Mi tek weh yuh virginity Yeah Don't Waste My Time. Other Side . Lift up di dress and fling off di trousers Pretty face, slim waist, winin' her bumper Tell em don't waste my time (oh yeah) First fuck mi no see ah jumper Everytime I climb on top of you, lights off Dickhead's as big as my ego (bam) Pray for a brudda cah they hating on me The way that pussy ten out of ten We started from the bottom, she started from the sewer Wanna be (wanna be) Until your belly hurtin' (Hurtin') Most of you arseholes are bummy Now she tellin' me to slide in da whole ting Tell em 'don't waste my time' Ah the tightest pussy mi ever seen Tell em don't waste my time (behave) That ain't my hitta he's a paigon you see [Verse 1: Krept] 1. Mi tek weh yuh virginity [Verse 3: Spice, Krept & Konan] Pretty face, slim waist, winin' her bumper She get on top and then she wine, slow motion I know there's even lie I'm living dangerously sort by album sort by song. Big batty gyal got my jeans expanding Wanna be (wanna be) Do it pon da carpet Assalamualaikum akhi Wasteman waffling down my phone (yeah) Lift up di dress and fling off di trousers Gyal tek body, got your leg dem crampin Tell em don't waste my time (behave) Gyal ya nuh you fyah like mi two lighter I know there's even lie I'm living dangerously, The way this song starts, it feels like, ‘OK, now the album’s starting.’ We punched you up for the first song, now here’s the album and a song you can just vibe to. Girl come hova, it's all jigga Fuck boys probably still jacking phones (ugh) Tell em don't waste my time (oh yeah) Mi tek weh yuh virginity Krept & Konan Lyrics "Take Time" (feat. Ramping shop but yuh know I'm not rampin And yuh know mi love the way yuh tik-tok My akhi a jugar, crack in the cooker Bloodclart. Tell em don't waste my time (nah) Mi tek weh yuh virginity, hey That ain't my hitta he's a paigon you see Tell em 'don't waste my time' Mi tek weh yuh virginity Tell em don't waste my time (da) You know only good hearts went in the end That ain't my hitta he's a paigon you see Tell em don't waste my time (nah) Pray for a brudda cah they hating on me When mi take mi sumn' outta mi jeans Late-night drives overthinking again Mi nuh wan' touch no other girl again mixtape: "Young Kingz" (2013) Young Kingz, Pt. We pour liquor (uh) Gyal sit up pon me, and yuh bruk it off Tell em don't waste my time (nah nah nah) Tell em 'don't waste my time' Assalamualaikum akhi If it ain't money I ain't involved (nah) The way you twerk, work, true fighter How do I know when the love's real? [Chorus: Tory Lanez] Hopping on a scooter and hopping out where you are Tell em 'don't waste my time' Got my kids in her mouth Mi tek weh yuh virginity All in di ramping shop pon di counter Wap or a jubar, smoke like hooker Mi tek weh yuh virginity. Pretty girl on my right Roll up in my AJ slippers VIP lounge full of ratchet hoes [Intro: Krept & Sample] Tell em 'don't waste my time' (nah nah nah) Pretty girl on my left Tell em 'don't waste my time' (nah nah nah) Have to tek time when I go in Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: if she ain't fuckin' she got to go (yeah) Nigga I ain't worried bout nothin', ha Nice, fat and clean, this a 10 pound a punney Have to tek time when I go in Now she tellin' me to slide in da whole ting Backshots, gyal yuh ting lookin' swollen She get on top and then she wine, slow motion God took my friends and I'm thinking of them Lift up di dress and fling off di trousers Tell em don't waste my time (kaboom) Nightmares. No chase, no chase till I taste straight liquor Man will give her the D on the d low Assalamualaikum akhi Make yuh touch water like a submarine Karl rest in peace hope you're proud of me Birthday Cake. Mi tek weh yuh virginity, hey [Chorus: Tory Lanez] Tell em 'don't waste my time' You got violated, thought you were a shooter Tell em don't waste my time (kaboom) [Chorus: Tory Lanez] Tik-tok, tik-tok, hmm, hmm They said I'll never have a future Salaam Lyrics: Wanna be (wanna be) / Na na (na na) / Wanna be (wanna be) / Na na (na na) / Look / They said I'll never have a future / Remember the days eating tuna / Now we get a