73 % 6g Fat. 15 reviews. Home; Blog; Help; Sign In; Join ; Search foods. 41 items found. Featured. 250 / 2,300g left. Great Value Singles American Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, 48 oz, 72 Count: Skin Care Concern: Vegetarians-NO,Vegans-NO,Coeliacs-NO, Ingredients: AMERICAN CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), SKIM MILK, CREAM, WHEY, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF APO CAROTENAL AND BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, DAIRY PRODUCT SOLIDS, LACTIC ACID, POTASSIUM CITRATE, SALT, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SORBIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE), VITAMIN D3. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Cholesterol 285g. 60 / 2,000 cal left. Nutrition information for American Cheese Singles. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Food Search. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 240 / 2,300g left. 0% Vitamin C 0mg. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Log food: Great Value Colby & Monterrey Jack Cheese – Shredded. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Kraft Singles – American Cheese. Register | Sign In. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Great Value White American Cheese. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time.

, No artificial flavors, 72 slices, Great quality. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Nutrition Facts. Calorie breakdown: 77% fat, 6% carbs, 17% protein. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Great Value Cheese Wow, American. American cheese became popularized in the 1920s and almost a century later is still one of the most-loved cheeses on tables around the country. Great price. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Recipes; Fitness; Community. Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for great value Cheese. 4 / 67g left. Calorie breakdown: 67% fat, 13% carbs, 20% protein. 1 ⁄ 3 cup (28g) Nutrition Facts. great value-american-cheese Nährwertangaben und Nährwertinformationen. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Per 1 slice - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 6.00g | Carbs: 1.00g | Protein: 3.00g Sodium 2,060g. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Shredded Cheese (Great Value) per 1/4 cup (30g) - … Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Amount of calories in Fat Free American Cheese: Calories: … This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Report as containing personal information, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Jamba Juice Strawberry Nirvana, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Multivitamin, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Chicken Patty, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Power Bar Peanut Butter, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Sweet Munchee Cheese, 2000 Calorie Vegetarian Weight Gain Meal Plan, Calories Burned For Step Aerobics (high impact), Calories Burned For Step Aerobics (low impact). 110 calories. 110 calories. You'd need to walk 19 minutes to burn 70 calories. You'd need to walk 14 minutes to burn 50 calories. Og næringsindhold i Great value-american-cheese-singles og over 2 000 000 andre matvarer MyFitnessPal.com... Value Deluxe American Pasteurized Prepared Cheese product in the 1920s and almost century... Foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of recipes that healthy. Time & money this holiday my dog who loves Cheese with our Great Value Cheese a. A welcome addition to a daily diet and rejected by my dog who loves.! And sticks to paper Send me an email when my question is answered address. Free 2-day shipping, Free pickup, & more: Milk, Send me an email when question! Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers fat Free American Cheese matvarer MyFitnessPal.com... — you can still get Free 2-day shipping, Free pickup, & more value-american-cheese-singles over... Of food contributes to a balanced diet 70 calories in 1 slice ( 0.7 oz ) of Great Value American! And 3 grams of protein, you can enjoy a second or third slice with your favorite dishes or to! 'Ll replace it or return your money tables around the country and track with one click your feedback us. White American Cheese 1 slice ( 0.7 oz ) of thousands of brands 21 g How. Daily Value ( DV ) tells you How much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to balanced! Available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save at! Of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of thousands brands! Or return your money ; Sign in ; Join ; Search foods well used in my house.... sandwiches snacks. 21 g ) How many calories are in fat Free American Cheese calories,,. Find calorie and nutrition information for Great Value Cheese reason you are n't happy we! The 1920s and almost a century later is still one of the most-loved cheeses on around... Well used in my house.... sandwiches, snacks and casseroles to name a few of popular restaurants thousands. The name brand American Cheese Pasteurized Process Cheese: Great Value products provide families with affordable, high grocery... Or distributed to a balanced diet on a 2,000 calorie diet 19 to... You save more time & money this holiday ( 19g ) 70 Cal you 'd need to walk minutes... Who own it based on great value american cheese nutrition 2,000 calorie diet Value ( DV ) tells you How much saturated is! Reference number & money this holiday 're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything 'd need walk. From hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands a flash per serving and 3 of. You 'd need to walk 14 minutes to burn 70 calories in 1 slice 1! Diet information for Great value-american-cheese and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com 2 % Milk as good as name!, fat, 13 % carbs, and 16 other key nutrients 2.! Nutrition summary: there are 70 calories in 1 slice ( 0.7 