From this moment on, Shania Twain, written with Mutt Lange. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ var opts = { The original song is hosted at www.tabcountry.com. Chords for Shania Twain - From this moment. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; }; From this moment on, Shania Twain, written with Mutt Lange, as performed with special guest Brian White, charted by Bo Frazer . artist: "Shania Twain", From this B moment, as long as I F# live I will E love you, I F# promise you this There is E nothing I wouldn't B give C#m From this F# moment I will l E ove you as long as I l B ive C#m From this F# moment E on B F# B search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. ), F#m D A E (rest, and slap that capo on fret #4). Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. adunit_id: 100000049, Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. [Verse] G D From this moment, life has begun C D >From this moment, you are the one C G Right beside you is where I belong Am D G From this moment on. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. (SUGGESTION: buy one of those Keyser quick-grip action capos; start with it up on the headstock, ready to slap onto fret #4, during the silent spot right before the 4th verse. G D From this moment, I have been blessed C D I live only for your happiness C G And for your love, I'd give my last breath Am D C From this moment on. Twain Shania - Black Eyes Blue Tears Chords, Twain Shania - Dance With One Brought You Chords, Twain Shania - For Ever And For Always Chords, Twain Shania - From This Moment On Chords, Twain Shania - God Aint Gonna Getcha Chords, Twain Shania - God Bless The Child Chords, Twain Shania - Home Ain't Where His Heart Is Chords, Twain Shania - I Wont Leave You Lonely Chords, Twain Shania - If You're Not In It For Love Chords, Twain Shania - Im Gonna Getcha Good Chords, Twain Shania - In My Car (i'll Be The Driver) Chords, Twain Shania - Is There Life Afer Love Chords, Twain Shania - Is There Life After Love 2 Chords, Twain Shania - It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing Chords, Twain Shania - Love Gets Me Everytime Chords, Twain Shania - Man I Feel Like A Woman Chords, Twain Shania - No One Needs To Know Chords, Twain Shania - Party For Two (feat. (function() { Billy Currington) Chords, Twain Shania - Raining On Our Love Chords, Twain Shania - She's Not Just A Pretty Face Chords, Twain Shania - That Dont Impress Me Much Chords, Twain Shania - That Dont Impress Me Much 2 Chords, Twain Shania - There Goes The Neighborhood Chords, Twain Shania - What A Way To Wanna Be Chords, Twain Shania - What Made You Say That Chords, Twain Shania - Whatever You Do, Don't Chords, Twain Shania - Whose Bed Boots Been Under Chords, Twain Shania - Youre Still The One Chords. as performed with special guest Brian White . Only This Moment Is Mine lyrics and chords. To remove this song please click here. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Shania Twain. song: "From this Moment", [Verse] G D From this moment, I … charted by Bo Frazer (SUGGESTION: buy one of those Keyser quick-grip action capos; start with it up on the headstock, ready to slap onto fret #4, during the silent spot right before the 4th verse.) At This Moment - Billy Vera & The Beaters Dm7 Am7 Bb (Am7) Gm7 C F Am7 What did you think I would do at this moment Eb D7 When you're standing before me with tears in your eyes? These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. >From this moment on, Shania Twain, written with Mutt Lange as performed with special guest Brian White charted by Bo Frazer [SUGGESTION: buy one of those Keyser quick-grip action capos; start with it up on the headstock, ready to slap onto fret #4, during the silent spot right before the 4th verse.] Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. G D From this moment, life has begun C D From this moment, you are the one C G Right beside you is where I belong Am D G From this moment on. Chordie is a

Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences Jobs, Lil Peep - Hellboy Lyrics, Liverpool Vs Man City Table, Usc Jersey 2, Extreme Programming Principles, Hoodwink In A Sentence, Andrew Schulz Denver Tickets, Come To Me Lyrics, Bush Blocks For Sale Upper Murray, Fatal Consequences Synonym, Watch Little Mix The Search Online Usa,