Will the download for the track be on racedepartment? This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. No tracks found with that filter. Only free. I feel the same about Lime Rock and Long Beach but let's keep this post about Sonoma. AC Misc. i dont want to nit pick here but im not sure sonoma is ever green …. On YouTube, there's a video posted by Terra21 of a Sonoma in AC. But this feature even making the track more interesting. 27000+ Members! DriftMachine. Don't forget to delete previous version. I am very tempted to start studying up on the how-to's of track modding for AC, in hopes of creating Sonoma myself. Not it will not be on RD as the original source is Simraceway. It is a FIA Class 4 Homologated Circuit with 2 grandstands and 25 pit garages. Please see the. World's largest collections of quality mods for AC. Updated Version of Simraceway Version Ported to Assetto Corsa - 32 Pit Boxes - Track Cameras (i suck at this so they will need tweaking - offers to improve gladly accepted) - 4 Layouts - Physics Mesh (Toned Down and increased resolution) For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In recent years drifting has become increasingly popular in China and Goldenport has taken advantage of this to set up a dedicated shop and storage facility for drift cars and created a large drifting area. Sonoma Raceway 2017 (Reboot Project) Assetto Mods admin 2020-03-22T19:00:11+10:00 Categories: Circuits , Track Mods | Tags: Circuit , Nascar , Reboot Project | Search Assetto Mods This website uses cookies and third party services. Sonoma Raceway AI 2018-06-10. Pit Boxes: 32 Version: 0.9.1 Download JavaScript is disabled. Such a cool local track. well you pointed out what i already knew.......its needs more for sure.. You must log in or register to reply here. Robert Huff WON the second race on Lada here. What the fish make of the noise from the circuit is anyone’s guess.. DriftMachine. Not sure about SRS policy about not so legit conversions. World's largest collections of quality mods for AC. None of these is created or owned by me, I just have the download links. Aerial lidar is available. Assetto Corsa > Discuții generale > Detaliile subiectului. I live about an hour away from the circuit so it would be easy to go there, take pictures, collect data, and even drive the track for myself. Download the Sonoma Raceway 2017 (Reboot Project) mod track for Assetto Corsa. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Product; For Coaches; For Teams; For Track Days; For Club Racers I still am interested though in learning the ways of track building! This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Latest updates. Assetto Corsa > Discusiones generales > Detalles del tema. Such a cool local track. Assetto Corsa. Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server. "Game: Assetto Corsa v1.16.3 (64bit) Car/Mod: VRC Formula NA 2012 1.1 Track: Sonoma Raceway 2017 v0.9.1 PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON FOR MORE!!! 1 sept. 2015 @ 12:30 Somoma Raceway Mod? A compact design with few high-speed sections, the 1.49 mile, 12 turn course was completed in December, 2001. … Also modder made sphalt surface worth then original track in 2014. its in the rolling foothills in the wine country near the bay area… and that is constantly yellow grass. I've been looking for Sonoma Raceway for Assetto Corsa for a long time. It does not appear that the track exists. Sonoma Raceway 2017 (Reboot Project) Assetto Mods admin 2020-03-22T19:00:11+10:00 Categories: Circuits , Track Mods | Tags: Circuit , Nascar , Reboot Project | Search Assetto Mods Assetto Corsa * VRC Formula NA 2012 * Sonoma Raceway. VIR hosts amateur and professional automobile and motorcycle events, driving schools, club days, and private test rentals. Don't forget to delete previous version. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/user/therealPaulaD, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971104804/, http://beta.game.raceroom.com/users/PaulaD/. Virginia International Raceway (commonly known as "VIR") is a road course located in Alton, Virginia. The circuit has a very smooth surface and very little grip on several sections. I have been looking for Sonoma Raceway. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It's a short but quite…, "As you may be aware, Leipzig is known for taking the turns and straights from…, Grown on GT - inspired by real racing - made with enthusism - creating important info base (non-commercial blog) (c) Since 2017, Hello, everyone. With the sheer amount of mods available for Assetto Corsa, it absolutely blows my mind that I cannot find a quality mod of Sonoma Raceway. All mods tested. Cars mods: If any car does not sound, please, use this fix to resolve the issue: sound fix for AC 1.4 Assetto Mods admin2020-08-09T02:43:34+10:00Categories: Car Mods, Car Packs, Nascar|Tags: Nascar, Oval, Race Car, Racing, Vintage|, Assetto Mods admin2020-03-22T19:00:11+10:00Categories: Circuits, Track Mods|Tags: Circuit, Nascar, Reboot Project|. Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today. I have been looking for Sonoma Raceway. It held the Beijing round of China Circuit Championship (CCC) for touring cars and China Superbike Championship (CSBK). With the sheer amount of mods available for Assetto Corsa, it absolutely blows my mind that I cannot find a quality mod of Sonoma Raceway. 2014 WTCC pole position was taken by Tom Chilton on Chevy Cruze TC1 – 1:04.321. If your mod should NOT be on this website, send us a message by using the "contact" form and we will remove it as soon as possible. Download Goldenport park racetrack, Beijing for Assetta Corsa. learn more. In other words, there's still plenty of room for a fresh scratch-build. James Thompson on Lada Granta 1.6T set fastest time during Q2 – 1:04.937. In 2014, Goldenport was added to the 2014 World Touring Car Championship season calendar after logistics regarding shipping for overseas rounds forced the FIA to remove the United States race at Sonoma Raceway in California, and add the third Chinese race (Shanghai and Macau are the other two). To install mod just copy the folder to C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\ SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\ content\cars(tracks). Here's hoping... just get stuck in...2 years ago i had never touched a track or game engine (only a little 3D modelling) Since then my career has changed because of going for it. The circuit is 2.4 km (1.49 mi) long in distance with the width between 12m – 20m. they dont call it the golden state for nothing. It is most famous for hosting the IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship which takes place every August. I'm hoping that it will be and that SRS will use it in their track rotation. 1 SEP 2015 a las 12:30 Somoma Raceway Mod? Sonoma Raceway 2017 - Version 0.9. Fastest lap of the race also belongs to him – 1:05.382. 2011 FIA GT1 lap record was set by Maxime Martin/Bertrand Baguette drivers team on Matech Ford GT1 – 1:00.344. 2020 by assettomods.com. Martin Ragginger of FAW T2M  then set Goldenport lap record with a 1:01.844 in a 911 GT3 R. Amatuer time-attack – Nissan GTR – 1.16.789 / BRZ – 1.17.104. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Toate drepturile rezervate. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Assetto Corsa. No tracks found with that filter. If your mod should NOT be on this website, send us a message by using the "contact" form and we will remove it as soon as possible. The circuit was designed by Australian Michael McDonough, who had previous experience of building tracks in China, having been responsible for the design and construction management of the Zhuhai International Circuit in the mid-1990s. Mods for Assetto Corsa. 2020 by assettomods.com. I have been looking for Sonoma Raceway. All rights reserved. DISCLAIMER: The cars added to this website are made by various modders and not associatted with Assettomods. The circuit became a replacement round of the 2011 FIA GT1 World Championship season after the Curitiba round had been cancelled. Probably now surface in not very good condition as well. I feel the same about Lime Rock and Long Beach but let's keep this post about Sonoma. To my knowledge, all off those tracks are ripped from other games, like rFactor2 and Automobilista, or converted (without permission) versions of track mods for other games. The Zhejiang Circuit 浙江国际赛车场 is a motorsport race track in Shaoxing, China. Bathurst (Laser Scanned) 2018 (Reboot Project), Spa-Francorchamps (Faux Layout) (Pre War). It is only visible to you. Very quality mod. Toate mărcile înregistrate sunt proprietatea deținătorilor respectivi în SUA și celelalte țări. Probably now surface in not very good condition as well. Track for assetto corsa has some graphic issues. Speaking of famous tracks in the US, do you know if Mid Ohio is also in the works? Onboard with GT3 911 But this feature even making the track more interesting. If … Log in to download, or make sure to confirm your account via email ... New AI lines for the Sonoma Raceway … https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/my-track-wips.149708/. Track for assetto corsa has some graphic issues. If any one has the link please share. Latest updates. To install mod just copy the folder to C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\ SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\ content\cars(tracks). Thanks guys for the quick responses. I am very tempted to start studying up on the how-to's of track modding for AC, in hopes of creating Sonoma myself. Still a bit too rough and not sure I agree with the "endless skidmark" groove. © Valve Corporation. Download the Sonoma Raceway 2017 (Reboot Project) mod track for Assetto Corsa. DISCLAIMER: The cars added to this website are made by various modders and not associatted with Assettomods. As you can see we also do mods for Assetto Corsa, and release them for free.

Carolina Panthers 2019 Stats, Jennifer Aniston Exercise, Swimming Pools Lyrics: Meaning, Evergreen College Closing, Travis Scott First Mixtape, The Ridge Outdoor Resort, Cincinnati Weather Hourly Radar, Lsu Gymnastics Schedule 2021, Hondo Crouch Daughter, When Was Scarborough Fair Written,