She made her acting debut in 2005 in an episode of US action show Over There - and made her film debut in the 2006 straight-to-DVD film Bring It On: All or Nothing (co-starring Solange Knowles and Hayden Panettiere). The ladies have been best friends since 2008 - with Francia gushing about their friendship in 2016 as Selena turned 24. Here’s Francia at the premiere of 13 Reasons Why in March 2017. Taking to her own Instagram account to upload the same hospital snap Selena had posted, Francia wrote: "I am beyond grateful that God would trust me with something that not only saved a life, but changed mine in the process. The stunning actress gave part of her body to Selena to help her fight the autoimmune disease, Lupus. Selena Gomez's best friend Francia Raisa opened up about her brutal recovery after donating a kidney to the star. “It was what I needed to do for my overall health,” she wrote, adding that the transplant was related to her Lupus and that she has been recovering for “several months.”, She thanked her family, the “incredible” team of doctors, and her “beautiful friend” Francia Raisa, who donated her kidney. The brave singer - who suffers from Lupus - was given a new kidney by friend Francia Raisa. In 2015, Francia revealed that Selena gave her a necklace that said “a sister is a forever friend” when they first met. This content is imported from YouTube. ga('ads.send', { Francia makes a cameo in *that* dance video Selena did with a bunch of mates back in 2013 to 'Everybody Knows (Douchebag).'. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Hbu? Watch! ", Corrie's Jack P Shepherd has turned his back on his two kids, claims ex, Little Mix's Jesy shows abs in gold bra as group stuns in Sweet Melody shoot, Phillip Schofield emotional on Million Pound Cube as dad gives £100k to his kids, Piers Morgan refuses to work with 'treacherous piece of work' David Walliams, Molly-Mae Hague unveils her new lips after having filler dissolved, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. } hitType: 'event', Francia has also appeared on the US show The Secret Life of the American Teenager - and in 2017 had a role in the critically acclaimed Netflix show, Dear White People. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), },false) When did Francia Raisa donate her kidney to Selena Gomez and how long have the been friends? }); On 14 September 2017, Selena Gomez revealed she had undergone a kidney transplant to combat lupus earlier in the summer and that Francia had donated her kidney to her - with Selena writing on Instagram: "She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. Take This Virtual Cowgirl-Style Sex Class. Francia Raísa is and American actress from Los Angeles, Francia and Selena have been best friends since 2008, Francia has appeared in Bring It On: All or Nothing and Dear White People, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers. For more information regarding Lupus please go to the Lupus Research Alliance website: www.lupusresearch.org/ -by grace through faith.". She’ll play Ana, an “outspoken conservative freshman” at SCU. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love. The pair have been best friends for nine years since 2008. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. In addition she has starred in a number of music videos including Lil' Romeo's My Girlfriend and Iyaz's So Big. POP SINGER Selena Gomez took to Instagram to explain that her recent radio silence was down to a kidney transplant that she was taking time out to recover from. Someone get Francia the Best Friend Of The Year Award already. },false) To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Here is everything you need to know about Francia Raisa... Who is Francia Raisa and where is she from? Francia played Adrian on The Secret Life of the American Teenager. if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ In her story, she alleged, "I was just on the 405 and I got stuck in that stupid Trump Rally and they f***ing boxed me in and they’re pointing at me and laughing at me saying ‘haha’ and literally I almost crashed because they wouldn’t let me out.” She said, “I was trying to go around it.” Raisa further alleged, “They were being so violent. She is best known for her role as Adrian Lee in the series ‘The Secret Life of the American Teenager’. 'She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice': Selena Gomez undergoes a kidney transplant - and it was donated by her best friend, Selena Gomez and her brave battle against deadly lupus as she undergoes kidney transplant donated by her best friend, Gemma Collins shows off her 'real face' after having chin fat dissolved, Former TOWIE star Gemma Collins took to Instagram to show off her 'real face' after she was accused of applying heavy filters to her pictures to alter her looks, Marge Champion dead: Real-life model for Snow White has died aged 101, Marge Champion served as the real-life model for Snow White before becoming an Emmy winning actress with a stellar Broadway career, Richard Hammond had 'no choice' but to flog Ferrari so he could pay his rent, The former Top Gear star says he had to choose between paying the rent on his family home and selling his Ferrari ... one of the six cars he owned at the time, Katie Price disgusts fans with brag Carl Woods is biggest she's ever had and bulge snap, Katie Price's fans recoiled in horror as they read the comment from the glamour model and were left wondering what her kids could be thinking, Adele has SNL fans in stitches with hilarious 7st weight loss transformation jokes, Adele opened up about her weight loss in an impressive monologue during her latest appearance on Saturday Night Live.

J Capri, Buy Me A Boat, Can You Take A Shot Of Apple Cider Vinegar Everyday, Laurents West Side Story, Yes Indeed In A Sentence, Brain Break,