*, * If you like it, send me one of your favourites." Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. And many a fortune won and lost and many a debt to pay. Top Rock Guitar And Ukulele Chords ... Lightfoot Gordon – Canadian Railroad Trilogy tab ... ***** * "Here's a song that I like to play. Concert Band String Orchestra Jazz Ensemble Marching Band Full Orchestra. Gotta get on our way 'cause we're movin' too slow. Login 0. Ensembles . Guitar/Fretted. Guitar/Fretted . Piano Organ Voice. Bring in the workers and bring up the rails, We gotta lay down the tracks and tear up the trails. Built the mines mills and the factories for the good of us all. And when the young man's fancy was turnin' in the spring. The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com. Small Ensemble. I transposed it ages, ago to fit my voice. Brass Ensemble … Last updated on 03.18.2014 Last updated on 03.18.2014 Guitar Chords Diagrams. Toggle navigation. Chordie is a C F G C C Gm C Gm. "Canadian Railroad Trilogy" is a story song that was written, composed, and first performed in 1966 by Canadian singer-songwriter Gordon Lightfoot, who first released his original recording of it in 1967.The song was commissioned by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) to celebrate the Canadian Centennial in 1967. Login 0. Choose and determine which version of Canadian Railroad Trilogy chords and tabs by Gordon Lightfoot you can play. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Hi! When the green dark forest was too silent to be real. Beyond the dark forest in a place far away. I transposed it ages. Canadian Railroad Trilogy by Gordon Lightfoot Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. JG), But time has not beginnings and histr'y has no bounds, As to this verdant country they came from all around, They sailed upon her waterways and they walked the forests tall. #, #------------------------------------------------------------------------------##, From: jgoffin@acs.ucalgary.ca (Jeffrey Goffin), CANADIAN RAILROAD TRILOGY by Gordon Lightfoot, (This is not the key that Lightfoot uses. View this on an 80 character screen, with a monospaced font, in order to have everything line up properly. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. *, * Print it out, play it and pass it around. Their minds were over-flowin' with the visions of their day. ************************************************************************, * Print it out, play it and pass it around. *. Instruments . Related for Canadian Railroad Trilogy tab, #----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------#, #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, #song. C G Bb C, G Bb C Gm C, And many are the dead men too silent too be real, ************************************************************************, * "Here's a song that I like to play. Brass Ensemble … Get on our way 'cause we're movin' too slow. Guitar Bass Guitar Ukulele Banjo Mandolin. The Notes: ----- This is the final, checked-for-errors, intro-included version. There was a time in this fair land when the railroad did not run, When the wild majestic mountains stood alone against the sun, Long before the white man and long before the wheel. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Built the mines mills and the factories for the good of us all. Find a key that fits yours. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. To remove this song please click here. 0. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Concert Band String Orchestra Jazz Ensemble Marching Band Full Orchestra. Strings Woodwinds Brass Percussion Handbells. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Find a key that fits yours. Their minds were over-flowin' with the visions of their day. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/gordon_lightfoot/canadian_railroad_trilogy_ver2_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/l/lightfoot-gordon/10519.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/gordon_lightfoot/canadian_railroad_trilogy_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lightfoot_gordon/canadian_railroad_trilogy_crd.html, www.guitaretab.com/g/gordon-lightfoot/126510.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/gordon_lightfoot/canadian_railroad_trilogy_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/gordon_lightfoot/canadian_railroad_trilogy_crd_ver_2.html, www.tabs-database.com/lightfoot-gordon/Canadian-Railroad-Trilogy-tabs.html, www.azchords.com/l/lightfootgordon-tabs-5299/canadianrailroadtrilogy-tabs-146822.html, www.azchords.com/l/lightfootgordon-tabs-5299/canadianrailroadtrilogy-tabs-185749.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=25322&artist=lightfoot gordon&song=canadian railroad trilogy, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=98903&artist=lightfoot gordon&song=canadian railroad trilogy, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/gordon-lightfoot/canadian-railroad-trilogy#102222. Guitar Bass Guitar Ukulele Banjo Mandolin. The [Dmaj7] railroad men grew [G] restless for to [A] hear the hammers ring Their [ D ] minds were over [ G ] flowing with the [ D ] visions of their day With [ D ] many a … Find a key that fits yours. Instruments . We are the plow-boys who work upon the railway, Swingin' our hammers in the bright blazin' sun. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. CANADIAN RAILROAD TRILOGY by Gordon Lightfoot (This is not the key that Lightfoot uses. Ensembles . You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. *, * If you like it, send me one of your favourites." Key Variations. And when the young man's fancy was turnin' in the spring. Behind the blue Rockies the sun is declinin', C F D G. The stars they come stealin' at the close of the day. # #-----## From: mfifer@nwu.edu (Matthew Fifer) Canadian Railroad Trilogy, by Gordon Lightfoot (C) 1967, 1969 Warner Brothers. Piano Organ Voice. Gotta get on our way 'cause we're movin' too slow. Strings Woodwinds Brass Percussion Handbells. *, * *, * Jeffrey Goffin Internet: jgoffin@acs.ucalgary.ca *, * Calgary, Alberta, Canada FidoNet: 1:134/160 *. Canadian Railroad Trilogy, by Gordon Lightfoot (C) 1967, 1969 Warner Brothers. Guitar Tabs Universe Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Yeah, bendin' our backs 'til the railroad is done. Canadian Railroad Trilogy Gordon Lightfoot. I transposed it ages, ago to fit my voice. And many a fortune won and lost and many a debt to pay. Layin' down track 'til the long days are done. We are the plow-boys who work upon the railway, Swingin' our hammers in the bright blazin' sun. CANADIAN RAILROAD TRILOGY by Gordon Lightfoot, (This is not the key that Lightfoot uses. ===== Transcribed by me, Matthew Fifer View this on an 80 character screen, with a monospaced font, in order to have everything line up properly. Play Advices. * * Print it out, play it and pass it around. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. ago to fit my voice. The railroad men grew restless for to hear the hammers ring. The song is played with the low E-string(s) tuned down to D and a capo on the 3rd fret. But time has not beginnings and histr'y has no bounds, As to this verdant country they came from all around, They sailed upon her waterways and they walked the forests tall. Instantly view and print Gordon Lightfoot Easy Guitar sheet music online — Canadian Railroad Trilogy. C F G, Across the wide prairies our loved ones lie sleeping. Canadian Railroad Trilogy Gordon Lightfoot Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Instantly view and print Gordon Lightfoot Guitar TAB sheet music online — Canadian Railroad Trilogy. 0. The Notes: ----- This is the final, checked-for-errors, intro-included version. Toggle navigation. The railroad men grew restless for to hear the hammers ring. For they looked in the future and what did they see, They saw an iron road running from the sea to the sea, Bringin' the goods to a young growin' land, All up from the seaports and into their hands, Bring in the workers and bring up the rails, We gotta lay down the tracks and tear up the trails. Small Ensemble. JG), C F C, There was a time in this fair land when the railroad did not run, C F G, When the wild majestic mountains stood alone against the sun, Long before the white man and long before the wheel, C G Bb C Gm C Gm C. When the green dark forest was too silent to be real. Layin' down track 'til the long days are done.

Welcome To The Trap House Tapestry, Lana Parrilla Age, Orioles Radio 2020, Schools That Accept Expelled Students, Little Mix Presale Tickets 2020, The Stand Summary, What Was The First On Screen Interracial Kiss, Wnba Playoff Format 2020, Kyler Murray Nfl Contract, She's The Man Full Movie Gomovies,