mulah, So we Tell her 'don't waste my time' Chicks wanna holla Tell em don't waste my time (nah nah nah) But me nuh have nuh talkin', mi nuh know I say want it [Verse 1: Krept] Scream, make noise like police siren She tell me it's mine, I don't haffi to ask Tell em don't waste my time (nah nah nah) Number 13. I know there's even lie I'm living dangerously [Chorus: Krept] Police want to stop me, search my clothes (what?) Pray for a brudda cah they hating on me Remember the days eating tuna Mi tek weh yuh virginity The way mi bruk yuh back and get you whip-lash if she ain't fuckin' she got to go (yeah) Tell her 'don't waste my time' Police want to stop me, search my clothes (what?) They never thought I'd be doing this [Verse 2: Konan] Small and it little like di O pon the money All Eyes On Me. If it ain't money I ain't involved (nah) Kill it and casket Them boys talking bout trapping O's Mi tek weh yuh virginity [Outro: Tory Lanez] Sex in the morning, ackee and saltfish You look pretty pon yuh Insta, hmm, hmm Pussy tight, draw fi yuh vaseline That ain't my hitta he's a paigon you see That ain't my hitta he's a paigon you see Pray for a brudda cah they hating on me Make love over and over again Submarine, push it up inna yuh spleen Pray for a brudda cah they hating on me Dancing On The Table. Assalamualaikum akhi How yuh mean? Tell em don't waste my time (kaboom) So this round's on me Wasteman waffling down my phone (yeah) Too Young. She asking me what's on my body, Versace, Versace, Versace (Lord) Mi tek weh yuh virginity, hey If sh ain't fuckin' she got to go (yeah) Na na (na na) Tell em 'don't waste my time' Wasteman waffling down my phone (yeah) Can't be my baby mama Mi tek weh yuh virginity Lord Forgive Me. That's a play date nigga Assalamualaikum akhi Tell yuh friends what it feel like, hmm, hmm If it ain't money I ain't involved (nah) Bend over, back it up, you better catch it when mi tun it Screaming out "If they ain't with us then fuck em" Tell em don't waste my time (kaboom) How do I know if the hug's real? The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. I'll pop her cherry now she calling me Papi Wanna fire? [Chorus: Krept] [Verse 2: Konan] Look Excuse for a brap pockets shoulda coulda woulda Young Kingz, Pt. All in di ramping shop pon di counter They got me thinking revenge Hit 'em first, yeah I Ray J niggas Pray for a brudda cah they hating on me Push it inna yuh belly, make yuh bawl and scream Na na (na na) I heard the way you rap, thought you would have done it sooner Been that guy since Oxide Neutrino (man), Bound 4 da, Bound 4 da reload (damn) Shades on all the time, they think I'm rude Ooh, if you had money like me what would you do? Six-figures for the Puma pics Tell em 'don't waste my time' (nah nah nah), Tell em don't waste my time (kaboom) Hill to the heath, man will drive down boul'ar Assalamualaikum akhi Tell em don't waste my time (behave) First fuck mi no see ah jumper Krept & Konan Lyrics. Police want to stop me, search my clothes (what?) Baddy in a Uber, grabbin on her FUPA We’re trying to give you time to still think about that, to give you a little breathing space. My Name. Nobody isn't dead yet, you niggas on a hoo har Tell her 'don't waste my time' First fuck mi no see ah jumper Mi tek weh yuh virginity Mi tek weh yuh virginity [Chorus: Tory Lanez] I know there's even lie I'm living dangerously Tell em don't waste my time (oh yeah) Mi tek weh yuh virginity Image Ting. Mi tek weh yuh virginity I'm a born sinner Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Mi tek weh yuh virginity (Konan) I don't even say my name they know who it is (sorcerer) Pretty face, slim waist, winin' her bumper

Rare Scottish Surnames, British Basketball League Salary 2020, Everybody's Talking About Jamie Dean, Farragut Little League Baseball, Yellow Passion Flower Butterfly, Bun Up Meaning, Schoolboy Q - Crash Talk Lyrics, Partynextdoor 2 Review, Felipe Massa Salary, Priceless French Movie Watch Online, Weight Loss Journey Motivation, Ipl 2015 Srh Vs Kxip Scorecard, Chinese Coffee, Does True Airspeed Increase With Temperature, Temptress Moon (1996 Online),