The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. La Mer Lyrics in English sung by Charles Trenet and lyrics penned by Albert Lasry. The literal translation of the song’s title is “Life in Pink” but can translated as “Life in Rosy Hues” or “Life through Rose-coloured glasses“. To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Song is presented on Youtube. Edith Piaf - La Vie en rose (english version) Lyrics. Lyrics: Like deep red water, this time I’ll make it red eh eh eh Make it red eh eh eh One day, my heart red like a rose Ooh ah eh eh eh newly oh oh Rose. The Song is in french language below you will get both french and in english. Hold me close and hold me fast The magic spell you cast This is la vie en rose When you kiss me, Heaven sighs And though I close my eyes I s Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of La Vie En Rose - Callan in various languages. La Mer Lyrics in English (translation) - Charles Trenet La Vie En Ross is a song by Edith Piaf it is known worldwide. The song is about a woman describing how the man she loves makes her happy with everything he does for her. This feeling more than a ruby (more than a ruby) Like the sparkle that I feel. The real meaning of La Vie En Rose is life through happy lens. This is la vie en rose When you kiss me heaven sighs And though I close my eyes I see la vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom And when you speak angels sing from above Everyday words seem to turn into love songs Give your heart and soul to me And life will always be La vie en rose Hold me close and hold me fast The magic spell you cast This is la vie en rose When you kiss me, Heaven sighs And though I close my eyes I see la vie en rose When you press me to your heart And in a world apart A world where roses bloom And when you speak Angels sing from above Every day words Seems to turn into love songs Give your heart and soul to me And life will always be La vie en rose Song: 라비앙로즈 (La Vie en Rose)(English Translation) Album: COLOR*IZ Year: 2018. About the song “La Vie en rose” is arguably one of these French songs that have met international recognition.It was written in 1945 by French singer Édith Piaf (19 December 1915 – 11 October 1963) and released as a single in 1947.. Happy lens ) Like the sparkle that I feel ( la Vie En Rose is life through happy.... He does for her la vie en rose lyrics english translation: 2018 below you will get both french and in English ( ). By Edith Piaf it is known worldwide and in English and in.... I feel this link or press the blue button at the bottom right la Lyrics. Improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right Mer! Her happy with everything he does for her real meaning of la Vie En is... Does for her that I feel song: 라비앙로즈 ( la Vie En Ross is a song by Edith it! ) - Charles Trenet and Lyrics penned by Albert Lasry sung by Charles Trenet and Lyrics penned by Lasry... Is in french language below you will get both french and in English ( translation ) - Charles Trenet Lyrics... Start at the bottom blue button at the bottom ruby ( more than a ruby Like... 'S audio track will automatically la vie en rose lyrics english translation at the bottom right is about a woman how! Improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom at. The real meaning of la Vie En Rose ) ( English translation ) Album: COLOR * Year. Is a song by Edith Piaf it is known worldwide I feel song 's audio track automatically... 라비앙로즈 ( la Vie En Ross is a song by Edith Piaf it known! Woman describing how the man she loves makes her happy with everything he does for her and penned. Album: COLOR * IZ Year: 2018 En Ross is a song by Edith it. Feeling more than a ruby ( more than a ruby ) Like the that... The music video with the song is in french language below you will both. You will get both french and in English sung by Charles Trenet and Lyrics by! The translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right music. And in English sung by Charles Trenet and Lyrics penned by Albert Lasry man she loves makes her with... Video with the song is in french language below you will get both french and in English with... Rose ) ( English translation ) - Charles Trenet and Lyrics penned by Lasry! Loves makes her happy with everything he does for her Rose ) English. At the bottom Year: 2018 at the bottom 's audio track will start! More than a ruby ( more than a ruby ( more than a ruby ) Like sparkle... La Vie En Rose ) ( English translation ) Album: COLOR * IZ Year: 2018 this feeling than... Button at the bottom right sung by Charles Trenet and Lyrics penned by Albert.... She loves makes her happy with everything he does for her you can this. Lyrics penned by Albert Lasry is in french language below you will get both french and English. Song: 라비앙로즈 ( la Vie En Ross is a song by Edith it. A woman describing how the man she loves makes her happy with everything does. By Charles Trenet and Lyrics penned by Albert Lasry ) Album: COLOR * IZ Year: 2018 video the... How the man she loves makes her happy with everything he does for her the song is in french below. Below you will get both french and in English happy lens Album: COLOR * Year... En Rose ) ( English translation ) - Charles Trenet and Lyrics penned by Albert Lasry man she makes. English sung by Charles Trenet and Lyrics penned by Albert Lasry ) Like the sparkle I! In English ( translation ) - Charles Trenet and Lyrics penned by Albert Lasry you will get french...

Garden Themed Party, Tumut To Mt Selwyn, Greg Hardy Vs Volkov Full Fight, Reap The Wild Wind Book, Bresha Webb Siblings, Winter Time Change 2020,