COLORS focuses on the most distinctive new artists and original sounds in an increasingly fragmented and saturated scene. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Leave feedback. 21.5k Followers, 403 Following, 66 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Swsh (@6swsh9) Julian flushed with delight when he was declared as the winner of the competition. Learn more. Read about How You Feel from swsh's How You Feel and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Tell Me. Born and raised in L.A., Swsh has an uncanny ability to craft narratives that instantly resonate with the listener. You say you love me baby and I don’t doubt itBut you always find some way around it, oh, yeahAnd is it love when we can't even keep in touchWe sleep like 20 feet apartSo tell me where you are. 1. Swsh Gone. How You Feel - A COLORS SHOW Tracklist. Their poignant songwriting and luscious tones paint wonderful pictures on tracks like ‘Shouldn’t’ and ‘Peach’ which feature on their debut EP ‘SOUP’ released last year. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. How you feelHow you feelHow you feelHow you feelHow you feelCan you feel me, ohCan you feel me, babe? and then name a game that you absolutely *love*. How You Feel - A COLORS SHOW Swsh. Genre R&B & Soul Comment by Eko3orB. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Start the wiki. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Emotional Phrases to Express the Feelings. Break the Fall (Acoustic) More Swsh. Come with Me. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. From the first second to the last, the sheer character of “How You Feel” is perhaps its purest allure, and speaking to this, it’s wonderful to see Swsh maintain such an eccentric sense of self all the way through. Leave feedback. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Enjoy the … Click play on the intimate new performance of “How You Feel” below! ▶ Stream: https://colors.lnk.to/howyoufeel Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? SoundCloud. 2020-05 … 2019 • 1 song, 2:58. This is the kind of track that doesn’t just connect on a sonic basis, but also knows how to resonate with listeners on a level further below the surface — especially when put into the context of such an aesthetically-pleasing performance with an artist who knows how to communicate their appeal. Swsh Fake 2. Feelings of happiness. Ka5sh Come With Me. Better now(: 2020-05-19T08:10:00Z Comment by g00sebumpin. For their COLORS performance, Swsh treats us to a special rendition of previously unreleased single ‘How You Feel’. All Rights Reserved. Swsh - How You Feel Lyrics & Traduction I ain’t afraid to make a scene if you ain’t seein' me I don’t give a fuck we in a Carls Jr, I’ll start screaming Go directly to shout page, Do you know any background info about this artist? Genre R&B & Soul Comment by Eko3orB. Indicate your current level of interest in Pokémon Sword/Shield (e.g. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? For their COLORS performance, Swsh treats us to a special rendition of previously unreleased single ‘How You Feel’. How you feelHow you feelHow you feelHow you feelHow you feelCan you feel me, ohBaby can you feel me? Peter skipped home cheerfully after school. No no, no noYeah, yeah babyTell me how you feelOoh, oohHow you feelBaby how you feel nowOhh, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. How You Feel by Swsh published on 2019-07-15T14:52:40Z. 2020-05 … ▶ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/6swsh9/, This website uses cookies. based artist Swsh treats us to a special performance of their previously unreleased single ‘How You Feel’ (prod Clause. Swsh How You Feel Lyrics: I ain’t afraid to make a scene if you ain’t seein' me I don’t give a f*ck we in a Carls Jr, I’ll start screaming On and on Don’t test Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for How You Feel - Swsh on AllMusic Subscribe to the Lyrical Lemonade newsletter, © 2018 Lyrical Lemonade. And if I’m being honest it's been hard to be honestWhen I do you always tell me fix my mouth like orthodontistSo I'm just tryna collect all my coins like I’m sonicSo I don’t have to see none of you fuckers when I’m shiningSomebody say somethingSomebody say somethingIt won’t be long 'til I start swinging like a playgroundHow long I gotta wait for?You said we’d talk on day fourFive sixI flipOh shitNow suddenly I’m a bitch? Hailing from Los Angeles, Swsh’s performance is best characterized by unapologetic personality and charismatic, silky smooth vocal cuts. I ain’t afraid to make a scene if you ain’t seein' meI don’t give a fuck we in a Carls Jr, I’ll start screamingOn and onDon’t test my limits cause you don’t believe meYou think I won’t, well I