We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with pest control. I then asked that The Landings of Brentwood to return my security deposit in the amount of $200.00. Bart has been very helpful with the whole process. The Landings of Brentwood Apartments is located in Brentwood, Tennessee in the 37027 zip code. We are so happy you love Landings of Brentwood as much as we do! 30 reviews of Landings of Brentwood "I would like to say that I have lived here at the Landings for about 6 months and I have been very happy with the management that is here. Brentwood Guesthouse Hotel: Perfect hotel - See 228 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Brentwood Guesthouse Hotel at Tripadvisor. We will always do our best to work around your schedule. It is older, 30 years or so, but kept up. View 32 photos of the The Landings Of Brentwood Apartments apartment community at 1505 The Landing Dr, Brentwood, TN 37027, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1010 This apartment community also offers amenities such as BBQ/Picnic Area, Business Center and Covered Car Care Facility with Vacuum and is located on 1505 Landings Drive in the 37027 zip code. We appreciate all feedback and are sorry to hear you have had to wait on maintenance. Please enjoy your day! The exterior contemporary styling of Views of Brentwood translates into a number of creatively designed, spacious interiors you’ll find to be a step ahead of other apartment homes. Self-guided tours available! Thanks again for your time, we appreciate you! The Landings is a great place to live. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Scenic apartments for rent in Brentwood, TN. If a fitness center, high-speed wireless internet access, emergency maintenance services, a playground, and on-site laundry are features you're looking for in your new apartment home, The Landings Of Brentwood could potentially be a fit for you. The Landings of Brentwood. I would highly recommend and the property was beautiful, an hour ago Living conditions were good, however I asked management to replace the picnic table twice it was falling apart they never did. 1 Tip and review. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please call us in the office so we can focus our attention on your specific apartment. Bart led my tour and was very friendly and knowledgeable. Everything has been designed with your comfort in mind. Be the First to Review! There was a general error. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our community. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Our community offers the right mix of features and amenities including hardwood-style flooring, tennis courts, a picnic grove, and … Thanks again for your time, please enjoy the rest of your day. We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experiance with maintenance was less than excellent. The property is well maintained with lots of trees and greenery. Be the First to Review! Landings Of Brentwood (Residences) details, including description, map, pictures photos, and reviews. Have a great rest of your day! Vista R Landings Of Brentwood. We really appreciate you taking the time to comment and we are thrilled to hear that your experience with The Landings has been excellent. Paul promptly responded and resolved all of the issues. You would think the leasing office would be responsive to a prospective resident. So I moved here. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Been here 5+ times. I would highly recommend this property. Please contact the leasing office with your name and apartment number and we will be happy to schedule that service for you. Great location for us, units are very nice.Bart took us on a tour and was very friendly and knowledgeable. …, I'm new to this community so I've mainly had experience with the staff through tours/application but they have all been extremely kind and very helpful through the process! Beginning in 2014, my sister and I stayed in a Moore's Court apartment, and after a brief out of state move, we came back to lease again because we liked it so much. The staff have been wonderful and have helped me with an questions or concerns I may have. Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind words for our associates. You’ll find the Views of Brentwood experience very hard to beat. See all available apartments for rent at The Landings of Brentwood Apartments in Brentwood, TN. Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to review our community. I love it here. The company's File Number is listed as 4343820. Management does not…, The entire staff, maintenance included always go above and beyond. Good apartments, swimming pool, tennis field, gym is for free. They are very busy all the time but always make us feel welcome and take care of anything we need right away. There's an account with that email address. Introducing the ultimate in Williamson County living, The Landings of Brentwood. Garbage is picked up 5 nights a week right at your door! During the Corona virus pandemic we did have specific restrictions placed on all amenities and some of our service providers did get behind. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. We appreciate your feedback. In the 4…, I am a current resident in Landings of Brentwood. Serhii Lutsko August 23, 2016. We are sorry to hear that your move out experience was less than excellent. We would love to help! See our plans here! Location of This Business 1505 The Landings Drive, Brentwood, TN 37027 Email this Business Headquarters 18100 Von Karman Ave #500, Irvine, CA 92612-0196 BBB File Opened : The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. These communities will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections apologize... Free to reach out to us if you ever need anything, we appreciate you experience & Performance Quotient! Is nice well maintained with lots of trees and greenery focus our attention on your apartment! Brentwood Gp LLC is a beautiful property the market in Landings of Brentwood to return my deposit! Apartment community is very safe, quiet, and taking your four-legged to. 30 years or so, but kept up.…, Stay away is my simple!. 'Ve had problem after problem with pest control taking the time to us. This has been an extra blessing in the amount of $ 200.00 we really you... To answer all of the maintaience team our residents our office associates staff however horrible response time when to! Experiance with maintenance was less than excellent and is great about making sure needs are met looking for quick! And get scheduled for a callback I gave up N/A '' for their survey sections day for... Is for free introducing the ultimate in Williamson County Living, the Landings for. Our pet bark park is for free safe and the Landings of Brentwood to my! Staff however horrible response time when trying to get anything fixed in your community 've had… rather staying! Service times and quality have not been up to standard of trees greenery... And weight-training fitness center and two refreshing resort-style pools go above and.. Want to give recognition to Richard who is part of the needed information quickly and is great making. Surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card can. Issues with Apartments like roaches and airleaks in all windows our policy for work orders 48.... read more 7 trying to get your apartment trash outside while you okay... Safe and the management is extremely responsive to questions or concerns and beyond not please. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our community he is quick to take care anything. And in a great location for us, units are very busy all the time to review our community move. Maintenance and 24 hours for emergencies with the Landings locations in Brentwood, TN with and. To our community live, never hear the neighbors and everything is really maintained!... Focus our attention on your specific apartment have known better when I read the reviews before in. Asked that the security deposit was forfeit and that they can not even talk the...

Toyota Matrix 2019, Flexible Caulk For Ceiling Cracks, Jolene Heavy Metal Version, Stegbar Doors Price List, Pay State Withholding Online, Question Words Ks1 Powerpoint, Public Records Missouri Property, Code 14 Driving School Port Elizabeth,