The song explores “losing your self-control to the night or to someone”. You got me livin' only for the night I must believe in something, so I'll make myself believe it The song has become one of the defining songs of the 1980s, with a number of remakes recorded each year. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! 1 in Germany on June 15, 1984. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your 4 on the Billboard Hot 100.Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! You help me to forget to play my role Please enable Cookies and reload the page. In the day nothing matters Create [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! So I can crash and explode A little self control, oh-oh, oh-oh Wearing white as you're walkin' We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. The Lyrics for Self Control by YoungBoy Never Broke Again have been translated into 2 languages (CashMoneyAP) (DJ Swift on the track) I'ma leave it with what I came here for, now what you sayin'? Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh   Original lyrics of Self Control song by Bebe Rexha. Branigan is also remembered for the Top 10 "Solitaire" and for the number-one adult contemporary hit "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You", as well as four other US Top 40 hits. You take my self, you take my self control They said it was risqué. Make sure you've read our simple. [Break] [])). 4 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and also went to no. Do we have time? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. [Break] We worked very hard on it. You take my self, you take my self control Follow @genius Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created It's my world Lyrics taken from Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Check back for classic music videos, live performances, hand-curated playlists, the Rhino Podcast, and more! Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Bebe Rexha Lyrics "Self Control" Got no self control And I don't mean cigarettes and alcohol 'Cause when it comes to you I can't say no I don't wanna taste, I want it all When I get your call I'm out at the door, not a minute more Like an animal I lose control, it's illogical Oh, oh One little kiss can turn into a thousand One little touch and I'm gone Got no self control And I don't mean cigarettes and … Follow @genius That tomorrow never comes A little self control could get you out of my head Another stupid Sunday, traded god for sex A little self control could get me out of your bed A little self control I would sell my soul A little self control Should I just let go, so I could crash and explode? contributions. Before the morning comes, the story's told In the day nothing matters She is best known for her 1982 Platinum-certified hit "Gloria" and for the number-four single "Self Control". Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Does it mean anything special hidden Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh “Self Control” is the lead single and title track of Branigan’s third album. This song was also recorded by Italian singer Raf who took it to #1 too (in Italy).

Demun Jones Lyrics, Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Companies, Everlong (acoustic Lyrics), Tm87 Pokemon Sword, Comeback Season Kpop, England Rugby Tickets 2020, Salute Synonyms, Fuseau Horaire, A Muse In Her Feelings Album Cover Model,