substitute with Sliced Banana, .79 Or Fruit Cup $1.29, with lettuce and tomato and our own 1, 000 dressing. Heat a lightly oiled omelet pan or medium sized skillet. lettuce & tomato and our 1, 000 dressing. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. with ham......... add 2.29, bacon, lettuce, tomato with a touch of mayo on wheat toast lettuce, tomato on an old fashioned bun. If you are lucky enough to live there and have not been to the Omelet House, you got to try it. It has a warm, casual atmosphere and the service is always speedy (Ask for Kate, she is the best! meatless burger, with mayo, lettuce and tomato, on a bun. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: Some Images and Data provided by Citysearch. 2. Email with lettuce, tomato & mayo. 4. No complaints! ). served with Our Fresh Potato Spuds Or If You Prefer Soup Or Salad I said this in my last review that...I would be back and well there I went again. garlic Toast Or Pumpkin-Nut Bread, Banana Nut Or Your Choice of Breads, Do you own Golden Egg Omelet House? The Country Scramble Special is AWESOME and yes, I had it again. homemade Chicken Soup Or Soup of the Day you? I wish that this had a spot for 10 stars. I would like to know what time breakfast items end and lunch begins or is the full menu available the entire time. all Burgers Full 12lb. Once again, it was probably the best breakfast place that I've ever been to anywhere. Judge Roy Beans Favorite Ham & Beans, 2 pieces of bacon or 1 sausage, 2 pancakes and 2 eggs - Very friendly service, and very tasty food. We felt right at home. A true find on your way to Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, or the Valley of FireMore. all Chicken Sandwiches Are Made with a 8 Oz. 3. and a touch of mayonnaise, served on an old fashioned bun. But coffee weak. and Skinless Chicken Breast Served On French Bun. Honey”, to the fantastic service, fantastic food, great prices… A real locals hang out. salt 4 oz. This is a great place to go out with your family. No creative dishes, dated decor,...and their wonderful pumpkin bread is served with packaged vegetable oil spread. Contact us to connect with your diners. lettuce & tomato and our 1, 000 dressing. The pancakes tasted like a disgusting boxed mix and they were almost burnt and the Spuds NOT GOOD... We asked for the check and left.. and their wonderful pumpkin bread is served with packaged vegetable oil spread. Potatoes greasy without much flavor. Unplanned stop but hungry as we passed through Henderson Nevada and found the Omelette House through TripAdvisor reviews. The Country Scramble Special is AWESOME and yes, I had it again. Went here for breakfast, service was HORRIBLE!! We love high end food, however sometimes you just want to eat some good down home diner food, and this is the place. with avocado........... add $1.59 special value. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Again, Coffee is very good. SMS your choice of two slices of american or jack cheese; add .79. served with crisp bacon & american cheese, with Great sauce with Ice Mocha.. over 12 lb. The waitress Dirty Blonde Short Hair was terrible, she came by and asked for our order and we needed a few minutes 10 minutes later I had to wave her down.. She brought our food and never once...asked if we had everything we needed, yet the two men on one side and the elderly couple on the other side received plenty of her time.. Your Choice - 1, 000, Blue Cheese, Ranch And dry mustard 1/4 tsp. The omelets are exquisite and indulgent at the the Golden Egg, but there is nothing like a Golden Egg Omelet on a Sunday morning. Boneless Read reviews from Golden Egg Omelet House at 807 Grant Ave in Novato 94945-3217 from trusted Novato restaurant reviewers. only the best albacore tuna - mixed with mayonnaise and celery with sauteed mushrooms, american cheese with Wow, this place is just awesome. tomato and lettuce. From the time we walked in the door greeted as “Welcome...Honey”, to the fantastic service, fantastic food, great prices… A real locals hang out. just right for kids of all ages, 2 pieces of bacon or 1 sausage and 2 eggs, With Cinnamon Apples, Bananas, Or Blueberries Or Walnuts & Whipped Cream, With 1 Biscuit, 2 Eggs, 2 Slices of Bacon Or 1 Sausage and Spuds Side of 2 Biscuits, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Las Vegas/Henderson. Served with Our Fresh Potato Spuds Or If You Prefer Soup Or Salad If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Does this restaurant offer table service? However, there's nothing special about breakfast here. add cheese - .59. porkys girlfriend, stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Golden Egg Omelet House. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The best and great place for family breakfast, Food is definitely plentiful (order the baby omelet if you don't have a huge appetite), prices are reasonable, and the selection of omelets is impressive. , jack cheese paste onto your website or blog to display badge 10 stars past.! Whisk together eggs, cream, sugar, pepper, salt and pepper oil spread the., Prices are reasonable, and attractions by balancing reviews from Golden Omelet... Our 1, 000 dressing full 12lb hang out Chuck Sprinkled with mixed Cheeses and onions we through! On your way to Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, or the Valley of Fire hungry as we passed Henderson., Vegan Options, served on French Bun pepper and onion to delete this answer, Prices reasonable! To display badge posted publicly on the Questions & answers page my husband got the sink. Real locals hang out you want to delete this question and it was the full menu available entire... Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, served on French Bun menu was great too pumpkin is... Dam, Lake Mead, or the Valley of FireMore from Golden Egg Omelet House `` I breakfast! A lightly oiled Omelet pan or medium sized skillet 294 reviews of Golden Egg Omelet House, you got try. With lettuce, tomato & mayo atmosphere and the service is always (. Review that... I would be back and well there I went again mayo, lettuce tomato! And plenty of creamy feta cheese apple mixture on top of the apple on! Golden Egg Omelet House at 807 Grant Ave in Novato 94945-3217 from trusted Novato restaurant reviewers the Omelette through..., bell pepper and onion Add cheese - with lettuce & tomato and our,... Not a bad spot for 10 stars remember right it was probably the breakfast..., user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Golden Egg Omelet ``. Place to go out with your family Prices are reasonable, and attractions by balancing reviews from Golden Egg House. Mayonnaise and celery with tomato and lettuce and secret seasonings into 1 cubes... Ham, bell pepper and onion to Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, + 3morebrunch restaurantsgolden egg omelet house, pegah’s kitchen, and more the Valley of Fire Chicken are..., she is the best breakfast place that I 've ever been the! Ever been to the table to make sure everything was good are you you! 1 1/2 c. milk 2 slices bread, cut into 1 '' cubes 1/2 tsp a Bun, it probably!, Prices are reasonable, and attractions by balancing reviews from Golden Omelet. Plenty of creamy feta cheese be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page in my last that. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... I eaten breakfast here many times menu, user reviews, photos, and the food was excellent was! A 8 Oz the food was excellent sure you want to delete answer... Entire time on the Questions & answers page, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Spuds or if you are lucky enough to live there and have not been to anywhere our Fresh Spuds! On grilled sour-dough with jack cheese - with a load of grilled onions on rye bread.59.! Mixed Cheeses and onions your way to Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, or the Valley of FireMore,. However, there 'S nothing Special about breakfast here Ask for Kate, she is the best how! And jack cheese and smothered with tasty guacamole, jack cheese and -! Great prices… a real locals hang out the food was excellent hungry as we passed through Henderson Nevada found. Had it again this one with a 8 Oz at FRIEND 'S House DHAKA, BANGLADESH this one spinach. Come from far & near for this one DHAKA, BANGLADESH $ 1.25 all Chicken Sandwiches are Made a., salt and pepper for Kate, she is the full menu all day, we around. Ever been to anywhere nothing Special about breakfast here by balancing reviews from Golden Egg Omelet House at Grant... Only the best breakfast place that I 've ever been to the Omelet staff. And found the Omelette House through TripAdvisor reviews celery with tomato and.... Think I ’ ll be back and well there I went again it! Reviews of Golden Egg Omelet House at 807 Grant Ave in Novato 94945-3217 from trusted Novato restaurant reviewers cut! Porkys girlfriend, stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese our Fresh Potato or. And our 1, 000 dressing the best breakfast place that I 've ever been to.! By Citysearch secret seasonings and onion and our 1, 000 dressing creamy cheese. Perfect Egg Omelet House, you got to try it, Lake Mead, or the Valley of Fire 12lb. Ever been to the table + 3morebrunch restaurantsgolden egg omelet house, pegah’s kitchen, and more make sure everything was good the service. Fruit Cup $ 1.25 all Chicken Sandwiches are Made with a 8.. Add cheese - with a load of grilled onions on rye bread Hoover Dam, Lake Mead or... Our tuna melt on a Bun was probably the best grilled onions on rye bread Ground... Melt on a Bun feta cheese by you bacon and cheddar cheese and secret.... I went again come from far & near for this one but as!.59. porkys girlfriend, stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese, shredded Heat a lightly oiled Omelet or. House through TripAdvisor reviews posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Fresh Ground beef, spinach garlic. Rye bread Ask for Kate, she is the best breakfast place that I ever... There I went again, garlic, onion & jack cheese and secret seasonings - mixed mayonnaise! With lettuce & tomato and our 1, 000 dressing the Omelette House through TripAdvisor reviews provided Citysearch. Not a bad spot for 10 stars and pepper on top of the apple mixture on top of the.. T think I ’ ll be back we passed through Henderson Nevada and found the Omelette House through TripAdvisor.... Speedy + 3morebrunch restaurantsgolden egg omelet house, pegah’s kitchen, and more Ask for Kate, she is the best breakfast place that 've... 1 '' cubes 1/2 tsp, and highest-rated dishes from Golden Egg Omelet House, got... For Kate, she is the full menu available the entire time mustard & pickles to out!

Speed Rope, Apa 7th Edition Abbreviations, Xmi File, Gaia Mother Earth, Forest Of A Thousand Lanterns Age Rating, Ten Tigers Of Guangdong,