"Yeah, she's great at names. And that he blows it out for the world. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment. Grimes and her partner Elon Musk have welcomed their first child. The video was posted just hours after Fathers Day 2020, possibly to mark the Tesla CEO's first Fathers' Day with X. Bride-to-be Kajal Aggarwal Flashes Her Diamond Engagement Ring for First Time, MS Dhoni Trolled as #Spark Trends After Ruturaj Gaikwad's Maiden IPL Fifty, Preity Zinta Trends on Twitter After Kings XI Punjab Win, Fans Call Her 'Best Franchise Owner', Asian Online Team Chess: India Women Win Gold, Men Settle For Silver, Badshah Suffers Sunburn While Holidaying in Maldives, Check Out Varun Dhawan's Comment, Every Candid Photos From Neha Kakkar & Rohanpreet Singh's Wedding, Durga Puja 2020: Goddess Durga Takes the Form of Migrant Mother in This Pandal. Elon Musk's father recently had a baby with his stepdaughter, who is 40 years his junior During an appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience, Musk spilled the beans on the name. Errol already had three children of his own from his first marriage to High School sweetheart, the model and socialite Maye Haldeman – Elon, his brother Kimbal and sister Tosca. Errol was branded "evil" and "a terrible human being" by Elon Musk, the Tesla Motors chief, who said his father had done "almost every evil thing you can possibly think of". The 72-year-old has been accused of bringing "shame on the family" by his ex-wife and mother of Jana Bezuidenhout who is 42 years younger than the wealthy businessman. Be it the baby's strange name 'X AE A-XII' (previously X Æ A-12) or viral photos of the SpaceX CEO with the newborn, both news and social media platforms have been vying for a better look at the baby. "He was such a terrible human being, you have no idea," he said with tears running down his face. Errol disclosed that his sixth child, Elliot Rush, was conceived 'in the heat of the moment' after Jana had been thrown out by her boyfriend. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. However, reports suggest that the couple had to change Æ to AE and the number 12 to Roman numeral XII to comply with the Californian law. Errol Musk, left, step-daughter Jana Bezuidenhout, centre, and Elon Musk. "It's just X, like the letter X. Be it the baby's strange name 'X AE A-XII' (previously X Æ A-12) or viral photos of the SpaceX CEO with the newborn, both news and social media platforms have been vying for a better look at the baby. While some were smitten by the cute father-son interaction, yet others couldn't help but troll Musk for it. ", Read | Elon Musk & Grimes change their son's name once again, check spelling on birth certificate. The baby he fathered by his own step-daughter was as the result of a one-off "mistake", Errol Musk – the South African father of the tech billionaire Elon Musk, has revealed. "First of all, my partner is the one that, actually, mostly, came up with the name," Musk said. The birth certificate, obtained by TMZ, shows clearly the baby boy's first name as X, middle name as AE A-XII, and surname as Musk. Hello baby X. "Hello, this is your Dad speaking, voice activation code B-2488642, requesting administrative parental access.". Mother responds. He said Jana and their son now lived on the same property as him, in Langebaan, an hour outside Cape Town, but they are not in a relationship. Recently, Grimes and Elon Musk had to officially change their newborn baby's name from X Æ A-12 to X AE A-XII to comply with California law. In the video, the billionaire speaks to X asking "Does my voice sound familiar? Days after billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk and his musician wife Grimes gave birth to their first baby boy, the internet has been rife with curiosity. Soon after, Musk too explained the pronunciation which, however, differed from the one given by his girlfriend Grimes. As people have been flooding social media with queries about the pronunciation of the quirky name, Grimes finally quenched the curiosity and replied to a query by an Instagram user. We are furious that he could make his own stepchild pregnant. The video, which was viewed over three million times, garnered a variety of responses. pic.twitter.com/eU4q8AndEJ. Heide, his second wife, was a widow with three young children when she met Errol. "We have tried to get peace in our hearts, but he has now ruined everything," she told the newspaper. Even though he is now nicknamed "little X" by everyone, Twitter has been abuzz with the struggle to understand the meaning and pronunciation of the unusual name. Who am I?". "This is your dad speaking," he continues as X grips his finger. Then A.I. The father of Elon Musk, the technology billionaire, says it was “God’s plan” for him to have a baby with his own stepdaughter. You have to understand – I've been single for 20 years and I'm just a man who makes mistakes.". Like how you said the letter A then I," wrote Grimes on in response to a query on Instagram. Errol and Heide had two daughters called Alexandra 'Ali' Musk and Asha 'Rose' Musk. "I do not want to call it a mistake because no child wants to hear that they were a mistake," he told Rapport newspaper. Musk asked the baby, before informing him again that it as his dad. "He has caused an incredible amount of pain for me and his children and now brought shame on the family again. Read | Grimes' mother slams Elon Musk for 'red pill' tweet; deletes it later but not quick enough. Her first husband died in a car crash and Errol helped raise her little ones Jock junior, Jana and Harry. "Elon Musk and X," she wrote while posting the video. "Hello, hello baby. The extraordinary revelation by MailOnline last week offered an explanation for the bitter family feud that has engulfed one of the world's richest families.

Aston Villa Vs Sheffield United Postponed, Belgium Food, Scotland V France 2020 Score, 21 Drake Lyrics, Shake Milton Smu, Who Wrote You're My Everything, Passiflora Homeopathy, Ed 209 Stairs, How To Become The Greatest Basketball Player Of All Time, Fins Lyrics, Mission Bc To Kelowna,