Happy Birthday to my sweet husband. ", A post shared by Brendan McLoughlin (@brendanjmcloughlin) on Oct 16, 2020 at 12:43pm PDT, Lambert even makes a cameo on his account, posing in a floral dress and pink feather fascinator in a cute couple photo her husband captioned with a simple heart emoji. “The man I love so much with the most contagious smile. Miranda Lambert gushed over her husband, Brendan McLoughlin, after he joined the social media platform on Friday, October 16. Watch KeAndre Lambert's videos and check out their recent activity on Hudl Watch four-star wide receiver KeAndre Lambert work at The Opening Atlanta. Fans of the couple were happy to have another window into their lives as newlyweds, with one person commenting, "Welcome to IG!! TNDO GYM ® shared a photo on Instagram: “KeAndre Lambert One of the Top Wide Receiver in the Country and #1 in Va isn’t just #1 by what he…” • See 231 photos and videos on their profile. Also in that size range, true freshman KeAndre Lambert was an elite recruit and has been getting traction. The man I love so much with the most contagious smile. © 2005-2020 CBS INTERACTIVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. - October 19, 2020 09:34 am EDT. 3/27/2019 Lambert and McLoughlin tied the knot secretly in January 2019 and didn't announce it publicly until just after Valentine's Day in February. “It was a nice change of pace. A post shared by Brendan McLoughlin (@brendanjmcloughlin) on Oct 18, 2020 at 12:38pm PDT. "#CityGoesCountry," he captioned the post. The man I love so much with the most contagious smile. The “Bluebird” singer, 36, shared a teaser clip from her upcoming music video for “Settling Down” on Instagram on Monday, October 19, and tagged her husband, 30. Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin attend the 54th Annual ACM Awards at Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 7, 2019. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the PopCulture.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Anna Rumer "We’re pretty much newlyweds since we’ve only been married a year and a half, but we’ve already survived a pandemic so I think we’re golden," Lambert said during a July appearance on Taste of Country Nights. Just last Wednesday (October 14), the country star shared an adorable birthday tribute to her husband on on her Instagram page. A post shared by Brendan McLoughlin (@brendanjmcloughlin), Miranda Lambert's Husband Brendan McLoughlin Joins Instagram, Jerry Jeff Walker, Country Singer-Songwriter, Dead at 78, Maren Morris Blasts Tomi Lahren's Take on Donald Trump's Comments: 'This Is F—ing Cruel', Nicole Kidman Says She and Keith Urban Have Seen Friends Go to 'Hell and Back' Amid COVID Pandemic, Dierks Bentley Tries to Get Over an Ex in New Single 'Gone', Miranda Lambert Mourns the Death of Her Dog Waylon: 'He Lived His Life With No Fences', Luke Combs Celebrates Enduring Love in New Song 'Forever After All', Florida Georgia Line and Nelly Team up Again for New Song 'Lil Bit', Matt Stell Shares the Story Behind 'Look At Me Now' in Exclusive Clip. Miranda Lambert gushed over her husband, Brendan McLoughlin, after he joined the social media platform on Friday, October 16. The first photo posted shows McLoughlin on a horse at what appears to be the Tennessee farm he shares with Lambert. The Texas native even took a road trip with her man, which she said was new for a person whose travels are most frequently part of her busy musician's lifestyle. In another photo, he poses near a herd of cows, writing in the caption, "Married a Texan and I got to meet a longhorn. One week earlier, the “Vice” singer showed off her husband’s ranch hand skills when she posted a series of photos of him lifting hay while shirtless. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! A post shared by Brendan McLoughlin (@brendanjmcloughlin) on Oct 18, 2020 at 12:38pm PDT, "He loves to clean, and I knew that but it has really come in handy," Lambert continued of the new things she has learned about her husband while in quarantine. Can easily play at 195 pounds. Entertainment Tonight/TV Guide Network. Adam Lambert is a man in love!. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Brendan McLoughlin is on Instagram after almost two years married to country superstar Miranda Lambert.The former police officer posted his first photo on the social media platform Saturday, almost two years since he and the "Gunpowder & Lead" singer announced in February 2019 they had secretly tied the knot a month prior. 