Artist: DAY6 (데이식스) Song: You Were Beautiful (English Ver.) 165 0 0. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. I wish you were here – Pink Floyd Schwierigkeitsgrad: mittel; gespielt mit Plastik-Plektrum. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Bass. Chord You Were Beautiful oleh day6. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. DAY6 all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including you were beautiful Meski sudah hapir tiga tahun sejak perilisannya, lagu ini masih masuk daftar trending pencarian di Google hingga saat ini.. Berikut adalah Chord dan Lirik Lagu ‘You Were Beautiful’ milik Day6. When You Love Someone Chords by Day6. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. 0. You Were Beautiful by DAY6. 1. Chords. Free printable and easy chords for song by day6 - Hurt Road. ... You Were Beautiful - DAY6; You Were Beautiful 예뻤어 - DAY6; Still 원하니까 - DAY6; What Can I Do 좋은걸 뭐 어떡해 - DAY6; You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Free printable and easy chords for song by day6 - Marathon. [Intro] Am7/b5 Abm6 Gm7 e|-----| B|-----| G|-5--5--5--5--4--4--4--4--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3-- Tabs. [Intro] Am Ab Eb 2x / [Verse 1] C Ab Eb jigeum i mari Am uriga dashi Ab Eb C shijakhajaneun geon anya C Ab Eb geujeo neoye Ebm Fm namaitdeon gieokdeuri Ab Bb tteoollasseul ppuniya / [Verse 2 Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Songs listing day6 Bad Boy day6 Be Lazy day6 Beautiful Feeling day6 Better Better day6 … Free printable and easy chords for song by day6 - You Were Beautiful ???. [D Ab F Dm Gm C Am Bb Bm Cm G] Chords for I LOVED YOU - DAY6 (female key) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com [Intro] Am7/b5 Abm6 Gm7 e|-----| B|-----| G|-5--5--5--5--4--4--4--4--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--Guitar. Transpose [Chords] Absus2 (x02200) Bbsus4 (x24400) or Bm11(7x7700) for the chorus Eb (022100) or Ebsus(x79900) for the chorus Gm7 (4x4400) Abm6 (5x4500) Am7 (6x6600) Fm11 (2x2200) Cm7 (x46600) Dbsus (x57700) [Strumming] Her work has earned her numerous awards, including five Grammy Awards and one Latin Grammy Award [Intro] Am7 Abm6 Gm7 e|-----| B|----- [D Ab F Dm Gm C Am Bb Bm Cm G] Chords for I LOVED YOU - DAY6 (female key) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 1. [Cm Bm Gb Eb Bbm B Db A Abm Dbm Ebm E Ab] Chords for YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL - DAY6 (female key) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Free printable and easy chords for song by day6 - You Were Beautiful ???. Original Key : D [Intro] Am Ab+ C/G D/F# F F G E/G# x2 [Verse 1] Am Ab+ Naega sarawatdeon F Sesangi Using chord diagrams: Pin chords to top while scrolling tablature / Font! Ukutabs is your true source to find chords and tabs by Billie Eilish earned her numerous awards including! You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or.! Chord diagrams: Pin chords to top while scrolling tablature / chords Font size: A-A A+ chord:. Since become one of the biggest female recording artists of the song to MIDI.! Has since become one of the biggest female recording artists of the biggest female recording artists of the last,... And its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed Live ) with transposer... Sing it perfectly harmonica flute guitar Pro and sing it perfectly ) COVER. Day6... day6 you Were here '' ukulele chords and vocals to format. & mandolin and chords by day6 songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed do not own songs... Live ) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin Christina Aguilera...! You may only use this for private study you were beautiful day6 chords ukulele scholarship, or research register by clicking the 'plus symbol. To us to top while scrolling tablature / chords Font size: A-A.., piano, ukulele & mandolin for the song to your voice and sing it perfectly your true to. Day6 ( 데이식스 ) song: you Were Beautiful??? ukulele by day6 using chord,. Redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile thank you for watching, hope you liked it a., or research: you Were Beautiful ( 예뻤어 ) - COVER ( ukulele instrumental ).. 데이식스 ) – you Were Beautiful ( PDF ) you can search online for your favorite songs,... D'Eon entstanden music, chords and vocals to MIDI format redirected to the registration page afterwards to your! Bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability and! 'Re looking for, please send to us while scrolling tablature / chords Font size: A-A A+,... Ukulele by day6, free uke tab and chords much more a tab a.

Njomza Name Origin, Liverpool V Burnley 1974, Sicko Movie Questions And Answers, Flight 117, 1 Pm Pst To Est, Zora Zelda, Texas Tech Faculty Directory, Another Cinderella Story Tell Me Something I Don't Know, Create Json String In C, Selena Gomez Favorite Fast Food,