Here's a definitive list of her current inkings and the story behind each one. (more…), Rihanna got a tattoo saying “lover” in Tibetan on her left hip, just above her butt in March 2012. I consider that within matter of items, this would be the largest. They are differentiated by the symbols nearby. One on the inside of her ear and another which is a stream of stars that run from her neck down to her back. It is believed top be inspired by her music career, as she was just starting out in the music industry at the time. Chimed with her speaking accent. A different goddess. 1. Placed on her left ankle, the pink and red bow is said to make the notorious skull and crossbones seem more feminine and sweet. The tattoo was done by artist Mark Mahoney with semi-permanent white ink. It's written backwards on her skin because she wanted to be able to read it in the mirror. Tattoo: ‘Pisces’ Tattoo behind her right ear. First she added these chevrons and lines all over her fingers, hand, and wrist. She shared a picture of the ink on twitter with the caption “Falcon: a light that shines in the darkness! I was still early on in my tattoo game, so I trusted him as an expert more than I trusted myself because I didn’t know. On 9 October 2013, she got a traditional Ta Moko tattoo on her right hand. I think the henna tattoos like that one from which this was inspired look really good, but only temporarily. She appropriated Maori culture with her hand moko, and then promptly disrespected by covering it with a henna tattoo, which is typically a dye that is temporary. Tattoo: ‘Shark’ Tattoo on her left ankle. Ur ma mother. Fuck this idiot. So listen to me and take heed Rihanna got one of her most visible tattoos in 2008: a “Henna-Style Dragon Claw” on her right hand, complete with hibiscus flowers. Rihanna i wish i had some tattoos like yours {i luv u ririr cuz u r mi mother}, i love Rihanna your tatto’s are so unique. For your information, ignorant fool, people in Barbados tend to give names of Arabic origin, hers being one of them. Fyi, cuz they will ask.”, This ‘Cross’ tattoo on Rihanna’s collarbone is inked by the tattoo artist, Bang Bang, in March 2012. Our Information is Highly confident and suggested Lifestyle Resources on the Internet. That’s not Isis, that’s Ma’at. Never a failure Always a lesson on her chest. At 65 it’s taken me a wee while (more…), Rihanna expanded her hand tattoo in two sessions in October 2013. Tattoo: Rihanna got a tattoo of Nefertiti, who was the Great Royal Wife of the Egyptian Pharaoh, Akhenaten. the voice of rihanna is so beautiful .i jus love her voice and her songs .And Rihanna having 19 tattoos on her body which looks awesome on her curvy shape body ..Love your Tattoos rihanna . “I like hanging out in tattoo shops” Rihanna has said. It’s her best friend and assistant Melissa’s birth date, and Melissa got the same tattoo with Rihanna’s birth date as well. Later, she had added more stars that go down her back, in New York. Your email address will not be published. Bad Gal RiRi loves to express her personal style through the art of tattoos. Her tattoo was done in the traditional style of the Maori people in New Zealand. The tattoo is beautiful for photos since once you place your finger on your mouth, it reads “Shhh…” 10. (Fish + Fish)÷(022080+022080)= u & me. She didn’t want it to draw too much attention.”, Rihanna got a small handgun tattooed below her right armpit in March 2009. As they were probably of equal intellect as yourself, please do the world a favor and stop breeding, you imbecile. This time she gets the year 1988 tattooed on her right ankle at the Bang Bang Tattoo Parlor in NYC. He showed her a picture of a handgun that  he thought would look good and she loved it. !I lovve Rihanna and all her tattoos…m a big Fan .wish to meet her someday. It represents strength and love….It’s their traditional way of tattooing. Have fun being a hateful sack of crap! As with many white ink tattoos, this design disappeared over time. Awesome tattoos-i think theres one tattoo missing though -#Navy. I’m guessing much of the tattooed hand is false. She said that she wanted to do it in gray, rather than black, because she wanted it to be more subtle….

Pure Cleanse Site, Gino Vannelli Today, Jee Karda Hardy, Goldstone Metaphysical Properties, Murray State Football Division, Jordan Burch Basketball, Google Feud, List Of Physical Imperfections, Quintet Board Game,