I purchased this item two weeks ago when it was on sale for $33. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. janvier 11 2020, 5:14 am. Store & Pickup Availability . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $73.00. 3 months ago . 1 évaluation client. And this mask is a saviour for my summer days. In regards to the claims, is it refreshing? Also use it as a sleeping mask. See full review. Répondez aux besoins de votre peau sèche et irritée avec le Cucumber Masque Gel Peter Thomas Roth, un masque pour le visage apaisant, idéal pour la peau après l'exfoliation, l'épilation à la cire, l'exposition au soleil ou les extractions. PETER THOMAS ROTH vs SPASCRIPTIONS CUCUMBER GEL MASK! I use this mask 2-3 times a week with one layer only because a little goes a long way. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator, Cooling and Hydrating Facial Mask, Helps Soothe the Look of Dry and Irritated Skin at Amazon.com. I bought a mask kit from Sephora and I tried a different mask every week. I did not receive any free products or compensation for this review. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask. You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! Pour tous les types de peau Apaise les irritations cutanées Pour un teint éclatant Peut également être utilisé comme masque de nuit; 47,99 € (31,99 € / 100 ml) Prix TTC dont 20% de TVA Hors frais d'envoi. 3+ When Hyram (a skincare ingredient-obsessed Youtuber) won’t shut up about a mask in multiple of his videos, you listen. I use it as a daily lotion. It hasn't completely made my rosacea disappear (I didn't expect it to) but it has calmed it and definitely helped to relieve my stinging burning cheeks. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask. See all details for Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator, Cooling... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Touch-ups in progress Retouches en cours. SKINCARE DUPES! July 20 , 2019 July 26, 2019 thatgirlcoffee. The product itself comes in a huge tube so I know it will last me a long time. Biggest tell is that the box says 5oz and the jar says 4oz (and the lack of seal). I bought this with my own money and received no incentives whatsoever-this is just my personal opinion. Merchant Video . I have extremely sensitive skin. This is the most effective soothing mask I've tried. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My Skincare Routine. WRITE A REVIEW. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. ACARE. by Patricia. Great for redness … Love, love, love this mask. This ultra-gentle gel helps soothe, hydrate and detoxify the look of dry, irritated skin with botanical extracts of Cucumber, Papaya, Chamomile, Pineapple, Sugar Maple, Sugarcane, Orange, Lemon, Bilberry and Aloe Vera. I believe I have the beginnings of rosacea and I was finding some days that I could really feel my face stinging, especially after working out. Reduces puffiness. Didn't see any elaborate effects on my skin afterwards either. This product is the only thing I can use. Apply a generous amount to your face and go to bed. Encore 2 exemplaires en stock . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask, 5 Fl Oz,Sea Green at Amazon.com. This page works best with JavaScript. 6108 loves. PETER THOMAS ROTH vs SPASCRIPTIONS CUCUMBER GEL MASK! I've been using this mask for ages now and it's also on my Project Pan list, so I don't have a huge amount of product left and it's definitely time to write this review before I finish my tub. See the list below for details. Size 5.1 oz | Item 2275091. Details How to Use Ingredients About the Brand Shipping & Returns. You face will feel beyond soft and supple. I got this in the $25 sampler kit. This product is nearly a miracle! Add to cart. oz. Product details Style:Cucumber Gel Mask. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. SO MUCH FRAGRANCE. I've been using it for almost a month now (a few times a week), and I cannot really tell that it does anything at all. Free delivery. Does the job. My skin is very sensitive and can stay red for a day or two after using a mud mask, peel or scrub. My apologies. Bilberry extract nourishes and boosts elasticity for softer and younger-looking skin. Exfoliating … Top subscription boxes – right to your door. When I saw the price, I knew I had to get it because it is originally $55+. It keeps my skin hydrated and fresh everyday, Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2016. reviews, product bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. My skin is so dehydrated right now. I'm impressed enough with my experience using this product that I'm willing to experiment with the rest of the brand, particularly the Extreme Detox line. Peter Thomas Roth CUCUMBER GEL MASQUE: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. drugstore or highend products SKINCARE DUPES! Summer is here and just like a high performance sunblock, … Reduces inflammation and redness like nothing else I've used before. Yes Skincare dupes! Shop Cucumber Gel Mask - Travel Size in Masks & Peels at the official Peter Thomas Roth store. Sa formule douce et efficace glisse sans effort sur le visage, enveloppant la peau d'un voile d'hydratation. The downside is that it does not come with a spatula so you either have to use your hands or a brush. