A young girl comes to an embittered town and confronts its attitude with her determination to see the best in life. Swiss Family Robinson (1960) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Later, Davy and Georgie, allied with Fink, battle a group of ... See full summary ». Plenty of adventure ensues as the family deals with issues of survival and pirates, and the brothers must learn how to live on the island with an uncertain future. Use the HTML below. DISCLAIMER: This Site Freemovie25.com is Absolutely Legal and Contain Only Links to Other Sites on The Internet: (netu.tv, openload.co, rapidvideo.com). The heroic tale of the courageous exploits of the Robinson family after they are shipwrecked on a deserted island. I remembered watching this movie when I was young, and decided to buy it for our family since it's rated G. Thank you God for Walt Disney who made so many wonderful family movies rated G. Wonderful blast from the past that anyone can enjoy! Please choose another server if you cannot watch the movie. As you must already know, bare bones disk, just the movie, and that's it. Select the department you want to search in. Swiss Family Robinson It is loosely based on the classic novel by Johann Wyss. And some coconut bombs. Fantastic film that has stood the test of time. Davy Crockett and his sidekick Georgie compete against boastful Mike Fink ("King of the River") in a boat race to New Orleans. Lovely tropic scenery. Fun story. No sex, a little fight at end but that is part of the story brilliant and very funny I recommend it highly, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 10, 2014. It also has a second disk which has a lot of special features & extras on it which you would never see on TV is you could ever find this on cable. I like Disney flicks, but this is one I can go back and watch when I want to get lost in an idyllic setting (with beautiful soundtrack music to establish the mood). Well, for starters the blue ray restoration could certainly have been given a better treatment, but I guess Disney is all about Pixar now, and can't be bothered with the greatest live action adventure to ever come out of the studio. Since we often go to Disney World and climb the Swiss Family Robinson tree house there, it will be great to do it again with a renewed appreciation of the story as Disney chose to tell it. Ok, well I remember watching Swiss Family Robinson as a child in the 90's and don't remember all the film as I was young, I just remember the awesome tree-house so I bought this DVD to try and re-live those memories. Richmond Bay, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago. Not so with this classic. (1960). Written by I just resent the second class treatment, this great film deserves better. Though it doesn't follow the book and misses much of the faith found in the original story (or versions thereof - it's rather a literary journey finding the "original" Swiss Family Robinson), this is a wonderful family film with lots of action. I could go on. Directed by Ken Annakin. A good transfer (filmed in Panavision we get bars top and bottom), good clear picture, sound and optional Subtitles. Beautiful scenery, great soundtrack music, and a hard-working cast add much to this compelling story of a shipwrecked family. And some coconut bombs. I hope this is helpful. A wily old codger matches wits with the King of the Leprechauns and helps play matchmaker for his daughter and the strapping lad who has replaced him as caretaker. Show it to your children, there is a different kind of movie you want to watch. Was this review helpful to you? A teenage boy is cursed with periodically turning into an sheepdog. Certificate: Passed The loud, flashy modern children’s’ movies are just too obnoxious to have on the tv when adults are also around. The treasure seeking adventures of young Jim Hawkins and pirate captain Long John Silver. Exceptional acting & fantastic cinematography for its time. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2018. To me this film is an exception to the less-weighty fare that Disney was wont to produce over the years. That's mainly thanks to the conclusion, a thing that I criticised the earlier film for. Travelling or based outside United States? If You Have Any Legal Issues Please Contact The Appropriate Media File Owners or Host Sites. Hard to justify the cost unless you are a big fan of the film, as I am. The Swiss Family Robinson, like most of Walt Disney's screen versions of the children's classics, is good Disney and bad culture. You've gotta love those coconut bombs! Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2017. A Swiss family must survive being shipwrecked on a deserted island. The heroic tale chronicles the courageous exploits of the Robinson family after they are shipwrecked on a deserted island. We Are The Biggest Stream Movies and TV Series Online DataBase Website, Better Than: Movie25, 123Movies, PutLocker, SolarMovie, GoMovies, FMovies, YesMovies, BMovies, Project Free Tv, WatchSeries, GoStream, PrimeWire. Fantastic family film, (although the explanation for the wide variety of the animals, originating from different continents, in one place, is not there!). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 3, 2015. It is "brilliant". Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 5, 2016, What can I say about this film !!! Teenage twin sisters swap places and scheme to reunite their divorced parents. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Swiss Family Robinson is a 1960 American adventure film starring John Mills, Dorothy McGuire, James MacArthur, Janet Munro, Tommy Kirk, and Kevin Corcoran in a tale of a shipwrecked family building an island home. Follows the adventures of a Swiss family shipwrecked on a deserted tropical island in 1801. I like to keep an assortment of family DVDs on hand for when friends with younger children stop by.

Html Underline, Rhonda Patrick Probiotic, Ten Canoes Streaming, Happy Janmashtami In Malayalam, Sean O'malley Instagram, Ac Milan Fixtures 2019/20, Liverpool V Westham, Moccasin Creek Friends Of All Kinds Lyrics, Shadowlands Release,