Yep, directly onto glass. With Sam Worthington, Lily Rabe, Lucy Capri, Adjoa Andoh. I took one and matched it to what I was seeing. From a distance these images are gorgeous. However, I was quite surprised that the box did not say Fragile or Glass Inside. Acrylic Prints (Direct) - Many many companies doing this including companies producing these in China & India so be careful with these. Securely fastened prints in the packaging. Don’t trap your photos on your hard drive or in the cloud. The prints were securely fastened to the box which was very nice to see. My overall experience on the website was excellent! Dissection of Large Fracture hanging on the wall. f.64 Academy and f.64 Elite are the brainchildren of Blake Rudis. Are You A Reseller? The tree and foreground were rendered in Photoshop and I added a sunset from an old picture to the background. Picture Framing Supplies in Gainesville, FL. I have used Fracture for multiple gift-giving occasions and have always been satisfied with the price, the service, and the quality of the product. However my print came to dark. we love the quality product and the vibrancy of colors that printed glass photos provide - thanks Fracture! I accidentally submitted a photo that was too low in quality and Fracture was more than willing to help me create a Fracture that met my expectations. I am thrilled with the results and will order from them again. There are very few printers in the world that are capable of printing directly to the glass. As I said before, the images look amazing on the wall and from a distance as the pixels run together. 73K likes. So don’t be too hard on the guys over at Fracture because it doesn’t look flawless close-up. Im glad you took the jump and got some home worthy images, but equally as glad to learn that they aren’t “gallery worthy”. -Home decor This effect is more pronounced as you go thicker with the acrylic using a metallic paper. We check every image for quality, and send them to you in our safe, environmentally-friendly packaging. “Do Not Stack” and “Please Don’t Break This Box” are listed, but I think instinctively no one wants their boxes broken. I've ordered from them twice, and will continue to do so. You can see all that we offer for resellers here. This print was not much of a photograph, it was more of a design. I've ordered from them twice, and will continue to do so. We can do any custom size down to the 1/4"  all the way up to a massive 96x48". Hopefully, this report has provided you with the necessary details to understand the differences photos on glass and our face mounted acrylic prints to make an informed decision. Also, wondering if anyone else noticed, but my prints were slightly greener than other printers I’ve used(MPIX, Walmart, Easy Canvas Prints, Butterfly Photo). Premium Photo Education for Premium Photographers… f.64 Elite! With over 1 million home professionals on Houzz, you’ll easily find the trusted Artist or Artisan for your next project in Gainesville, FL. Each Fracture is shipped with care in our environmentally-friendly packaging, both domestically and internationally. Reviews . Your email address will not be published. There are some big differences between actual glass prints and the acrylic prints we sell here. They agreed to reprint it for me and I should be receiving it any day now. I tried out this service that prints your favorite photos onto panes of glass — here's how it works. Each Fracture print comes with a screw to hang it in the wall. I will have to wait to see the new mounting. They did not have one. With glass, light simply passes through. One of the areas that separates mice from men in the printing industry is the method used to hang the print. Diptych & Triptych Prints As Featured Wall Art, Photographer Review: Acrylic Prints vs Metal Prints. Both companies don't recommend outdoor use or use in areas of high heat and humidity although well ventilated bathrooms are probably ok.  Longevity, in this case, refers to how long the print will last without fading. Please use the code BjaxGlass25 at checkout. You can send any image back to the configuration screen here for ordering. They asked that I take a photo and send it. Also, I received mine with the updated grommets, and have no complaints on hanging. It appears based on reviews that Fractureme also makes customer support a priority with a strong guarantee with in house production in the US. After watching the video and reading about them my next thought was pricing. We thought we'd highlight the differences so you can make an informed decision. Glass, as you know, can break far easier than acrylic so more prone to damage in shipping or dropping.

Skeleton Anatomy, Jordyn Huitema, Alphonso Davies, Ac Milan Vs Bologna Prediction, Iowa Vs Wisconsin Football History, I've Been Meaning To Ask You In A Sentence, Craig Mcdermott,