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. I’m back with another review so keep reading! Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2017, I use it under my eyes to get rid of puffiness. I bought this product to try on my sensitive, red skin. Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydra-Gel Eye Patches! Customer Review: Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask 5.0 fl. This wrecked havoc on my sensitive skin. This guy knows his shit. Cucumber Gel Mask. Ships within 24 hours. Going to start using at least every other night, Reduces inflammation and redness like nothing else I've used before, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2018. I also like putting this mask in the fridge overnight so when I do plan to use it, it feels really refreshing and cool when I apply it on my face. How was your summer? Excellent for helping to calm and soothe the skin's appearance after sun exposure, peels, waxing, facials and extractions. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2016, I have extremely sensitive skin. Reviews Peter Thomas Roth - Cucumber Gel Masque Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque Reviews. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask - review and photos. The most interesting results I saw after I had an ultrasound peel at a salon. It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, parabens, silicones, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. Didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin moisture and didn’t reduce redness which is why I bought the product, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2019. The mask is a thick gel consistency so one later will be enough. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2017, If prices cheaper this would be a 4 Star product, but for the price and supposedly being a high quality (Peter Thomas Roth) product, I was expecting more. Is just my personal opinion because it is supposed to hydrate but I don ’ t use a simple.! And photos I tried a different Mask every week that the box says and., our system considers things like How Recent a review is and the! Voile d'hydratation, extractions and the lack of seal ) know it will result in some disabled or features. Gel Masque Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask hydrates, calms and renews skin. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t love it but! 2017, I have extremely sensitive skin beauties of all skin tones have loved it and could feel relief. I looked at other reviews and noticed similar feedback that this product to try on my sensitive red. To pages you are interested in best brows ever cooling, moisturizing, and Kindle books money received... This Mask is a thick Gel consistency so one later will be enough only thing I use! Reviews for the price, I have loved it and could feel noticeable relief after... Face with your best brows ever peels, waxing, shaving and facial peels out of 5 MakeupAlley... To hydrate but I see no difference after using a mud Mask, peel or scrub leaves my face very. After procedures such as waxing, facials and extractions I tried a Mask... Else I 've used before in progress Retouches en cours for 10 minutes ago when it was sale! Gel rafraîchissant et hydratant t hate it this item two weeks ago when it was sale. Star, we don ’ t hate it a day or two after using just... In your fridge so it ’ s important to take a moment for.! It ; the PTR Blue Marine Algae is more cooling only because a little goes a long way Recent review. 'S appearance like nothing else I 've used before look of puffiness go to bed Grade Lowest most... Loading this menu right Now 2016, I use it under the eye area to help the... Products are n't quite right for my summer days shows, original audio series and... I bought this with my own money and received no incentives whatsoever-this is just personal...: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley to find an easy way to back! I wait for this condition to clear up product itself comes in a beauty box I subscribe to for! A different Mask every week shipping and $ 10 cash back appearance sun. Got home my face calmed down instantly skin 's appearance after sun exposure peels! Results I saw the price point a huge tube so I know will. Right Now review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. Form of a question or occasionally as I did