Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. SOMETHIN BOUT A TRUCK song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Kip Moore and +65 more. We have over 50000 guitar chords and lyrics and update every day with latest songs. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Thank you for sign up with Guitar-Link.com. © 2020 - Guitar-Link.com | info@Guitar-Link.com. Choose and determine which version of Somethin Bout A Truck chords and tabs by Kip Moore you can play. You can now save your favorites. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kip Moore - Somethin Bout A Truck. Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. Chords for Kip Moore - Somethin 'bout a truck Lyrics. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Pelase email info@Guitar-Link.com if you have any issues. Somethin 'Bout a Truck Kip Moore Tabbed by Will Jenkins Standard Tuning Power Chords Used: B F# E G# e---x---x----x---x--| B---x---x----x---x--| G---4---x----x---x--| D---4---4----2---6--| A---2---4----2---6--| E---x---2----0---4--| Intro: B E B F# B Verse: B E Something about a truck in a farmer's field B F# A … It takes less than 20 seconds to create an account with us. Something about a truck in a farmer's field, Nobody's gonna get hurt, so what's the big deal, After a long hard day makes it taste just right, On that dropped tailgate on a summer night, With an ice cold beer pressed against her lips, In that farmer's field, will make a boy a man, Something about a kiss that's gonna lead to more, On that dropped tailgate, back behind the corn, The most natural thing, you've ever felt before, Something about a truck in a field and a girl in a red, sundress with an ice cold beer to her lips, Something about you and me and the birds and the bees, And Lord have mercy it's a beautiful thing, Ain't nothing about it luck, something about a truck, After a few of those beers you wanna dive on in, You don't need no clothes, just hang em on a limb. Last Played on 03/05/2020 12:48 | 0 times played. Please click on 'Add to Favorite' button just below the guitar chords and your song will be added to your favorites. Sign up or login. Somethin' 'Bout A Truck Written & recorded by Kip Moore Album: (Single) (Capo on 4) Intro. Even If It Breaks Your Heart- Eli Young Band (On Screen Lyrics), Justin Moore - Bait A Hook (Official VIdeo), BOONDOCKS - LITTLE BIG TOWN - LYRICS ON SCREEN - TURN HD ON, Pickin' Wildflowers Keith Anderson LYRICS ON SCREEN, Luke Bryan - Kick The Dust Up (Official Lyric Video), Hey Pretty Girl - Kip Moore - Lyrics(On Screen), Jon Pardi - Dirt On My Boots (Official Lyric Video), Rodney Atkins---Cleaning this Gun (Come on in Boy), Luke Combs - When It Rains It Pours(Lyrics), "These Are My People" Lyrics Rodney Atkins, Chris Janson - "Buy Me A Boat" (Official Video), Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off by Joe Nichols With Lyrics, Country girl(Shake it for me) - Luke Bryan Lyrics, How Country Feels Randy Houser with Lyrics, Barefoot Blue Jean Night w/ Lyrics- Jake Owen, Jason Aldean - Dirt Road Anthem (Lyric Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU.

A Chinese Tall Story 123movies, Lily Rabe Wikipedia, Short Story With A Twist, Brendan Schaub Height, Are Francia Raisa And Selena Gomez Still Friends, Mike Mitchell Farms Saskatchewan, I Just Wanna Stop For Your Love, Liverpool Vs Arsenal Carabao Cup, Sturgill Simpson: Sound And Fury Credits,