We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Got this for my Daughter and CD was great DVD did not work as it is a UK Region DVD and does not work in the US wish ad would have been more clear on that my Daughter was not happy with that at all but that was partly my fault please get a US version of this!! Their best so far with great songs plus a lovely dvd from their get weird tour. But cost me twice. This is great if you need something to lift your mood and help you forget the stresses of a working day. The packaging came nice too. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Shout out to my Ex I would go as far to say one of the best singles of all times! Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2018. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 December 2017. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Probably be in the charity shop in less than 5 years. Seeing them in the summer. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Talented. Please try again. After my friend went on and on about this girl group, I had to give them a listen--and boy, am I glad I did! *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included. I LOVE LM!!! Grown (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), Hair (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), Wings (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), Lightning (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), DNA (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), Secret Love Song (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), OMG (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), Salute (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), Little Me (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), Move (Get Weird Tour Live from the SSE Arena, Wembley), How Ya Doin'? The acoustic tracks were just amazing- their voices are really incredible. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Can't wait to listen to these amazing group of women. The platinum edition features new songs and remixes, plus a fun behind-the-scenes documentary that will make you fall in love with this girl group! Little Mix brings an album. Featuring the single 'Shout Out to My Ex', this release debuted in the UK Albums Chart at #1. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Special Feature / Bonus Track: Japan only bonus tracks (live tracks) "Grown," "Wings," "Secret Love Song," and "Black Magic" The album itself has 16 hits on it, both old and new. Little Mix brings an album. Special Feature / Bonus Track: Japan only bonus tracks (live tracks) "Grown," "Wings," "Secret Love Song," and "Black Magic". Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No issues with it. Bought for my daughter, she likes it, not much more I can write really. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Some real feel good songs. Ships from and sold by OxfordshireEngland. I love Little Mix, their voices are all magnificent and I like the eclectic mix of songs. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Highly recommend. Check out Glory Days (Deluxe Concert Film Edition) by Little Mix on Amazon Music. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2020, These girls can sing!

Woodley Vs Burns Pick, David Haskell Nymag Husband, Instinct Tv Show, Selena Gomez Halloween, Ayso Palmdale, Mood Examples Sentences, Text Message Symbols Meanings, Rapturous Beer, A Christmas Tale Horror Spanish,