What a cute couple to play along with, too. Aside from the Google ads, I don't get paid to write this blog and for reasons of impartiality a not sponsored by brands or stores. Spread a little love this February and as always, keep strummin'. Click the logo to help. Your donations all go back into the site to allow me to keep bringing you reviews, and in the end the ukuleles acquired are given to local schools and charities. For more awesome love songs to play this month, be sure to check out our extensive song selection of ukulele video tutorials including: L-O-V-E (Nat King Cole), Can't Help Falling in Love (Elvis Presley, Solo Arrangement), Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran), You Are The Best Thing (Ray LaMontagne), I Do (Colbie Caillat), and 1234 (Plain White T's). Tonight You Belong To Me By Billy Rose and Lee David Played by Steve Martin in The Jerk. . Any chance you could do one for the washing machine song from Fargo? Patreon pledges, large or small, all help keep this site going!! Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Got A Ukulele / Barry Maz - All Rights Reserved, Enya Nova U Carbon Travel Concert Ukulele - REVIEW, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Steve talked about this in one of his discussions of this movie." Thanks guys. Lyrics and Chords for "Tonight You Belong To Me". Perfect for V-Day! Oh, I love this song. You may remember this one from the Steve Martin film The Jerk (1979) - in a scene that we recreated with Aldrine and his lovely wife Heather for the Play-Along video. This is my attempt at Steve Martin's beautiful ukulele rendition of "Tonight you belong me" originally by Patience and Prudence, from the 1979 film "The Jerk". Your email address will not be published. Download the TAB for this picking: Your donations all go back into the site to allow me to keep bringing you reviews, and in the end the ukuleles acquired are given to local schools and charities. This is a different key and a slightly different arrangement that is easy to play and sounds great. Aside from the Google ads, I don't get paid to write this blog and for reasons of impartiality a not sponsored by brands or stores. If you enjoy this blog, donations are welcomed to allow me to invest more time in bringing you ukulele articles. 303,907 views, added to favorites 14,121 times. Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Got A Ukulele / Barry Maz - All Rights Reserved, Enya Nova U Carbon Travel Concert Ukulele - REVIEW, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. It struck me that there may well be some new ukulele players out there who; If you enjoy this blog, donations are welcomed to allow me to invest more time in bringing you ukulele articles. This is the best tab I’ve come across for this song. The picking tabs have helped me add some flair – thanks. All Rights Reserved. Required fields are marked *, Growing the next generation of Ukulele Players around the world. I've seen other for this song but you can't play them along with the song from the movie so i found this for you guys. Really pleased I found this. And Aldrine and wife sing it beautifully. It's February and for our Valentine's Day pick of the year, we decided on the always appropriate ukulele classic, "Tonight You Belong To Me". © 2008-2020 Ukulele Underground LLC. Browse the Full List of UU Song Tutorials Download the TAB for this picking: Print the Lyrics and Chords for "Tonight You Belong To Me" (link). October Private Lessons Open (New Time Slots)Click to Book Your Lesson, Browse the Full List of UU Song Tutorials It's a perfect ukulele song, it was supremely used in the Steve Martin film 'The Jerk', and Eddie Vedder chose to cover it on his new Ukulele Songs album - Tonight You Belong To Me. Thanks very much. Thanks guys. I’ve been working on this song on my own for a while, so I was thrilled to see you’ve added it to your library. Thanks. This song has a few fancy chords to learn and add to your chord library, so learn them, practice them, and try your hand at some fun new chord changes! If you enjoy this blog, donations are welcomed to allow me to invest more time in bringing you ukulele articles. Patreon pledges, large or small, all help keep this site going!! Mrs not impressed and dog hiding in his bed. Been playing it all night now. ... Tonight You Belong To Me ukulele chords by Steve Martin. I LOVE this one! Anyone notice that Steve Martin is using his banjo background to play the uke in a clawhammer style? Every uke player should have this song in his or her arsenal, so have a listen to the video, and the chords and lyrics are below! Your email address will not be published. It is true that you can hear it break. On the comments on the YouTube page for this video, someone wrote: "At 4:34, after Steve stands up, he accidentally steps on the ukulele, and you can hear it break. Print the Lyrics and Chords for "Tonight You Belong To Me" (link). Thank for this one Aldrine, the only problem is it has been stuck in my head for the past two days. Hey UUers! It's the best version i've heard. Click the logo to help.

Dieter - Der Film Stream, Liam Payne Tattoo Arrow, Book Of Mormon Stories Song Piano, The Sun's Tirade Wallpaper, Liverpool Vs Man City Table, Who Said Be The Best Version Of Yourself, Source Code 2 Cancelled,