she added with a tweet. For forgiveness, you could always pray RIP Electra Heart, you were occa­sion­ally a bit confusing but it turned out alright in the end. Part 4: Homewrecker is a collection of tabloid articles written by a snarky gossip blogger. Hailee Steinfeld • Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Resemblance to any real persons, living or dead, is completely coincidental. The album's second song, "Hollywood", peaked at number 12 on the UK Singles Chart. Lights, they blind me Britney Spears • Halsey • She explains: "Basically Electra Heart is a story, I don't even know if it's going to take the form of an album yet, but it's a really cinematic '70s Americana-type fil… None of the photos on this blog belong to me. Watch the video clip (shortened version). Selena Gomez • Part 1: Idle Teen consists of blog entries (in diary style) from the perspective of depressed teenager Electra Kardia, who also struggles with an eating disorder, making friends, and getting along with her father and his new girlfriend. Regardless, our point is that since August 2011, Marina has been trapped in the Electra Heart character, something which at times became rather evidently limiting for her. Dinah Jane • This is going to be the biggest project I've undertaken for YouTube yet. Marina of ‘Marina & The Diamonds’ fame has, for the purposes of promoting her sophomore LP Electra Heart, taken up the role of Electra Heart. Her follow-up record Electra Heart (2012) is a concept album about a character of the same name. And ‘Heart’ – it’s all about being very shut off from love, and being too proud to admit it.”. Lauren Jauregui • she tweeted to confirm Heart's death having already posted a link to Part 11 of her video odyssey, which includes a newish track 'Electra Heart', and a com­pil­a­tion of all the videos from the 'era'. Glee Cast • Lights, they blind me Disclaimer: The title and content of the audio CD Electra Heart belongs to Marina Diamandis. Marina of ‘Marina & The Diamonds’ fame has, for the purposes of promoting her sophomore LP Electra Heart, taken up the role of Electra Heart. Jessie J • she tweeted to confirm Heart's death having already posted a link to Part 11 of her video odyssey, which includes a newish track 'Electra Heart', and a com­pil­a­tion of all the videos from the 'era'. To start the story of Electra Heart, move your mouse onto the left sidebar of my blog and select “PART 1: Idle Teen”. Bea Miller • But she's leaving the past behind with a retrospective music video for "Electra Heart," a never-before-released track (...which, despite its title, wasn't included on the LP of the same name).

Beedi Meaning In Urdu, Porsche 919 Evo Spa, Streatham Hill, To Live And Die In La Adea, Zaytoven Net Worth 2020, Greyhound Canberra To Albury, Marianne Unger Victoria, Please Wait A Moment,