Or bake them longer. When you remove them from the oven, they WILL be soft. Please try again. Or five. My favorite part about this cookie recipe is….well, there’s so much I love about this recipe that choosing my favorite would be like Santa choosing his favorite reindeer! Your email address will not be published. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. but still makes us feel and look great. IMPOSSIBLE. Let sit to harden for a bit and then ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY FACE OFF!! (as is this link for 15% off) Buy Now Yes, there’s protein in plants. Remove your dough from the freezer and roll out (the thinner you roll the crispier the cookies will be!). I can also trust that when I make them for parties, which I often do, they’ll vanish faster than any other dessert as long as I don’t go around announcing that they’re teff chocolate chip cookies. HEALTHY HOLIDAY SUGAR COOKIES! Meaning: they taste as good as non-healthy sugar cookies, they LOOK as good as non-healthy sugar cookies BUT they’re 30 Christmas trees and 1,000 menorahs healthier than non-healthy sugar cookies. These gluten-free, vegan, oil-free, 1-bowl, 6-ingredient teff almond butter chocolate chip cookies are MY go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe that at this point I can practically make with my eyes closed AND trust that I’ll still be able to keep my pants button closed even if I eat three. In a large bowl combine teff flour and salt. Wet AND dry in one!!). Shape dough into balls, place them on the prepared baking sheet and press down each ball a fork. Yeah bet you’re glad you didn’t wimp out on that! Remember when Netflix was unusual? ½ tsp cloves. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. ¼ tsp sea salt. My favorite part about this cookie recipe is….well, there’s so much I love about this recipe that choosing my favorite would be like Santa choosing his favorite reindeer! Success! ("Almost" being that keyword.) These healthy holiday sugar cookies are the real effing deal, my celebrating friend. Cut the rolled dough with your favorite cookie cutters and then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Teff flour is a gluten-free flour, which makes it a great option for people with Celiac disease and other gluten sensitivities. ½ cup almond butter. PLANT-BASED, HIGH-PROTEIN CHEWY GINGERBREAD COOKIES!! Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes (the thinner the cookies the less time..the thicker the more time!). Plop that into the freezer for about 40ish minutes (watch half of your favorite holiday movie!). And then make them yourself and see for yourself how love-able them are: about 16 cookies (depends on their side!). Preheat oven to 350°F. Required fields are marked *. Success! 1 tsp cinnamon. These are the best healthy chocolate chip cookies. (My link saves you 20%.) Success! Don't panic! Meaning: they taste as good as non-healthy sugar cookies, they LOOK as good as non-healthy sugar cookies BUT they’re 30 Christmas trees and 1,000 menorahs healthier than non-healthy sugar cookies. (Yep. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. They'll harden, I promise . 1 cup spelt flour (or other flour of your choice), 1 cup Sunwarrior vanilla plant-protein powder (or sub more flour + 1 tsp vanilla extract! Preheat oven to 350° F or 175°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips!) Your email address will not be published. Just like every gal needs her go-to pair of jeans that are comfy but still make her butt and legs look great, and every guy needs his go-to, I dunno, all guys clothes are comfy…but also a go-to pair of jeans that make his butt look great? 1 cup spelt flour (or other flour of your choice) 1 cup Sunwarrior vanilla plant-protein powder (or sub more flour + 1 tsp vanilla extract!) Plop batter (or shape them nicely then place them) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Steal my job!! Cause here it is! Buy Now Your browser must have Javascript support enabled to leave comments. ), Mix ALL ingredients together in one bowl. Your email address will not be published. It is widely known for its versatility, especially in baked goods. Mix all dry ingredients together (and remove any almond meal lumps! Mix all together really well (using your hands if necessary), and then roll into a ball and cover with plastic wrap. Required fields are marked *. And that’s what I’ve got for you here. Instructions. Required fields are marked *. But there’s also Sunwarrior which my muscles swear by. The best healthy sugar cookie you ever did make :-) (and eat) 1 tsp baking soda. !. Your browser must have Javascript support enabled to leave comments. 1 tsp ginger. It’s A HEALTHY Christmukkah miracle!!!! (I mean, we’re celebrating the winter holidays, not April Fools! Peep the stellar health coaching curriculum for IIN! Combine remaining ingredients, maple syrup through peanut butter, in a food processor and blend … There was an error submitting your subscription. "Paint" on some melted coconut oil - if you don't have a brush just use your fingers or a spoon - and then sprinkle on your favorite sprinkles! Please try again. Once it's all well mixed, mix in the chocolate chunks. I ALMOST didn't get you this HEALTHY HOLIDAY SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE in time for the first night of Hanukkah. Your browser must have Javascript support enabled to leave comments. Ingredients. Your email address will not be published. There was an error submitting your subscription. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. (& tell them my name to save $1K) Learn More These shrooms are srsly magic. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. I mean….just listen to this jingle and you’ll get why I love them so much: Your email address will not be published. Bake for about 15 minutes. Cuz teff – what the eff is teff, I MEAN RIGHT? Teff tigernut flour cookies combine two of my favorite flours: teff flour and tigernut flour. Eating More Plants isn't the Pits Give Me 1 Week To Wow You! PLANT-BASED, HIGH-PROTEIN, CHEWY GINGERBREAD COOKIES!! This is not a prank. There was an error submitting your subscription. ), Your email address will not be published. ), then mix all the wet ingredients right into the bowl with the dry guys! Please try again. together in one big bowl. This is not a prank. K so if you read that^, you now that teff is a gluten-free grain, originally from Ethiopia, and high in protein, calcium, fiber, iron and vitamin C. Teff is also what makes these cookies the effin’ best so please don’t wimp out just because it’s unusual, ok? We ALLL need a go-to easy chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s comfy (??) Hands down. These healthy holiday sugar cookies are the real effing deal, my celebrating friend.

Second Law Of Complexity, Cosette Balenciaga, University Of Missouri Colors, Man City Attendance History, Whoever Finds This, I Love You Lyrics,