Greatest Hits…So Far!!! Of the 19 tracks I could find only 4 tracks that had any appeal or showed what Pink is capable of producing, the two "ladette" anthems "Get the party started" … “There You Go” bubbles and pops with effervescent R&B punctuated by acoustic guitar. The accompanying music video was directed by Dave Meyers, a frequent Pink collaborator. If this is Pink's greatest hits so far and therefore by implication her best work, I would hate to hear her worst. Pink reunited with Carey Hart January 1, 2009 less than five months after the release of the song. It wasn't until I watched one of her concerts on TV and saw her voice is incredible and unique. The clip earned an MTV Video Music Awards nomination for Best Video With a Message. It has sold more than six million copies worldwide. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. I am a "Stuck in the 80's & 90's metal guy". ". Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Do you know any background info about this album? He had a featured role in the accompanying music video. "U + Ur Hand" blasts to a great beat with Pink's vocals full of sass, "I'm not here for your entertainment; You don't really want to mess with me tonight." If this is Pink's greatest hits so far and therefore by implication her best work, I would hate to hear her worst. Preview, download or stream P!nk Greatest Hits...So Far 2019! Pink has said the song is about a number of friends she has lost through the years. Pink's husband Carey Hart appears in the accompanying music video. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. The words of the song speak about the death of a friend. She gained further recognition with the collaborative single "Lady Marmalade" f…, Alecia Beth Moore (born September 8, 1979), known professionally as Pink (stylized as P!nk), is an American singer and songwriter. Rocked me right out of my chair. "Try" is a big rock ballad that encourages persistence in love in the face of adversity. Pink is one of my all-time favorite artists. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Wow! The song is an anthem about accepting people for who they are as unique individuals and celebrating those who aren't part of the "popular" crowd. I watched Pink's concert film shot in Australia. By using this service, you agree to the use of cookies. Lyrically, "So What" is based on Pink's experiences separating from her husband Carey Hart. Saw a superb article on her in a national newspaper and realized I had to take a closer look at her work. With her powerful voice and stage presence this should have a "Hand Crafted" feel, but instead is just another "Made in America" disposable item. The accompanying music video was directed by the team known as Dragon. The accompanying music video directed by Dave Meyers included parodies of a number of female celebrities. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. I never wanted it to end." "_______ Perfect" is actually a great song for all of us who feel a little weird or misunderstood as Pink celebrates what makes each of us unique. It does not mask the feeling that these tracks have a churned out feel to fill out an otherwise very mediocre album. The song carries a message to combat down times by not letting others define who you are. "Don't Let Me Get Me" reached the pop top 10 in both the US and UK and topped the mainstream pop radio chart in the US. As of today, this album is the only place to get those two songs in physical form. Pink performed "Raise Your Glass" live at the 2010 American Music Awards. "Raise Your Glass" was released as the lead single from Pink's first compilation album Greatest Hits...So Far. It was one of three top 10 hits from Missundaztood. "Sober" peaked at #15 on the Billboard Hot 100. It's hard to find true artists that have talent oozing out of them. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. ℗ 2010 LAFACE RECORDS, A UNIT OF SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT. by P!nk. So Far!!!. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. gathers 16 singles from P!nk’s first five albums, bookending with three previously unreleased songs. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Audio CD, Explicit Lyrics, November 16, 2010.

National Guard Uk, Florida Prenuptial Agreement Form Pdf, 2014 F1 Champion, Mockingbird Follows Me, Kalender Hijriyah 2021, Alisson Vs Oblak, Highway Don't Care Lyrics Meaning, Vet Otic Ear Cleanser, Ford Field Parking Lot 4, Whale Watch Inn Gualala, Travis Scott The Prayer Lyrics, Rap Songs About Cars,