A song which clearly has a story behind it, “Paper Thin” by Lianne La Havas excels at capturing the emotional back and forth of trying to help someone whom you care about. Our archive is totally free and at your disposal. But the future’s bright People are complex, and while most people will stop at nothing to help their loved ones, it’s easy to become frustrated and simply not understand why they can’t just let you be there for them. Oh no The verse finishes off with some words of wisdom, “Love yourself / Or else you can’t love no one else / I know your pain is real / But you won’t let it heal.” If this person cannot first focus on themselves, allowing their pain to heal, then things are only going to get worse. However, they continue, “But if I love myself / I know I can’t be no one else.” There is an inner conflict holding this person back from changing, as they are afraid of losing who they truly are. @2020 - All Right Reserved. She begins addressing someone, “Paper-thin / God only knows the pain you’re in.” From her perspective, the person whom she is looking at seems paper-thin, meaning they are incredibly fragile. There is a tinge of reverb on the track, giving everything a livelier sound, as if it is being played in a small bar. From music to movies, he spends most of his time consuming and analyzing others’ writing. Love yourself Or else you can’t love no one else I know your pain is real But you won’t let it heal. (Just give me another key) You’ve got to roam free Me too, me too Me too He’s listening. Paper Thin chords by Lianne La Havas. There must be another key Love yourself Or else you can’t love no one else I know your pain is real But you won’t let it heal. We then return to the chorus which transforms into an outro of call and response vocals. On top of this, she makes it clear that even though they can make their own decisions in their life, they should realize that their sadness does affect those who care for them as well. While this story is one that most can relate to, due to the nature of people, every instance will have its nuances. God only knows the pain you’re in From the hypnotic loop of instruments which ground the song, to the excellent vocal performance by La Havas, everything comes together for a final product which is fun and compelling to listen to. Your heart’s wide open In this verse, the perspective is switched up so that we now get to hear from whomever La Havas was singing to in the previous verses, “Paper-thin / You understand the pain I’m in / Slippin’ in and out of such confidence / And overwhelming doubt.” Here, we get the recognition that at the very least, La Havas’ words are not being ignored. Anyway, it answers the questions I usually get asked by artists – stuff like: “What platforms should I do promo on?// How do I do it? So let me love you There isn’t a medium which he doesn’t enjoy writing for. She continues, “You say you’re scared of me / We both just want to be free.” Despite any conflicts or disagreements, she tries to get on the same page with this person, stating that they share the same sentiment for just wanting to live their lives and be happy. It’s called How to Promote Indie Music. Put in your email below and check it out. Your heart is an open door Just give me another key (Just give me another key) Paper thin If … But you won’t let it heal, Paper thin I know I can’t be no one else The song ends with the lyrics, “I just wanna love you.”. He’s listening, Love yourself (Me too, me too) The chorus is repeated and then we enter a new groove. But if I love myself I just wanna love you, Lianne La Havas – Please Don’t Make Me Cry Lyrics, Panicland – Broken Bridge (Apple Tree) Lyrics, The Eddy x Jorja Smith – Kiss Me In The Morning Lyrics. Of such confidence and overwhelming doubt Your heart is an open door You understand the pain I’m in "Paper Thin" is the second single from Lianne La Havas's 3rd studio album. The second verse comes immediately after the first, with little time between. To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. I know your pain is real She cannot even imagine the pain they are in, but offers some words of encouragement, “But the future’s bright / You’ve got God on your side, He’s listening.” While she is unsure how to fix this pain, she can at least offer some kind words. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Paper Thin - Lianne La Havas in various languages. ‘Cause I need you, So, oh, give me the other key You’ve got God on your side Oh, your heart’s wide open Don’t go I know you’re made of better stuff It’s your life So let me love you I just wanna love you, They said they’re scared of you They came into her life and were open about their feelings, but they left their heart open and susceptible to negative influence. // How do I build a fanbase?// Do you really know Sandra Bullock?”. She begins addressing someone, “Paper-thin / God only knows the pain you’re in.” From her perspective, the person whom she is looking at seems paper-thin, meaning they are incredibly fragile. (Be free, be free) At this point, the background instrumentation has become almost hypnotic due to its looping style. If La Havas could have the other key to their heart, perhaps she could close the door and lock it, as a means to protect them. Lianne La Havas’ vocals come in suddenly, louder than the instruments and clearly the focal point of everything going on. In a continuation of the conversation, La Havas sings, “They said they’re scared of you / I’m like, ‘Me too, me too’.” While the lyrics aren’t clear who said this, she is clearly in agreement with them.

Ou Football 2011, Kalla Sohna Nai Cast, Greatest Rappers Of All Time, Holika Dahan Story In English, Hayley R Silver Md, Detroit Weather 10-day, Edmund Fitzgerald Crew Photos,