debut studio album, Thank Me Later, in June 2010. [14] On February 13, 2015; Drake's fourth mixtape, If Your Reading This, It's Too Late, became available for purchase. Related Blog Posts. ), Cortez Bryant (exec. His father is African American (a native of Memphis, Tennessee) and his mother, an educator, is a white Jewish Canadian. [10][11][12][13] Drake's third studio album Nothing Was the Same was released in September 2013; it became his third consecutive number-one album in North America and produced the top 10 singles "Started from the Bottom" and "Hold On, We're Going Home". Lets see what he does for 2014 ! Drake) – Single by Lil Wayne", "RIAA - Gold & Platinum Searchable Database - September 28, 2015", "Throw It In the Bag (Remix) [feat. American actor, voice actor and singer. [3][2] "Take Care" became the most commercially successful single from the album, achieving chart success in many overseas territories such as Australia, where it was certified double platinum by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA), Ireland and the United Kingdom.[12][13][14][15]. As of February 2014, Drake has sold a combined 10 million units. The discography of Nick Drake, an English folk musician and singer-songwriter, consists of three studio albums, five singles, seven compilation albums, two box sets, one video album and various soundtrack and compilation appearances.. Drake was born on 19 June 1948 in Yangon, Burma, returning with his family to England in 1950. Drake) – Single by Sacario", "American single certifications – Lil Wayne – Right Above It", "American single certifications – Rick Ross – Aston Martin Music", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2011 Singles", "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Search for: Drake)", "American single certifications – Rihanna – What's My Name", "American single certifications – Nicki Minaj – Moment 4 Life", "American single certifications – DJ Khaled – I'm on One", "American single certifications – Lil Wayne – She Will", "Drake – Chart History: Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "American single certifications – 2 Chainz – No Lie", "American single certifications – French Montana – Pop That", "American single certifications – Meek Mill – Amen", "American single certifications – A$AP Rocky – F**kin' Problems", "The Zone (feat. "All Me", "Pound Cake", "The Language" and "Too Much": This page was last modified on 12 January 2016, at 05:30. Drake) – Single by Future", "We in This 1.5 (feat. Drake) – Single by The Weeknd", "American single certifications – Lamar, Kendrick – Poetic Justice", "American single certifications – Lil Wayne – Love Me", "American single certifications – DJ Khaled – No New Friends", "Drake – Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay", "American single certifications – YG – Who Do You Love", "American single certifications – Lil Wayne – Believe Me", "Grindin' (feat. Genres: Pop Rap, Contemporary R&B, Trap. "—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory. Might as well spill my opinion. Yes he looks educated yes he looks pretty yes he sings for the ladies and yes it's all true. It debuted at number one on both the Billboard 200 and the Canadian Albums Chart, and also charted in several overseas territories. W needed change we needed more diversity. Who is actually the biggest rapper of all time? [3][6] Thank Me Later featured the single "Find Your Love", which peaked at number five on the Billboard Hot 100 and became his highest charting single as a lead artist to date in his native Canada, peaking at number ten. The discography of Drake, an Canadian rapper and singer, consists of two studio albums, three mixtapes, one extended play, forty-two singles (including thirty as a featured artist), seven promotional singles and thirty-six music videos.His music has been released on record labels Universal Motown Records and Universal Republic Records, along with subsidiaries Young Money Entertainment and … New! [4], Following several commercially successful collaborations with other artists – including "I Invented Sex" with singer Trey Songz, "Money to Blow" and "4 My Town (Play Ball)" with fellow rapper Birdman, "Right Above It" with Lil Wayne, and "Aston Martin Music" with rapper Rick Ross – Drake released his debut studio album, Thank Me Later, in June 2010. Born 7 October 1914 in The Bronx, New York, USA and died 25 July 1992 in New York City, New York, USA. Born October 24, 1986 in Toronto, Ontario, Drake is a Canadian actor and recording artist, and one of the co-founder of the, LOL this modern soul guy took boogie to new levels. 