8,473 Followers, 914 Following, 571 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from eleanor jasmine lambert (@ello_kitty) ☀️ Thanks @t_man_photo and Jerry for gettin the pony’s all fed for the winter #haygirlhay #shirtlessfarmhusband #yourewelcome #farmfresh #johndeeregreen #hayday, A post shared by Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert) on Oct 8, 2020 at 4:15pm PDT. 4m Followers, 300 Following, 906 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert) All rights reserved. Instagram official! The “Highway Vagabond” singer was married to Blake Shelton from 2011 to 2015. Instagram official! McLoughlin shows off his country boy side again in the second post featuring himself near a herd of cows writing, "Married a Texan and I got to meet a longhorn. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group. Alongside a series of photos of herself and McLoughin, Lambert wrote, "Happy Birthday to my sweet husband. KeAndre Lambert - Maury - 2019 - The Opening Atlanta 2019 . Lambert seemed to be featured in some practice video the program released Thursday. Brendan you are a light. The couple met in November 2018 when the musician was on the set of Good Morning America and McLoughlin was doing crowd control for her appearance. Maybe R-sophomore Daniel George (and if not George, perhaps blue-chip freshman early enrollee KeAndre Lambert) has a chance to emerge as the big, physical receiver Dotson and Hamler can’t be. The couple wore matching blue and pink outfits in the snap and got a reaction out of Lambert. McLoughlin joined Instagram two days after his birthday. "We went through Pigeon Forge, up through Virginia, which is so beautiful, and stopped in Pennsylvania at a really cool KOA in Hershey," she said in July, "and then we went on to see family and my stepson and camped our way back down but went a different route.". Music, radio and podcasts, all free. The couple has been weathering life in the COVID-19 pandemic together well, having previously split their time in Nashville and NYC before settling down south for the long haul. You two are the cutest ever!" McLoughlin currently has just over 1,500 followers and is only following two people, Lambert and Laura Spinelli, a digital marketing manager who has previously worked with the country singer. ❤️ (and I love your obsession with cows) #nyc #dreamboat.”. Brendan McLoughlin is on Instagram after almost two years married to country superstar Miranda Lambert. Copyright 2018 PopCulture.com. McLoughlin might be new to Instagram, but he's already pretty well-known thanks to Lambert's numerous posts of him. The former New York City resident fittingly made his bio on Instagram … In the first few days on the platform, McLoughlin has shared three photos, including one of him riding a horse on what appears to be the Tennessee farm he shares with the country singer, which he captioned with the same phrase he wrote in his bio. 826.1k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘adamlambert’ hashtag #cowsofinstagram, A post shared by Brendan McLoughlin (@brendanjmcloughlin) on Oct 17, 2020 at 11:31am PDT. "Make hay while the sun shines y’all!," she wrote alongside several photos and videos of the couple making hay and loading bales on the tractor. The former police officer shared the same goofy clip on his Instagram page as his fourth post since joining the platform. #cowsofinstagram,” the former NYPD officer wrote alongside his second photo, in which he posed next to two longhorn cows, on Saturday, October 17. Lambert makes an appearance on his account, posing in a floral dress next to her husband for a cute couple photo captioned simply with a heart emoji. The former New York City resident fittingly made his bio on Instagram "City goes country," and is only following two people on the social media platform, including his wife's account. The former police officer posted his first photo on the social media platform Saturday, almost two years since he and the "Gunpowder & Lead" singer announced in February 2019 they had secretly tied the knot a month prior. Welcome to insta!!!". Brendan you are a light. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Quibi and Vice Team Up for the New Docuseries ‘Big Rad Wolf’ About American Apparel’s Rise and Fall, The Calvin Klein Bralette Kristin Cavallari Wore on TV Is Under $30, These ‘Marshmallow’ Jessica Simpson House Slippers Are So Plush, Miranda Lambert's Whirlwind Romance With Brendan McLoughlin, Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin’s ‘Glamp Life’ Diary: Photos, third image was shared on Sunday, October 18, road trip cross-country in an Airstream trailer in May. On Tuesday, the American Idol alum went public with his relationship with Javi Costa Polo by sharing several candid … Brendan you are a light.

Manifest Destiny Map, Hoodrich Pablo Juan Instagram, Railroad Lady Chords, Mugello Grand Prix 2020, Do You Believe Full Movie Online, Cliff Norton, Man City Highlights Today, Moppity Lock And Key, When The Sun Goes Down Chords In The Heights, Come To Me Lyrics, Chiseled In Stone Guitar Lesson, Upside Down Definition Finance,