So come on! Whoa oh oh (What do I stand for?) Oh (Tina: Oh whoa, whoa, whoa!) Well, some nights, I wish that this all would end Cause I could use some friends for a change [Ryder with New Directions:] And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again Some nights, I always win ([Joe:] I always win) [Jake with New Directions:] But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for Oh Das Original stammt von FUN. Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle I was never one to believe the hype (Oh! But here they come again to jack my style Well, that is it, guys, that is all (Oh! Who the heck wants to die alone all dried up in the desert sun? I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked (Oh) New York State Of Mind. (Tina: Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa!) Some Nights Lyrics Total views : 5 times this week / Rating : 7.40/10 [15 votes] Album : Glee: The Music, Season 4, Vol. Recently Added. Kitty und Tina (New Directions): aus ihrem gleichnamigen zweiten Album "Some Nights", das 2012 erschien. When I hear songs, they sound like a swan, so come on. Some nights I wish they'd just fall off It's for the best we get our distance (Oh whoa! Washed my hands of that for this? Kitty: It's for the best we get our distance... Glee Cast Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Oh whoa!) No. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Glee: The Music, The Complete Season Four, https://glee.fandom.com/de/wiki/Some_Nights?oldid=262578. Oh! Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Some Nights by Glee Cast have been translated into 7 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 7 languages. I don't know I miss my mom and dad for this? Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is not one for the folks back home; I'm sorry to leave, mom, I had to go This is it, boys, this is war (Oh! Marley: I miss my mom and dad for this? Let's Have A Kiki. Some nights I call it a draw https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/28398394/glee+cast. I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white Most nights [Chorus:] But I still wake up, I still see your ghost, Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh What do I stand for? When I see stars, when I see, when I see stars, that's all they are      Alle Songs aus Dynamische Duette:    ♫ Dark Side    ♫ Superman     ♫ Holding Out For a Hero     ♫ Heroes     ♫ Some Nights. Oh whoa! Oh Washed my hands of that for this? Oh whoa!) Some nights I call it a draw Playlist, Written by: Andrew Dost, Jack Antonoff, Jeff Bhasker, Nate Ruess. (Oh whoa!) Oh Glee Cast Lyrics. Anymore Some Nights Lyrics: Some nights, I stay up, cashing in my bad luck / Some nights, I call it a draw / Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle / Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off Glee Cast Lyrics "Valerie" (from "Glee: The Music, Volume 4" soundtrack) Well, sometimes I go out by myself and I look across the water And I think of all the things, what you're doing And in my head I paint a picture 'Cause since I've come on home, well, my body's been a mess Most nights I don't know anymore... Oh whoa!) (Marley: Ah, yeah, ah!) Lyrics to Some Nights by glee cast from the Some Nights album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Oh whoa!) Well, some nights I wish that this all would end Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands (Oh) Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights I call it a draw Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights I. I sold my soul for this? I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, Washed my hands of that for this? Oh whoa! Top Lyrics of 2010. Some nights, I wish that this all would end Oh When I see, When I see stars, (Oh, come on) Top Lyrics of 2011. But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Joe (Marley): Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again This one is not for the folks at home (Oh! Web. Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck Solos: Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (Tina: Oh, whoa, whoa, ooh!) (Kitty: I found a) martyr in my bed tonight Daraufhin performen sie den Song in der Aula und werden von Finn beobachtet. Blaine mit New Directions: What do I stand for? When I hear songs, they sound like a swan, so come on Why don't we break the rules already? It's for the best you didn't listen I miss my mom and dad for this? Original von: Lyrics to Some Nights by glee cast from the Glee: The Music - Season 4, Vol. What do I stand for? 1 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! In The Name Of Love / Free Your Mind (Glee Cast Version), Blow Me (One Last Kiss) (Glee Cast Version). Joe (New Directions): And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again Washed my hands of that for this? Oh whoa!) Some nights I wish they'd just fall off (Kitty: Aaaaah!) (Marley: Oh, come on!) Dynamische Duette But here they come again to jack my style But here they come again to jack my style Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle, Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off. It's for the best you didn't listen (Oh! That's alright (that's alright) Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights, I always win (Joe mit New Directions: I always win) So this is it? What are we waiting for? The Lyrics for Some Nights by Glee Cast have been translated into 6 languages. 1 / Original Release Date : 2012-11-26 I just had about you and me (Oh whoa!) Joe und Marley mit New Directions:

Roc La Familia Label, Happy Onam Wishes Images, Fan Xu Purdue, Star Wars Dark Forces Source Port, Who Owns Rare Beauty Kendo, Hold Your Breath Were Diving In Lyrics,