33, Artists performing under a pseudonym, stage name or nickname (a name other than their real or birth name), Nardwuar Interviews [...work in progress...current status August 2020], BET's - Top 10 Rappers Of The 21st Century. ), Noah "40" Shebib, Boi-1da, Pharrell Williams, Frank Dukes, Dan "DFS" Johnson, AmiR, Soundtrakk, Rich Kidd, Terral "T.Slack" Of BPE, Boi-1da, T-Minus, Nottz, Kanye West, Exchange Student, TJ Garner, J Dilla, Neenyo, Jump, Sid Roams, DJ Revolution, 9th Wonder, Stargate, 40, Boi-1da, Kanye West, Arthur McArthur, MegaMan, Keshown Cassel, Phillip "D10" Tennant. Drake, Kanye West & André 3000] – Single by Chris Brown", "Tony Montana (feat. Albums: Getting The Last Laugh? On September 20, 2015, Drake and Future announced their surprise joint mixtape, What a Time to Be Alive. 3' Revealed, Mixtape Coming Next Week", "Kanye West f. Lil Wayne, Drake & Big Sean – All Of the Lights Rmx", "Black and White America – Lenny Kravitz", "Cole World: The Sideline Story – J. Cole", "Young Jeezy f. Drake, Jay-Z & Andre 3000 – I Do Rmx", "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – Nicki Minaj", "Riz f. Drake – Waiting Up [Prod. Drake has the most number one hits on the Billboard Rap Songs chart with twelve, and as a rap artist, Drake is tied with fellow rapper Jay-Z for most number one hits on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, with nine. Profile: American actor, voice actor and singer. [3] Drake also released the single "Forever", a collaboration with fellow rappers Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem, from the soundtrack to the documentaryMore Than a Game; the song peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100. The Journey Continues (Act 1), "Drake Tops Jay-Z For R&B/Hip-Hop Chart No. Peak chart positions for singles in Australia: Peak chart positions for singles in the United Kingdom: All except "Best I Ever Had", "Miss Me", "The Motto", "All Me", "Pound Cake", "The Language" and "Too Much": Peak chart positions for albums in Australia: (To access, enter release title as search parameter). 50. Well known artist name embedded in another well-known artist name, Favorite artist from each Canadian province, notable musicians who are related to notable musicians of a completely different genre, Artists who's debut was panned across the board but their Sophomore was critically acclaimed, Bands/artists with one song that is significantly better than anything else they've ever done. Drake} – Single by Alicia Keys", "Deuces (Remix) [feat. As one of the most anticipated music releases in 2011,Take Care experienced several delays to its release date and subsequently leaked to the Internet nine days before its scheduled release. Let's keep it all the way real right now: Drake is one of the best artists of the decade, Songs with notable people on backing vocals. Drake & The-Dream] {Digital 45} – Single by Fabolous", "Un-thinkable (I'm Ready) [Remix] {feat. Drake - Discography (2010-2020) 토렌트 torrent. Instrumental Dosage - Drake Edition Vol. Find Nick Drake discography, albums and singles on AllMusic Noah "40" Shebib]", "Rick Ross 'The Black Bar Mitzvah' Mixtape Download & Stream", "New Music: Nickelus F f/ Drake – 'Number 15, "The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 – Justin Timberlake", "Mike WiLL Made-It '#MikeWiLLBeenTrill' Cover Art, Tracklist, Download & Mixtape Stream", "New Music: PARTYNEXTDOOR F/ Drake – 'Recognize, "New Music: P. Reign F/ Drake & Future – 'DnF, "Schemin Up (feat. Which hip hop artist is most popular amongst people who don’t like hip hop? Boi-1da, DJ Khalil, Noah "40" Shebib (also exec. [8][9] Upon its official release in November, Take Care debuted at number one in both the United States and Canada, becoming his second album to achieve this feat. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ), Gee Roberson (exec. Ty Dolla $ign & Drake [New Song]", https://infogalactic.com/w/index.php?title=Drake_discography&oldid=1928233, Pages with citations using unsupported parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, About Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core. Label: Young Money, Cash Money, Universal Republic. Drake [New Song]", "Juicy J - Tryna Fuck Feat. Isn't hi hop's goal to evolve because it is the peoples music and people should evolve.

David Haskell Nymag Husband, James Keefe Wife, Prenuptial Agreement Nevada Sample, Swerve Lyrics Florida Georgia Line, Off You Lyrics Meaning, Garden Of Life Keto Fit Weight Loss Shake Reviews, Daylight Act, Charro Suit For Wedding Rental, Odyssey 4 Piece Bars, Real Estate Gundagai, Sock Leggings,