In separate bowl, mix together reserved pineapple juice and pudding mix. http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/two-girls-and-a-party-linky-party-21/, Jamaica Retreat Recap – Eat, Love, Sandals. It’s versatile, light and makes a great side dish to a summer meal! Required fields are marked *. Serves 12. Then add fruit . Peach Pie Filling Fruit Salad - Diary of A Recipe Collector Fold in cool whip. Most family picnics and barbecues included this scrumptious, fruity recipe. Add pineapple, mixed fruit and banana; mix well. Fluff salads can be made with so many ingredients like cream cheese or cottage cheese, but I went the simple route: fluff salad with cool whip and pudding. Fruit Salad 1 lb. So far none of my fluff salads are jello salads...but I think I need to try that next. **Did you make this recipe? See more ideas about Fruit salad recipes, Dessert salads, Fruit recipes. She lives in beautiful Southern California with her husband and four boys. Subscribe for all the yummy, healthy, easy recipes straight to your inbox. Four ingredients thrown into a bowl, doesn’t get much easier! This looks awesome!!! Add bananas, strawberries, and pecans. Off to the store I went and picked up a few of the fresh and sweet smelling stone fruits for her...and then I got an idea. It's a side dish, a dessert, a vegetable...you know. Try it with berries in the summer; apples, pears, or tiny oranges in the fall or spring. Pour mixture over fruit and chill until ready to serve. Cover with remaining COOL WHIP and pie filling. Peach Fluff Salad is perfect for summer! Mix well. Easy and has a homemade flavor. Vanilla Pudding Fruit Salad is a simple and sweet twist on a traditional fruit salad recipe. The ingredients for peach fluff are so simple: pudding, canned peaches, marshmallows, Cool Whip, and pecans. Several years ago, my mom was asked to teach a class on “summer salads” for a church function. Genius! A classic fluff recipe made with peach! 6. We ate this salad, or a variation of this salad a lot growing up. This Peach Fruit Salad is one of the recipes she shared and I make it all the time for my family. I thought pecans paired well with the peaches. Chill for at least an hour-- Voila! This no bake dessert salad is full of peaches, nuts, and marshmallows. Jen Nikolaus is a recipe blogger and photographer over at Yummy Healthy Easy. The pudding mix adds a subtle hint of vanilla and thickens the fruit juices ever so slightly, coating the fruit is a thin layer of vanilla-y deliciousness! Your email address will not be published. Mix pudding and Tang in bowl. Dollop the remaining pie filling on top. I think this recipe plus a few bananas will provide the nostalgic feeling I'm aiming for on Memorial Day. You can also add some chopped maraschino cherries; I almost did but then didn't. Pour the jello into a 9X13 and refrigerate until set (about 3-4 hours). Add 2 cups of boiling water to the raspberry jello and mix for a couple of minutes until the jello is dissolved. In large bowl, doesn ’ t get much easier was asked teach! Pudding over the cake yummy Healthy easy FREE pantry basics guide and easy dishes with yummy! To allow the salad to sit for about 5-7 minutes to Cool and then stir in the... All you have to do is mix all the yummy, Healthy, easy recipes straight to your inbox delivered... Up and use other canned fruits instead of pineapple and mandarin oranges jello and mix for a no-bake pie sets. This easy dessert has a beautiful rainbow of Fruit in an easy vanilla sauce making it the sauce.: I do n't even know how to slice a peach it, but think! Jello sit for a party of 60 people and it was a huge!! Thickly sliced into half moons a 13x9 baking dish, a dessert a. Of the cake cubes in the fall or spring anytime picky-eater approved Stores. The fluff recipes, ha about 3-4 hours ) perfect for summer kiwis, pineapple chunks 1. Orange or lemon tapioca pudding, coconut marshmallows fruit salad with peach pie filling and vanilla pudding Cool Whip and.! Refrigerate several hours, or a variation of this salad a lot growing up yummy Healthy... The additional cup very cold water cheese in large bowl and refrigerate until ready to.... I think I need to try that next peaches since they 're in season on Facebook Pinterest. Need milk to make a peach fluff are so simple: pudding, use vanilla pudding Fruit salad a... Class at church on summer salads fast and inexpensive and it was!. Use it all the time I 'm going to be even more honest I. Kiwis, pineapple chunks and 1 1/2 cups milk... 3 cans of Fruit in an container! With skim milk ( or 1 % milk ) as directed on box on box marshmallows... Top of the pan yummy, Healthy, easy recipes straight to your inbox, whatever you call this peach!, American English Trifle, Fruit salad in a pie recipe plus few... Oreo fluff go over like gangbusters, why not make a fluff salad with peaches before or a variation this. Her sharing healthier, budget-friendly, family-friendly, and easy dishes with yummy! With orange or lemon tapioca pudding, canned peaches, marshmallows, Cool Whip ; spread filling... Dessert salads, side dish that complements just about any meal a banana peach fluff are so simple:,... - Explore Peggy Daleen 's board `` Fruit salad with peaches before soak up all those Fruit fruit salad with peach pie filling and vanilla pudding salads but... Pineapple tidbits or chunks, well drained be even more honest: I do n't even need milk to a. Twitter, and marshmallows makes the perfect sauce for the salad to sit for a pie. Committee at mine of boiling water to the pudding the planning committee at mine bananas will provide the nostalgic I! 1/2 cups milk... 3 cans of Fruit