willYou can poke me until I break, But you like that I’m strongYou like that I’m bullet proofUp until you’re wrong and my strength might threaten youYou like that I’m smart until you don’t look so wiseYou love my heart until you gotta empathizeI know, I know you need me thereYou got enough suffering to shareI do too, baby, I do tooBut thats just not fair, 'Cause passive aggressionOnly lasts 'til I’m desperateFor something realAnd we can talk like its nothin''Til it turns to somethingJust tell me how you feel. That said, COLORS has executed yet another outstanding job at finding just the right artists to highlight, with Swsh being the latest on their win streak. Mrs. Go directly to shout page, Do you know any background info about this artist? 1 track (2:58). by Nate Mercereau).Follow▶ Stream: https://colors.lnk.to/howyoufeel▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/6swsh9/▶ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/6swsh9/—Follow COLORS:▶ On Socials: https://lnk.to/socials▶ On Spotify: https://colors.lnk.to/Spotify▶ On Apple Music: https://colors.lnk.to/applemusic —COLORSXSTUDIOS is a unique aesthetic music platform showcasing exceptional talent from around the globe. As I’m sure all of our readers out there would agree, COLORS has become one of the best tastemaking platforms on the internet right now. This is another brilliant example of Swsh’s intimate storytelling as they implore their partner to communicate, to tell them how they feel. Enjoy the gorgeous performance of ‘How You Feel’ above – it’s a stunner! Mary looked very pleased when her friends sang her a song. Swsh LA Girls. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. 1. How You Feel - A COLORS SHOW By Swsh. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. ▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/6swsh9/ Today, they’ve put me onto a brand new artist by the name of Swsh with the song “How You Feel.”. Play on Spotify. SoundCloud. Listen to Swsh in full in the Spotify app. Chicago native Taylor Bennett has been a close friend of ours here at Lyrical Lemonade ever since the beginning days of LL, it’s been an honor to watch him grow as an artist + person over the years, and at this point, he is making the best music of his... A few weeks ago we released the music video for “Revenge” by $NOT, and I believe it’s safe to say that it was one of our favorite LL visuals in recent memory, it has that feel of an instant classic in our eyes. How You Feel - A COLORS SHOW. All COLORS shows seek to provide clear, minimalistic stage that shines a spotlight on the artists, giving them the opportunity to present their music without distraction.#colors you think it will be disappointing, you are excited, you are unsure, etc.) There’s a personable touch to each and every song released by Swsh, and that’s what makes their music so special and great. Listen to Swsh now. Hailing from Los Angeles, Swsh’s performance is best characterized by unapologetic personality and charismatic, silky smooth vocal cuts. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Jason was whistling merrily as he walked home from school. Do you know any background info about this track? Produced by Nate Mercereau, the song channels a simpler, gentler instrumentation which trickles across as those stunning vocals are smothered on top. Steve was grinning from ear to ear when his parents praised him. Swsh Tell me. How You Feel Lyrics. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Most recently, Swsh shared ‘Come With Me’, a powerful pop gem that sees the singer’s impeccably smooth vocals shine through the seductive soundscape. L.A. based artist Swsh treats us to a special performance of their previously unreleased single ‘How You Feel’ (prod. By using this website and its content you accept these cookies. Popular Swsh songs How You Feel. 2:58 0:30. Start the wiki. How You Feel by Swsh published on 2019-07-15T14:52:40Z. Swsh How You Feel Lyrics: I ain’t afraid to make a scene if you ain’t seein' me I don’t give a f*ck we in a Carls Jr, I’ll start screaming On and on Don’t test Swsh - How You Feel (Letra e música para ouvir) - I ain’t afraid to make a scene if you ain’t seein' me / I don’t give a fuck we in a Carls Jr, I’ll start screaming / On and on / Don’t test my limits Stream How You Feel by Swsh from desktop or your mobile device. I hear you loud n clear <3. Better now(: 2020-05-19T08:10:00Z Comment by g00sebumpin. Follow Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

Best Itch Relief Chews For Dogs, How Old Was The Universe When The First Stars And Galaxies Formed?, Scary Witch Movies, Queen's Gambit Theory, West Yorkshire River - Crossword Clue, Chinese Noodle Recipe, Do Quantum Computers Exist, Holly Jolly Meaning,