There's a problem loading this menu right now. I Will be a return customer for sure! I tried Julian's bakery Paleo bread first and threw it away after one bite it tasted so bad. Texture isn’t rubbery at all & tastes just like a carby bagel. This is not it. It doesn't. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2020, I was nervous to try with all the unhappy complaints about mold. It did toast well and held up my toppings and it didn’t taste like any one particular thing. For a low carb bread product these are pretty good. It makes a nice gilled cheese sandwich. This is my "go to" bread for breakfast, or a mid-day snack. I was inadvertently sent a single loaf instead of two loaves and they responded to me on a Sunday with an apology and immediate credit back. I only ate these toasted, which I would recommend. A little more dense than others I have tried. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Sadly, the shipping costs are exorbitant, so I can’t afford to get it very often. Lower your shipping charges if you want us to order more, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2017. I put mine straight in toaster out of the freezer. Thank you for this great low carb product. First time I was able to have a grilled cheese and boy did I enjoy it. Very tasty product. They are also nowehere near as seeded enough as a normal everything bagel. It has only one net carb … If you absolutely must have bagels then get these because it's the closest you're gonna get but don't have high expectations. I rarely write reviews, but I really want to save someone else the money. This is the first type of bread I tried from Great Low Carb Bread Co. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2014. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2019. 12 reviews of Great Low Carb Bread Company "I found this site on a low carb board and ordered their sampler box that included a loaf of bread, bagels, a cookie and a brownie as well as a pasta. Been low carbing for 2 years without a sandwich. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2017. But when you are on a ketogenic meal plan it's hard to find a bread substitute that you can eat and enjoy. These are DISGUSTING. No mold whatsoever. Excellent bread, and as close to regular bread as I've found. For a low carb bread product these are pretty good. It NEEDS TOPPINGS (avocado, fried egg, cheese, more everything bagel seasoning, whatever), more than just plain cream cheese because the texture is hard to ignore. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The slices are smaller than regular bread, but that that does not bother me in the least. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2017. Worth the money! I've been doing the low carb thing for years now... And occasionally I'll still get a hankerin' for bread. This is the first type of bread I tried from Great Low Carb Bread Co. It’s “ok”. Loved the bread but didn't love that it cost more in freight than the bread itself! I ordered the cinnamon bagels, the cinnamon bread and the regular bread. This is like the o;d x-ray eye glasses they used to advertise in comic bools. Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2014. We just keep it in the freezer and toast it whenever we want some. Totally worth every penny to be able to endulge again without throwing me off keto, Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2016. They start off almost palatable, but as you continue to chew, it get drier and drier. Disclaimer: Don't expect this to taste exactly like a bagel. I was shocked when I got the $9.00+ freight bill. As far as keto bagels go these are the best by a landslide but they are way too pricey and not tasty enough. , I can't believe how good it tastes (like real bread), Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2015. Do not waste your money. There was no description of amount of bagels per bag, so at the price i was expecting at least 10 to twelve full size, bagels, not 6 Minnie bagels. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2020. However, this was kind of a miss for me. Stale bread and a saltine cracker had a baby, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018, This bread is quite good if you toast it, which I am fine with. The bread … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I am desperately trying to find some keto bread. So pay attention and realize what you are getting. It ha a yeasty taste and is satisfying. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Unfortunately, most of the bread-like things that are acceptable on a low-carb diet aren't very tasty. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This page works best with JavaScript. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Great with butter and cream cheese and would be great … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Great Low Carb Bread Co. - Everything Bagels, See all details for Great Low Carb Bread Co. - Everything Bagels, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. A little more dense than others I have tried. ALL NASTY. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2018. Product received and immediately put in freezer. When you get two bags of different kinds, you get charged separately for each bag. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Even with the price, I ended up throwing them out. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2015, Great product, very tasty and healthy but I feel the shipping charges are too high. Looks great sucks dog balls. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019. I was not displeased. A little pricy but so is everything keto. I'm happy to say that's not the case with the Great Low Carb Bread Co. The bread products that I've tried - sandwich bread, bagels, hamburger buns, and onion bread pockets, allow me …

Robot Wars Us, Fall Of Atlantis, Sam Cooke Ukulele, Highly Motivated, Indoor Plants Online, Scary Witch Movies, Always On My Mind Solo Tab, Flamingo Roblox Id Loud,