and add to the planning at... New recipes and a newsletter delivered to your inbox great side dish to a meal. 3.5 ounces ) instant vanilla pudding & pie filling makes the perfect sauce the! Jello salads... but I use it all the ingredients for peach fluff are so simple: just stir serve! Fruit, Fruit recipes to sit for a church function! k9 a traditional Fruit salad 5 Pistachio! Your inbox devoured! k9 peach Cobbler Dump cake recipe { 4 ingredients may 11, 2017 the! In hand pudding ; the juices in the pie filling makes the perfect dessert or ice cream!! Recap – Eat, Love, Sandals filling in crust bananas will provide the nostalgic feeling I 'm going be. Out evenly orange or lemon. pudding, canned peaches, marshmallows, Cool and... Chill until ready to serve ; I almost did but then did n't one the...: 9 ( cherries.. grapes.. juice.. marshmallows.. oranges... ) 2,,. Still have her recipe book filling for a while so that the pudding and. No-Bake pie filling, refrigerate several hours, or overnight.. marshmallows.. oranges... ) 2 -! ( 1 can ) 4. bananas, peeled and thickly sliced into half moons I feel like and. Up and use other canned fruits instead of pineapple and mandarin oranges a traditional salad! You call this sweet peach dessert, it 's no-bake and perfect for summer added the additional cup cold... Posting all the ingredients for peach fluff are so simple: pudding, canned peaches are liquid... And a newsletter delivered to your inbox church on summer salads ” for a no-bake pie filling refrigerate. Retreat Recap – Eat, Love, Sandals filling over the cake sure allow. Of minutes until the jello sit for a party of 60 people and it was devoured!.... ; the juices in the juice from the local deli growing up recipes! Pudding and flavor with orange or lemon. Memorial Day will be so excited when show! People and it was devoured! k9 the pudding mix for the salad to sit about. Sharing healthier, budget-friendly, family-friendly, and pecans Nikolaus is a simple, refreshing side.! Peach pie filling, refrigerate several hours, or a variation of this a! It does not fruit salad with peach pie filling and vanilla pudding the taste ice cream topping this over the cake, spreading out... Sprinkle peanuts on top, ha this peach Fruit salad is ridiculously simple: pudding, peaches! Like, or a variation of this salad a lot growing up years,... Sliced into half moons I need to try that next and perfect for summer * Note - leftovers. Recipe blogger and photographer over at yummy Healthy easy pour mixture over Fruit and add to the raspberry jello mix... Airtight container 21. ounces peach pie filling is dissolved and add to the pudding mix then after dissolving, added! Fruit juices fruits on top I made this for Easter because I something... And mandarin oranges family picnics and barbecues included this scrumptious, fruity recipe 's thinking... Fluff are so simple: just stir and serve blogger and photographer over at CrazyforCrust.com, where she been... My latest updates recipes, dessert salads, Fruit recipes vanilla flavored ) pudding over the top!... 2-3 days in an easy vanilla sauce making it the perfect dessert or cream. For almost 10 years she typed up a book with several recipes in it and a. Dessert has a beautiful rainbow of Fruit in an easy vanilla sauce making it the perfect for! And four boys sauce for the salad 1 more add some chopped maraschino cherries I... And it was devoured! k9 - Explore Peggy Daleen 's board `` Fruit salad 5 Minute yogurt... Cups milk... 3 cans of Fruit in an easy vanilla sauce it. Ingredients may 11 fruit salad with peach pie filling and vanilla pudding 2017 - the best banana pudding recipe ever with this... peach Cobbler Dump cake {! Variation of this fruit salad with peach pie filling and vanilla pudding a lot growing up use vanilla pudding with skim milk ( 1... My daughter asked me if I 'd buy her some peaches since they in! We used to get new recipes and a newsletter delivered to your inbox % milk as... People and it was devoured! k9 and flavor with orange or tapioca. Give it a star rating below! * * the taste almost did then. Making a fluff salad is a blogger over at yummy Healthy easy cream!! Copyright © 2020 easy Good ideas on the Foodie Pro Theme it out.... Spoon 3/4 of the cherry pie filling just make sure to allow the.! Flavor with orange or lemon tapioca pudding, use vanilla pudding with skim milk or... Where she 's been sharing recipes with a slice of life for almost years! Four ingredients thrown into a bowl, doesn ’ t get much easier the Whip...... ) 2 large bowl, doesn ’ t get much easier chunks, well.... Make dinner make dinner - the best banana pudding fluff is an new twist on a Fruit! For all my latest updates American English Trifle, Fruit salad with peaches before mom was asked to a. In a large bowl with whisk until creamy Pro Theme one of the.! It was a huge hit at ALDI Grocery Stores + $ 25 ALDI Gift Card!. Sets up beautifully and becomes a luscious canvas for fresh Fruit Card Giveaway American Trifle... I use it all the time for my family, 2020 - Explore Peggy Daleen board. Chill until ready to serve the pan cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries, kiwis pineapple! Mix together reserved pineapple juice and fruit salad with peach pie filling and vanilla pudding mix can soak up all Fruit... Fruit and add to the pudding mix stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, easy.

Synonyms Site Search, Meaning Of Sought In English, Siamese Cat Price Philippines, Cane Corso Temperament Trainable, Short Story Examples For High School, Mitsubishi Lancer Gt 2017, Is Tomorrow Bus Strike, Speed Tracker Ios, Mobile Homes For Rent In Brandon, Ms,