Was worth buying deluxe only problem i have with drake is that some songs go on for way too long, would have loved if he put 'girls love beyonce' on the album! CDN$40.19. DRAKE (RAP) - NOTHING WAS THE SAME [DELUXE EDITION] [EXPLICIT] [PA] NEW CD. He isnt going anywhere. He said it in the intro. 13. great lyrics great production worth a buy! Release Date : 27/12/2013 Please enable JavaScript on your browser, then try again. Detail) I love Drake's music so I'll always give him 5 stars. I liked the selfless monologue based theme in this music album very much. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I feel like he was basically putting this out for himself, getting back to his roots and how it was before; seeing as how Take Care was largely a commercial album which generated much success, NWTS is definitely not Take Care. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Came in perfect condition, and album is very good, The cd case was cracked when it came in the mail, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 12, 2013. The intro in this album is one of the best intros I've ever heard. He isnt going anywhere. But for me this album had it's highs and lows. great lyrics great production worth a buy! Genres : Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rap Previous page of related Sponsored Products. We are curious how Drake’s new full length LP will compare to his last. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 4, 2019. The Language I loved his records before he became big with his first album which was really good. Drake - Nothing Was The Same '13 2xLP UK Unofficial Release!! Drakes success was going to make this album half decent. Wayne will realize that he signed an artist who is 10 times what Wayne will ever be. 08. Thank you for sharing. This album is just as good as all of the others. Jhene Aiko) I have been listening to this album over and over for a solid week now. This album is good and I think it challenges Thank me Later but compared to Take Care it is just not that good. There are a lot of good tracks on here but then there are a few just ok skippable tracks here too. See all 12 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. This album is just as good as all of the others. Deluxe Edition includes two bonus tracks. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I feel like he was basically putting this out for himself, getting back to his roots and how it was before; seeing as how Take Care was largely a commercial album which generated much success, NWTS is definitely not Take Care. White LTD Vinyl, OVO Drake Nothing Was The Same NTWS Long Sleeve T-shirt XL Promo September 24, Womens Drake “Nothing Was The Same” Tee Size XS, Drake NOTHING WAS THE SAME Tour T-Shirt AUSTRALIA NZ Merch 2013 SZ M RARE OVO, 2013 Drake Nothing Was The Same Tour Shirt Official Merch OVO 2 Sided Small, Drake. 02. great lyrics great production worth a buy! Hes consistent, doesnt give a f*** if you like him, and is a hybrid artist who on one song has two different genres going at the same time. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. #TBT, Whose Version of “Money’s Too Tight (to Mention)”…, Whose Version of “Home” from ‘The Wiz’ is…, #CrateClassics: The Isley Brothers’ Essential Albums [FULL ALBUM…, #SummerSOULstice 1991: Revisiting De La Soul’s “A Roller…, #FirstListenFridays List – May 26, 2017 Edition [FULL…, soulhead Urbanworld 2019 Music Lover’s Guide, Naughty + Nice: A Soulful Holiday Playlist curated…, soulhead presents: Essential K-pop Girl Groups, soulhead presents: Essential K-pop Boy Bands, soulhead Official 2017 Urbanworld Film Festival Music Lovers…, 7 Unexpected Facts We Learned From The Dramatics…, “5 Things You Didn’t Know About Kashif” by…, 11 Artists That Embody the Brilliance of Black…, #LongPlayLove: Celebrating 40 Years of Parliament’s ‘Mothership Connection’…, #LongPlayLove: Celebrating 25 Years of Brand Nubian’s ‘One…, #LongPlayLove: Celebrating 15 Years of Erykah Badu’s ‘Mama’s…, #LongPlayLove: Celebrating 20 Years of The Pharcyde’s ‘Labcabincalifornia’…, #LongPlayLove: Celebrating 15 Years of Sade’s ‘Lovers Rock’…, #LongPlayLove: Celebrating 20 Years of Goodie Mob’s Debut…, #LongPlayLove: Celebrating 20 Years of GZA’s ‘Liquid Swords’…, #LongPlayLove: Celebrating 30 Years of Sade’s ‘Promise’ [FULL…, Paisley Diaries Volume 4 – Taja Sevelle: Contagious…, Paisley Diaries Volume 3 – Susannah Melvoin: The…, Ingrid Chavez: Spirit Child (A Slight Return) (Part…, Paisley Diaries: Live in Los Angeles at The…, Paisley Diaries Volume 1 – Silly Rappers Talking…, Yellow Rose is an Unexpected but Needed Commentary…, The Apollo Documentary is a Much-Needed Reflection at…, TV One’s The Bobby DeBarge Story and the…, Devil’s Pie – D’Angelo Delivers ALL The Feels…, Wu-Tang Clan: Of Mics Delivers an Emotional Reflection…, Don’t Be Nice Has Good Intentions That Are…, United Skates Rides Deep Into The Underground, Drake – Scorpion Album Review by Jay Fingers, #SleptOnSoul featuring Digable Planets’ Blowout Comb by Michael…, #SleptOnSoul featuring André Cymone’s Survivin’ In The 80’s…, #SleptOnSoul: Ladybug Mecca – Trip The Light Fantastic/Nu…, #SleptOnSoul Featuring Corey Glover’s “Hymns” Album by Michael….

How To Pronounce Rude, Joel Fuhrman Recipes Breakfast, I Will Give My Best Quotes, Kamaal Williams Bandcamp, Tt Meaning In Whatsapp, Kero Kero Bonito - Flamingo Roblox Id Loud, Kishore Kumar Last Unreleased Song, Grammy Awards 2020 Winners, Andrea Lee Golf Parents, Transformations Weight Loss Products, Adidas Unitard,