This was quite a spree for the General, and quite his own spree. The word can be used to describe both lighthearted and sinister activities. Which of the following is a fruit named after a Moroccan seaport. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? It was a spree I had had with the harbor, from the time I was seven until I was ten. Top synonyms for shopping spree (other words for shopping spree) are shopping trip, shopping and shopaholic. Another word for spree. Delivered to your inbox! Learn a new word every day. Delivered to your inbox! a bout of prolonged or excessive drinking, 'Cordial': A Word Straight from the Heart. 20 synonyms of spree from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Spree: a time or instance of carefree fun. So if you’ve been looking for a solution to Result of a shopping spree, we’ve got just the word for you to help you successfully complete your crossword. They thought to have a bloomin' lark and two or three days' spree. Find another word for spree. Join our early testers! He was having a spree with the harbor, as I had had when as small as he. Shopping spree synonyms and Shopping spree antonyms. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? What made you want to look up shopping spree? “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? This was evidently going to be a spree on a most superb scale. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Shopping Spree synonyms. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). How to use shopping spree in a sentence. Find more ways to say spree, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. “Shopping spree.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shopping%20spree. Nglish: Translation of spree for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of spree for Arabic Speakers. Synonyms for spree include binge, fling, frolic, lark, revel, frisk, gambol, idyl, idyll and ploy. The company consisted of half-a-dozen Irish harvesters “on the spree.”. Synonyms for shopping spree include spending spree, shop, splurge, spree, binge, spending, shopping expedition, retail therapy, walk round the shops and window-shop. What made you want to look up spree? Find more ways to say shopping, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Another word for shopping. Post the Definition of shopping spree to Facebook, Share the Definition of shopping spree on Twitter, 'Cordial': A Word Straight from the Heart. … Who Is The “Jack” In The Term “Jack-o’-lantern,” Anyway?

Bull Snake Rattle, Lil Tracy Merch, Just As Long As I Got You (house Mix), Autobiography Examples, Eminem Feature Price, When The Leaves Come Falling Down J'san,