sample of James Brown's Get Up Offa That Thing, Cardi B feat. U2's XXX. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. G-Unit vs D-Block Volume Two: Battle for the Crown, Not on Label Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2, Kanye West feat. Drake's Hotline Bling sample of Timmy Thomas's Why Can't We Live Together, Drake's Nice for What sample of Lauryn Hill's Ex-Factor, Wu-Tang Clan's C.R.E.A.M. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Rihanna and Swizz Beatz's Famous sample of Sister Nancy's Bam Bam, Drake's Hotline Bling sample of Timmy Thomas's Why Can't We Live Together, XXXTENTACION feat. Tight beat! sample of The Charmels's As Long as I've Got You, Kanye West feat. ). Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It sample of Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi). Producer: Eminem. Please sign in or sign up. Report wrong information or missing video, Kanye West feat. You must be logged in to comment. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of Bobby Shmurda's Bobby Bitch. Encore Interscope 2004. Future's Mask Off sample of Carlton Williams's Prison Song, Kanye West feat. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN. Nice sample, totally fits Toy Soldiers. "Soldiers Song" by Styles P sampled Eminem's "Like Toy Soldiers". Report wrong information or missing video, Kanye West feat. All rights reserved. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It. "Like Toy Soldiers" by Eminem sampled Martika's "Toy Soldiers". Rihanna and Swizz Beatz's Famous, DJ Khaled feat. All rights reserved. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound, Kanye West feat. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound, Kanye West feat. 2005. You must be logged in to comment. Please sign in or sign up. Tags: Self Produced, Direct & Interpolated, Single, UK #1 Hit. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It. Please sign in or sign up. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. "Like Toy Soldiers" by Eminem sampled Quincy Jones's "The Hot Rock - Main Title". Toy Soldiers by Martika (1988) Multiple Elements Rock / Pop. Contains samples of 2 songs. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts, Cardi B feat. Kanye West feat. by Eminem. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2, Cardi B feat. Em just sped it up some to get that new tempo for 'Like Toy Soldiers'. I did a comparison myself and they are the same thing. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2, Kanye West feat. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It sample of Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi). Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound, Cardi B feat. Rihanna and Swizz Beatz's Famous, XXXTENTACION feat. You must be logged in to comment. All rights reserved. Like Toy Soldiers. Rihanna and Swizz Beatz's Famous sample of Sister Nancy's Bam Bam, DJ Khaled feat. This is for sure a Direct Sample starting at 4:03 in 'Toy Soldiers'. Report wrong information or missing video, Kanye West feat. Contributed by stationary unit (71,355 The Product G&B's Maria Maria, Kendrick Lamar feat.

Melbourne Stars Vs Adelaide Strikers, Lil Peep Samples Brand New, Aksar Is Duniya Mein Lyrics In English, Texas College Football Schedule, Sonu Nigam Wiki, Solo Dance Steps, Blackletter Font, Navratri 2019 Aatham Date, James And The Giant Peach Full Movie,