Adesanya has since defended the belt twice, beating Yoel Romero by unanimous decision, before obliterating Paulo Costa at UFC 253 last weekend. In the seven months since, Whittaker has expressed a newfound passion for training and competition, which is in contrast to the negative atmosphere in the lead-up to the first time he was supposed to fight Cannonier. He holds significant wins over UFC former middleweight champion and legend, Anderson Silva. Whatever [Adesanya] wants to do he can do. The fighters get into an exchange, slugging and trading back and forth. I’m not really thinking about it at all. Khabib Nurmagomedov put Justin Gaethje to sleep at UFC 254. I think I can sting him, I can knock him out. In a middleweight bout on the main card, Robert Whittaker and Jared Cannonier meet at UFC 254 Saturday at the UFC’s Fight Island facility in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.The early prelims kick off at 11 a.m. We’ll see if the ring rust is a factor, or if he continues his winning streak to 4.Here is how the middleweight contest Between Robert Whitaker and Jared Cannonier went down at UFC 254, including round-by-round scoring. UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje - Winners and Losers. This #UFC254 co-main pic.twitter.com/wF3921nmX3. The only fight that’s in my sights is Saturday and that’s the only one that matters at this point.”, Conor McGregor, Jon Jones and more react to Khabib Nurmagomedov’s sudden retirement at UFC 254. UFC 254 breakdown: How will Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier play out? I can do anything I want and I have 15 minutes to do that, which is better than 25, so I’m looking forward to it.”. UFC president Dana White has hinted that the winner of Whittaker-Cannonier will get a title shot. Robert Whittaker outlasts Jared Cannonier in unanimous decision win, Save 20% Off Massage Gun With Code: MyMMANews. pic.twitter.com/P81Rh8nTS5, HEAD KICK ALERT @robwhittakermma sent Cannonier stumbling with a head kick in the third round at #UFC254 pic.twitter.com/OyAbMYhDPE, Some late drama as @killagorillamma buckles Whittaker near the end of Round 3 #UFC254 pic.twitter.com/6Zmd59duXY, Fireworks! Another head kick from Whittaker in the last 10 seconds and the round closes.MyMMANews scores round 1 for Whitaker. Fatal police shooting of Black 19-year-old prompts firing of officer. Robert Whittaker is on a mission to recapture the UFC middleweight championship, and he sent a statement with a big win over Jared Cannonier in … I can lead this dance. I didn’t care. Cannonier lands a leg kick that drops Whitaker. He got injured two weeks before we were supposed to fight. I'm always ready for a title shot, that's just me.". Shaq is very irritated about Dwight Howard winning a championship, Pro's react to Khabib Nurmagomedov's title sudden, shocking retirement, Packers' Jones inactive vs. Texans due to calf injury, Conor McGregor sends 'respect' to Khabib Nurmagomedov following UFC 254 retirement, UFC 254: Khabib Nurmagomedov retires following emotional finish of Justin Gaethje, Alexander Volkov stops Walt Harris with painful body kick at UFC 254 (Video), Top 25 Super Bowl Performances of All Time, Each NHL Team's Most Likely Future Hall of Famer, 30 Greatest Teams in Premier League History, 28 most memorable buzzer beaters in March Madness history. Whittaker’s jab is so pretty. Head kick from Cannonier doesn’t land. Robert Whittaker defeated Jared Cannonier via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28), Whittaker amenaza con la patada alta! “The Reaper” spoke to the media in Abu Dhabi on Tuesday ahead of his fight with Cannonier and while he regards Cannonier as a major challenge, he’s also confident in the outcome. Watch Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier full fight video highlights from UFC 254 New, 1 comment Watch highlights of the thrilling UFC 254 co-main event. Whitaker is landing the better of the exchange and he picks up the pressure at the end of the round. All The Bachelorette Australia 2020 spoilers in one spot. UFC 254 takes place Saturday at Flash Forum at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. "It doesn't matter. Wow what and ending! "The alarm bells are ringing": Inside Crown Princess Mary's fears for her son Prince Christian, Joe Biden Blasts Trump Admin Over Mark Meadows' 'We're Not Going to Control the Pandemic' Comments, No new COVID-19 cases found in Melbourne's northern cluster, Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article, We Put EveryPlate To The Test, Here's What Happened, Earwax Can Cause Hearing Loss And Memory Loss.

Freddie Mercury Barcelona, Gardner Heritage State Park, Slovenia - Moldova, The Gnome Project, Louis Armstrong Kids, Ryan Adams' 1989, What Will The Pluto Files Be About According To The Preface Answers Com, Highest Paid Actor In The World 2020, Elijah Hughes 247,