I asked my host if we could skip the fancier restaurant and try this one and he seemed genuinely relieved to not have to pretend we...More. 3885 Everhard Rd NW (243.37 mi) Canton, OH 44709. Beer. See all restaurants in Canton. Share. Came here for the first time and got the bacon burger and fries. Delivery & Pickup Options - 183 reviews of Fat Head's Brewery "Such a fun environment! I had the Mo Better Beef and Cheddar , it was huge and super flavorful, the brisket, 3885 Everhard Rd NW, Canton, OH 44709-4003. Log In. Visit our locations in Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH and Canton, OH for world-class food and beer. See all restaurants in Canton. 5,786 people follow this. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Restaurants near Fat Head's Brewery in Canton . Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. American, Bar & Grille, Breweries & Pubs, Phone: 330.454.1439 Toll Free: 800.552.6051. See all restaurants in Canton. Create New Account. Fat Heads Brewery. Wings must be in orders of 5. The beer selection was just amazing and the food choice fantastic. 4.7 out of 5 stars. Really enjoy the layout of this location and has a cool feel to it. Service is always outstanding, great atmosphere, beers are awesome (currently my favorite is Strange Magic IPA), and food is decent. I look forward to going back and enjoying some food next time...More, Was recommended to try this place when up in Northern Ohio, and I am glad I did. Chill out man, have a beer! We have had above average...More, My daughter and I went there and it was just the two of us and they have tables but they have community tables and The host in the hostess decided to sit us at a table full of people with just two seats they have...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. or. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Was after a golfing day and the server was great. Great beer, great staff and so much food for your money! B(e)ST Ever- Turkey burger topped with Bacon, tomato, and spinach tossed in orange dressing with a balsamic drizzle. Pool table, brewery tours, a great hangout. What a nice experience. Fat Heads Brewery. Get quick answers from Fat Heads Brewery staff and past visitors. 74 reviews #28 of 268 Restaurants in Canton $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. Keep up the great work guys! #cajun #chicken #pizza #potato #salads #sandwiches #shrimp #soup #vegetarian #wings #hamburgers #bacon #nachos #eggs #fries #fried #cheese #beef #pork 5,394 people like this. Tues - Thurs: 12 PM - 9 PM. Share. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Fat Heads Brewery, Canton Picture: Beauty and the beast - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,520 candid photos and videos of Fat Heads Brewery The food menu looked good however we were just there for some drinks! 330-244-8601. Menu. The food is great... wonderful burgers and signature sandwiches. Onion soup not good. Good environment for socializing. Save. Copyright © 2017 Canton Stark County Convention & Visitors Bureau | All Rights Reserved. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Give it a try! Whenever we have friends or family visiting us, we take them to Fat Heads. Fat Heads Brewery, Canton. Explore the world of american food with us at Fat Head's Brewery in Canton and let us bring new delicious foods to your plate, such as our pizza. The food was great as...More, While visiting Canton, I was blown away with how many new businesses there have been spouting up. Share. We Love Sours and Gose Beer and we loved Fat Heads! Closed Now. Limited MENU. Food was huge portions of only so-so quality and overpriced. Others had burgers and the French dip. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Good beer selection. Fat Head's Brewery is committed to excellence in all segments of the brewery and restaurant hospitality business by: -Handcrafting our own world-class ales and lagers as well as offering a rotating selection of unique national and international guest beers, -Offering an already successful and established award winning menu, which incorporates the freshest possible ingredients made from scratch and still provide the best value for our guests, -Development of a brewpub with an attractive, pleasant, sociable, and relaxed atmosphere which is both functional and safe for employees and customers, -Provisions of first class customer service to meet the needs and standards of our guests, -Application of strong financial and general management principles while at the same time providing a wholesome and value oriented dining experience, -Encouraging and upholding the utmost respect for our products, guests, fellow employees, and the environment. The wait was long for the day before st.patty’s, but we found a place at the bar and they were attentive. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Unclaimed. Their Southside Slopes sandwich, pairing sausage and pierogies, is one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. See more of Fat Head's Brewery Canton Ohio on Facebook. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. About See All. The food is very good and the beers are excellent. Does this restaurant offer table service? Friday - Saturday 11 AM - 12 AM (Bar closes at 1am) Welcome to Fat Head's, one of America's most award-winning breweries! The food was good and the service was adequate. Not Now. Love their fried pickles! The selection of beers was so great that I have forgotten which ones I had (mostly wheat...More, My wife and I love sour and Gose beers and they had the best in town. 3885 Everhard Rd NW Canton, OH . I was in town for one night on business and Fat Heads beckoned to me from my hotel window. About See All. All photos (26) All photos (26) What is … Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Brewery in Canton, Ohio. # GoBrowns Dine in for 50 Cent Classic Wings!! more. more, We were finally able to get into the new Fat Heads Brewery and we were not disappointed. The prices were a bit high but was as expected. The Pub; Top Rated; Supporter; Help; Login; Sign Up; Sign In Join Now. We tried a number of different times to get into Fat Heads since it opened in Canton, but there was always a 90 wait. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everything works amazingly at this place. Their merchandise is awesome as well. GAME DAY SPECIALS! Create New Account. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Canton, Hotels near McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, Hotels near National First Ladies Library, Hotels near First Ladies National Historic Site, Hotels near Downtown Canton Arts District, Hotels near Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, Hotels near The Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park, Hotels near Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography, Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Canton, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Canton. Not Now. Opened in 2018, Fat Head's Brewery in North Canton serves up award-winning beer and crazy-good pub grub. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Anwar Hadid Net Worth 2020, The Wreckers Songs, Nrc Time Phone Number, Weather Apo, Art Gallery Of New South Wales Artworks, Lunges And Squats, Back To Love Lyrics, Basava Jayanti 2020 Date, Padres Simulated Baseball Games, How To Pronounce Northern, I Am Sorry Quotes,