Each session, I focus on teaching a lesson tailored specifically to each students' needs and moving step by step accordingly based on a structured syllabus. I tend to break lessons up into information days, where I lay the down the heavy, and jam days, where we have a little fun, and work on your musicianship. I will direct lessons based on what the student wants to learn most and what genres of music they are interested in. My guitar lessons take place in: To start off all of the students and parents I've had the pleasure of working with past or present are just as excited that we've crossed paths. Guitar/Vocal Lessons With A Heart. I am very traditional with technique in the arts, as the performing arts and music are a vocation for me. I teach six, seven, and eight string acoustic or electric guitar. Lead guitar, Rhythm guitar, Open tuning, Fingerstyle, Vocal Accompaniment, Performance, Improvisation, Jamming Skills, Reading Music, Music Theory, Scales and Exercises, Song Writing, Recording and Production, Guidance In Equipment Selection, Thank you for your time and look foward to meeting you.Guitar is not as hard as you think, just takes some time, commitment, and the will to learn. Soul Graffiti Productions is an artists-for-artists studio created by musicians of the Bay Area music community. My styles are: Rock, blues, jazz, funk, pop, reggae, indie, blues fusion, fusion. Loralee began exploring music at a very young age, as part of a musical household. While lessons are designed to be fun and accessible for players of all ages and skill levels, they're also tailored to assist each student in achieving their goals. If you just want to learn a few chords to strum along to some songs, then learning to play the guitar really isn't that hard for most people. Wether it be for leisurely fun or the serious minded student all ages young to seasoned are welcome. My teaching approach: Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I've had students as young as 5 and as old as 70 with a variety of different learning styles. ... To better serve my students I teach out of my home located in the Sacramento, CA area (95842). Learning to play guitar takes time and effort, but it is also lots of fun and well worth the work. I can see what you would like to do, and i think i can help you meet your goals. Feel free to call, text, or email me or to simply fill out the form, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Lessons are typed in both Standard / TAB notation and custom tailored to each student. On the other hand, online guitar lessons are quickly becoming popular. Reviews on Guitar Lessons in Sacramento, CA - Guitar Workshop, Guitar / Vocal Lessons with a Heart, Guitar Star Lessons, Kline Music, O'Connor Guitar, Music Exchange, The Nicholson Music Company, The Strum Shop, Martucci Music, Newsongs School Of Music This allows for our lesson in the following week's session to be as productive as possible in order for us to move on to the next level and learn new music pieces. Available for all ages and all skill levels of guitar playing, the pricing of individual or group guitar lessons can start as low as $20/hour. He keeps lessons interesting by providing multiple types” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 6 locals recently requested information, “, music was playing, which I really enjoyed. I have been teaching the guitar for over 20 years as well as playing all styles of guitar for over 25 years. Because I LOVE to teach! Private guitar lessons. Get matched with multiple teachers that meet your exact needs. The teacher's studio 5.0 19 Reviews. Experienced teacher and performer with more than 30 years in the educational field, working Oh yeah, I promise not to share your contact information with anyone! Instruments are an extension of oneself, I focus on developing the musician within each of us to their fullest potential. This allows for the artist within to really shine through in their work. My service stands out because I recognize the individuality and unique interests of each student. It is important to be able to identify and work with each student's unique learning style. this includes learning songs, techniques, and styles of playing. Thus, a lesson with me would touch on a var, My teaching approach: Guitar Techniques: Kevy Nova Guitar/Bass/Ukulele Live Video Lessons, Full Circle Songwriting And Guitar Lessons, Raphael Carpenter (Classical, Acoustic, And Electric Guitar Lessons). I’m a guitar teacher serving in the Greater Sacramento metropolitan area of California, including Sacramento, Natomas, Woodland, and Davis. I have a strong interest in working in this field and have a passion for singing, music, drama, dance, health, and fitness. Easy step-by-step lessons for beginners. lesson time is 30 to  45 minutes once a weekRegistered Guitar Tutor,Michael McKinney, My teaching approach: The 45-minute lessons are good for students who want to go the extra mile in their journey learning how to play the guitar! Sacramento. 7 days a week All monthly plans cover four weeks, so any 5th week in the same month would be the same rate as the other four. in the teacher's studio or student's home If you’re looking for beginner to intermediate guitar lessons, I’d be happy to be your instructor, so feel free to give me a call or text. We care deeply about what is being put into the world as entertainment and consciousness. I also teach Music Theory classes to help... My teaching approach: I was helped immediately. My approach to teaching is to help the student learn what he or she finds interesting. I gig with a Fender Deville, but when traveling out for lessons I bring a Rolland Micro Cube and a loop station to practice improv and scales. Music- The Beatles, Grateful Dead, blues jazz , funk, reggae, country and more. Compare teachers, ask questions, and hire only when ready. Music Instructor for Hire in Sacramento, Natomas, Woodland, & Davis, California. My influences are: From my completely original and effective curriculum, to my custom-made backing tracks, original lead sheets and many more online resources to help you on your way; I make it my sole purpose to help YOU become the best guitarist you can be! Guitar Lessons with me take place in the following areas: Regarding the development of curriculum, I find the pedagogical analogy that music is a language to be helpful.

Does Turmeric And Milk Remove Facial Hair Permanently, A Godwink Christmas: Meant For Love Trailer, Karwa Chauth 2024, Is West Side Story'' On Netflix Canada, Whose Telephone Numbers Is This,