No issues with the album. I change my needle once a month. This 2017 set pairs the two greatest-hits compilations from Eagles: 1976's mega-blockbuster Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 and 1982's Greatest Hits, Vol. You buy LP's to get better sounding music and when they mess it up with remastering it is more than disappointing. The Hotel California album was much sharper and cleaner sounding than the Hits Vol.2 LP. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 20, 2019. fantastic value for money, no wonder its americas best selling album ever, beating michael jacksons thriller, yet thriller does top world sales with over 47 million sales with eagles coming 2nd with nearly 42 million which tbh will never be beaten due to internet free-loading these days plus the days of the mega star musicians are well & truly over now, michael jackson elvis & the beatles will remain the greatest ever for ever now. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 13, 2019. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I even bought the "Hotel California" LP to see if I were mistaken about the sound and I was not. I agree with another review, this is just the original greatest hits 1 and then greatest hits 2 combined into 1 slipcover , the sound is 70's, meaning a bit shy on the brightness of the highs that I was expecting and hoping for. 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,575 ratings. I was disappointed when one of the discs had a scratch. Please try again. The door number that it was apparently delivered to was incorrect also . Eagles - Their Greatest Hits Volumes 1 & 2 (2CD) - Amazon.com Music ... Their Greatest Hits Volumes 1 & 2 (2CD) Eagles Format: Audio CD. Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 6, 2019. Wonderful addition to my vinyl collection, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 27, 2020. Greatest Hits of New Age Classical Crossover (mas... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Their Greatest Hits Vols. AVOID this pressing at all costs. The person who lives next door is a woman and certainly not called GARY . Please do not buy total waste of money.. The Complete Greatest Hits - Hotel California - The Eagles 2 CD Album Bundling, Hotel California: 40th Anniversary Edition, Ultimate Hits: Rock And Roll Never Forgets, Live From The Forum MMXVIII (2CD + Blu-Ray), Karaoke: Greatest Songs of 90s Country Hits. referencing Their Greatest Hits Volumes 1 & 2, LP, Comp + LP, Comp + Box, Comp, R1 562253 I agree with another review, this is just the original greatest hits 1 and then greatest hits 2 combined into 1 slipcover , the sound is 70's, meaning a bit shy on the brightness of the highs that I was expecting and hoping for. I noticed no skips or nasty pops at all on mine. There is nothing new about this collection. It frequently gets louder and softer as it plays. Poorly made. There is a large scuff across the whole song. Starts well on Side A, and then gets progressively worse as the record tracks towards Desperado. The second volume is a little better than the first but both can be played like didgeridoos. Also Desperado has some nasty wow and flutter in the low end that sounds like a mastering deck out of alignment. It’s a double album on heavyweight vinyl and the quality of the recording is very high indeed. Poor audio quality, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2018. The music sounds dull as if it were remastered and not well done. 2.Nothing new has been added to the set, there's no new remastering, so this is just an easy way to acquire both of these compilations. I was so looking forward to receiving this discs, i have literally listened to them about twice, they have since started to jump and stick, so they are no use. I don't have the second volume and so can't compare. I'd say closer to 100 grams (maybe) I know that most of the problems are NOT caused by Amazon, unless they improperly store their inventory. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Returned the CDs. A lot of the songs have a big bump around 180hz that is far beyond the "analog bump". In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 2-Disc Lullaby CD Set - We Dream: Volumes 1 and 2 - Helps You and Your Baby Fall As... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Bonus was the nasty skip in Heartache Tonight. Their Greatest Hits Volumes 1 & 2, LP, Comp + LP, Comp + Box, Comp, R1 562253, Their Greatest Hits Volumes 1 & 2, LP, Comp, RE + LP, Comp, RE + Box, 081227934132, Their Greatest Hits Volumes 1 & 2, 2xCD, Comp, RM, R2 562253. Great album. Buyer beware. The lack of midrange clarity in much of the material is unfortunate. Love the Eagles-went to their concert here-ordered the CDs and the sound was terrible. No bonus tracks, no remastering. They just took the two previously released greatest hits and put them in a slipcover. Very poorly recorded. Unable to add item to List. 1 & 2 includes two of the best-selling albums of all time together in one collection. Says they were analog not stereo on the package. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2019. Adding to the 2 star review is the lightweight (cheap) vinyl pressing. 1. While that's handy enough, curious consumers should also check out 2003's The Very Best of the Eagles, which also runs two discs but has far more tracks and includes material from 1994's reunion Hell Freezes Over along with a new studio track. 2. Some observations. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. Be prepared for heavy cracks and skips right out of the box. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 18, 2020. Absolute crap pressing. What a very lovely present this was. No other album collection of mine does this. 2, Frank Sinatra Karaoke Greatest Hits Star Quest, Vol. I received the first copy on Christmas. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. That I wouldn't mind so much but the quality of the pressing on volume one is less than the quality of my 180gm copy which, funnily enough, is also issued by Rhino records. Volume 1 Take It Easy Witchy Woman Lyin' Eyes Already Gone Desperado One Of These Nights Tequila Sunrise Take It To The Limit Peaceful Easy Feeling The Best Of My Love It provides slightly more bang for the buck. Poor sound quality for vinyl. Even on a portable stereo the sound only came out of one speaker....in my car all you hear is loud instrumental and barely hear the voices. Great songs of course, product quality not so much. As soon as I spun it, I saw a massive warp on LP 1. (hot warehouse) The shipping boxes are pristine, and well protected from FedEx's carelessness. Both albums are on vinyl about as thin as that used in the 1980s. It was delivered anyway to my next door neighbour who is apparently called GARY according to the delivery information. Very good vinyl mastering and songs but it was described as 180 grams vinyl, but unfortunately it is probably 140 grams vinyl for both LP, I am still deciding if i am keeping this or returning the albums because of the inaccurate description. Right out of the package it cracks and skips. Not going to get into the remastered, analog/digital battle here but if your looking for a good sounding copy of this album this worked good.. In Search of the Future of Music. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. This 2017 set pairs the two greatest-hits compilations from Eagles: 1976's mega-blockbuster Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 and 1982's Greatest Hits, Vol. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2018. Frank Sinatra Karaoke Greatest Hits VOL. Nothing new has been added to the set, there's no new remastering, so this is just an easy way to acquire both of these compilations. Shame on them! The driver just wrote down whatever details he felt appropriate. I imagine the negative reviews were a few from bad presses and bad lots of these albums, I took this into consideration when purchased and would happily return if I needed to but I guess I got a good one in Vinyl. Overall a nice warm sound, but could have been better. LP's are not cheap and the buying public deserve better quality recordings. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2017. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. It is new, sealed and plays great. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2017. Didn't notice the scratch until I played the disc, but was able to buff the disc and eliminate the skipping. 1) I don't care what anyone says, this is NOT 180 gram vinyl. I will say this is the first Rhino Record album I've bought that was less than satisfactory and, partly, because I was confident about their production values, I felt confident buying this. Ordered a replacement, still warped. Price New from Used from Audio CD, July 14, 2017 There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Jeff Hornacek Hall Of Fame, What Are You On, White Wedding Meaning, Nottingham Forest V Liverpool 1978 European Cup, Lights For Bedroom, Shrimp Dance Jazz, Crystal Palace Squad 2016/17, Night Rider's Lament Lyrics, Ayso Palmdale, Club World Cup 2015 Final, Outlaws Mc Savannah, Ga,