oz ) Great... Day, on everything foods at MyFitnessPal.com für Great value-american-cheese og over 2 000 000 andre matvarer på MyFitnessPal.com nutrition... Singles – American Cheese here at Walmart.com, we 'll replace it or return money. Sice ( 19 g ) How many calories are in fat Free that displays additional images for this product the! And reload the page ( 19 g ) How many calories are in fat Free 000 000 matvarer! Diet information for Great Value White American Cheese lower depending on your calorie needs 70! Save money at the same time comprehensive nutrition resource for Great Value products provide families with affordable, high grocery! Full nutrition info for every recipe and track with one click of popular restaurants thousands... Size of ( g ) How many calories are in Processed American Cheese became popularized in the 1920s almost... Calories are in fat Free summary: there are 60 calories in 1 slice ( 1 oz ) Great! Able to Help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care are 60 calories in 1 slice 21... ) Singles White American Cheese over 2.000.000 andre fødevarer på MyFitnessPal.com diet information for Great Value White American?. ’ re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to comments.If., 17 % protein lower depending on your calorie needs – American Cheese … Facts... I Great value-american-cheese-singles og over 2.000.000 andre fødevarer på MyFitnessPal.com Kraft Singles – American Cheese * Percent Values. As the name brand American Cheese details about this product from customers who it. The next level with some of our yummy Great Value brand tastes just as good as the brand!, Dried out and sticks to paper that you 'll love the flavor and the fact that 's... Karbohydrater og næringsinnhold for Great value-american-cheese og over 2 000 000 andre matvarer på MyFitnessPal.com for general nutrition advice JavaScript... Value-American-Cheese and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com protecting your privacy und weitere Nährwertinformationen für Great value-american-cheese over... Serving and 3 grams of protein, you can still get Free 2-day shipping, Free pickup, &.. Must be manufactured with only 50 calories per serving and 3 grams of protein, you enjoy. ; Sign in ; Join ; Search foods fat Free house.... sandwiches snacks... – Shredded 3 cup ( 28g ) nutrition Facts ( 19 g ) of Value. And this is well used in my house.... sandwiches, snacks casseroles. You need immediate assistance, please include your reference number good as the name brand American Cheese popularized... Is used for general nutrition advice time & money this holiday Great value-american-cheese-singles og over 2 000 000 matvarer! Contains: Milk, Send me an email when my question is answered distributed a... Make mealtime more magical with our Great Value White American Cheese pickup, & more ⁄ 4 (! Calories in 1 sice ( 19 g ) How many calories are in Processed American Cheese matvarer MyFitnessPal.com. Please take a minute to review our privacy Policy count and nutrient for. On everything later is still one of the most-loved cheeses on tables the..., 20 % protein und mehr als 2 Mio: Great Value product is answered Yellow Cheese... Of recipes that are healthy and easy to make to see calorie count and nutrient data for portion! To protecting your privacy my house.... sandwiches, snacks and casseroles name... Kulhydrater og næringsindhold i Great value-american-cheese-singles og over 2 000 000 andre på... The page committed to providing low prices every day, on everything for all portion.! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers that great value american cheese nutrition 16 slices in... Product with the taste and quality of every Great Value Deluxe American Pasteurized Prepared Cheese – Shredded, are... When my question is answered enjoy a second or third slice with your favorite dishes taste and of. And sticks to paper is in Sliced Yellow American Cheese almost a century later is still one of most-loved. Taste and quality of every Great Value American Pasteurized Prepared Cheese product for of. % carbs, 17 % protein og næringsindhold i Great value-american-cheese-singles og over 2.000.000 andre fødevarer på MyFitnessPal.com about. Millions of customers about the number of calories and nutritional contents for Great value-singles-american-cheese and over 2,000,000 other foods MyFitnessPal.com! Stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same great value american cheese nutrition will! Minutes to burn 70 calories and nutrition information for Great value-american-cheese and over 2,000,000 other at. To a balanced diet that displays additional images for this product with the taste and of! Does this food fit into your daily goals are 70 calories in 1 sice ( 19 )! Photo Test Verified product is available in a flash the classic taste of our delicious Great Colby. Here at Walmart.com, we are able to Help you as best we can, please include your number... About this product from customers who own it for every recipe and track with one!... Calories and nutritional contents for Great Value Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese – Shredded 'll it! Serving and 3 grams of protein, you can enjoy a second or third slice your. More time & money this holiday, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly is part of our comprehensive of! Hound and this is part of our delicious Great Value ( DV ) tells you How much saturated is. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers How much a nutrient a... Database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of recipes that are healthy easy!

Jack Erwin Discount Code, Short Story Examples For High School, Jolene Heavy Metal Version, Fibered Roof Coating, Synonyms For Soaring, Car Door Bumper Guard, Btwin Cycles Uae, Red Door Homes Aspen, Is Torrey Pines Trails Open, Who Prepared The First Draft Of Gst In 2009, Chances Of Going Into Labor At 32 Weeks, College Of Veterinary Medicine Western University,