To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The duration of song is 03:30. From the Album Made In America Listen Now Buy song $1.29. The duration of song is 03:30. This will remove all the songs from your queue. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. . Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Listen to Déjà Vu Going Back To Miami MP3 song. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Lyrics to Going Back to Miami by The Blues Brothers from the The Essential Blues Brothers album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Playlist. Automatically playing similar songs. This song is sung by Déjà Vu. This song is sung by Déjà Vu. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Label: Atlantic - 3802 • Format: Vinyl 7 Blues Brothers* - Going Back To Miami (1980, Vinyl) | Discogs Think you know music? I said I'm going back to Miami (Going back to Miami) Going back to my girl (Going back to my girl) I've got to get back to my baby And take her in my arms again I've got to get back to my baby I ain't seen her since I don't know when Got to get back now to Florida Lay out in the morning Sun Got to get back to Miami Have a whole lotta fun STANDS4 LLC, 2020. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). The Blues Brothers.   Additional taxes may apply. more », Sheet Music  Belushi and Aykroyd, respectively in character as lead vocalist "Joliet Jake" Blues and harmonica player/backing vocalist Elwood Blues, fronted the band, which was composed of well-known and respected musicians. Test your MusicIQ here! Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. FAVORITE Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Going Back to Miami.     Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This song is a cover of "Going Back To Miami" by Wayne Cochran. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1980 Vinyl release of Going Back To Miami on Discogs. Requested tracks are not available in your region. Going Back To Miami song from the album A Soul Tribute To The Blues Brothers is released on Oct 2011 . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There's a problem loading this menu right now. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). (1 fan), The Blues Brothers (or, more formally, The Blues Brothers’ Show Band and Revue) are an American blues and soul revivalist band founded in 1978 by comedy actors Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi as part of a musical sketch on Saturday Night Live. Going Back To Miami song from the album A Soul Tribute To The Blues Brothers is released on Oct 2011 . Song information for Going Back to Miami - The Blues Brothers on AllMusic 25 Oct. 2020. triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:10391143,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '10391143', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:10391143,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, A Soul Tribute To The Blues Brothers Songs, {"source":4,"source_id":"1054574","object_type":4,"id":"1054574","title":"D\u00e9j\u00e0 Vu","status":0}. Are you sure you want to continue? "Going Back to Miami Lyrics." https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2020362/The+Blues+Brothers. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The band made its debut as the musical guest on the April 22, 1978, episode of Saturday Night Live. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Listen to Déjà Vu Going Back To Miami MP3 song. Going Back To Miami This song is by The Blues Brothers and appears on the live album Made In America (1980). Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web.

Premier League Results 18 19, Simon Templeman, Bruce Cabot Military, Steve Smith Twitter Lincoln Project, Theipirai Ashtami 2020 Time, What Is 9fifty Snapback, Scorpion Season 1 Episode 2, Uss Lincoln Tiger Cruise, Offroad Outlaws Mod Apk An1,