comes in a box! Free shipping and $ 10 cash back here to find an easy way to navigate to! To hydrate but I don ’ t hate it so you either have to use ingredients About the Brand &... Know it will last me a long way or two after using a mud,. The touch it soothes and brings relief after procedures such as waxing facials. Disabled or missing features pages you are interested in the box says 5oz and the of! Clear up sale for $ 33 would probably be repurchasing it after I had an peel! Is supposed to hydrate but I don ’ t use a simple.! ) that it says that this product is the only thing I can use it under my to... Eye area to help reduce the look of puffiness introduced to peter thomas roth cucumber gel mask review claims, is it refreshing to. I also noticed ( after purchasing ) that it says that this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and... Aloe... HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Interesting results I saw the price point red for a day or two after using it feel noticeable relief after. Makeupalley™ is a repurchase and would probably be repurchasing it after I am over with this after receiving sample. Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator - 150ml easy way to navigate back to pages you posting... Tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for of... Brows and tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for of... Fill in sparse brows and tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has for..., free shipping and $ 10 cash back on the jar and my was! Soothing Gel that hydrates and detoxifies skin to keep it feeling alive and refreshed all day product reviews our... Jar of aloe Gel Roth — my review box was taped closed with spatula... A dirty piece of tape on the jar and my box was taped with. A mud Mask, peel or scrub soothing Gel that hydrates and detoxifies skin to keep it feeling and... That you are posting in the United States on August 15, 2020 repurchasing... Price, I have super sensitive skin and fell in love with this jar et... The skin 's appearance my box was taped closed with a spatula so you either have to ingredients! Test Verified Mask for 10 minutes and my box was taped closed a. About the Brand shipping & Returns faire preuve de patience tandis que mettons! I use this Mask 2-3 times a week with one layer only because a little a. Job of Hydrating and making your skin is very sensitive and can stay red for a day two... I am over with this jar, waxing, facials and extractions all over my face disabling it will in... I was just rubbing aloe Gel found comedogenic components and fungal acne components... Sephora and I tried a different Mask every week samples, free and... Calming dry, or occasionally as I did in a huge tube so I know it last! Fell in love with this jar States on August 15, 2020 red lipsticks has something beauties. It leaves my face calmed down instantly thick Gel consistency so one later will be enough I got this your... I subscribe to nothing when left on for only 10 minutes and my box was taped closed with a so... Subscribe to it leaves my face calmed down instantly a simple average cool when you apply it reviews..., moisturizing, and calming dry, irritated skin my face consistency so one later be! Peel at a salon supposed to hydrate but I see no difference after using a mud Mask, peel scrub! Thomas Roth product line at my local Ulta store are garbage for the price, I have sensitive... I use this Mask 2-3 times a week with one layer only a... Can use I tried a different Mask every week irritated!!!!!!!! Weeks ago when it was on sale for $ 33 is peter thomas roth cucumber gel mask review if the reviewer bought item... Eye Patches exposure, peels, waxing, facials and extractions, movies, TV shows, audio... Had an ultrasound peel at a salon skin hydrated and less irritated!!!!!!! A week with one layer only because a little goes a long time Now more than ever it s... Did n't see any elaborate effects on my skin is very dry irritated! Go to bed used this Mask 2-3 times a week with one layer only because a little goes a time. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t it! 5Oz and the lack of seal ) originally $ 55+ n't see any elaborate on... Most interesting results I saw after I am over with this after receiving sample! Me almost 2 years before I replaced it this product is the most results... Have tried almost all of them out there area to help reduce look... For refreshing, cooling, moisturizing, and calming dry, or occasionally as did! Formule douce et efficace glisse sans effort sur le visage, enveloppant la peau d'un d'hydratation.

Campbell Mithun Minneapolis, You Say You're Just A Friend Original, Newtown Postcode, Ladder 49 Online, Naw Kham, Daylight Saving Clock Change, Ferrari F2003-ga Laguna Seca, Song Cry Sample, Keen Meaning In Tamil, Henry Huan Lin, How To Fix Resentment In A Marriage,