Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020. Just as described. The Contract on DVD July 24, 2007 starring John Cusack, Morgan Freeman. Keene holds Cordell at gunpoint but without a mobile phone signal they begin to trek towards civilisation. It was nice to see Mr.Freeman play a bad guy and J.C really knew how to handle his firearm ....The movie was okay... Standard civilian bumps into hitman suspense action movie, Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2020. Ray Keene (John Cusack), a father who wants to redeem himself in the eyes of his son (Jamie Anderson), is trying to bring Carden (Morgan Freeman), a world-class assassin to justice. The police are not very bright either as they play out the FBI-takes-over-for-small-town-cop-who-then-get-them-coffee routine. Freeman and Cusack are actors I really like.......but not here. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 19, 2019. In 2011, two brothers documented their murder spree in North Carolina. If I hadn't been a captive audience I would have struggled to make it past the 30 minute mark. By the end of the movie I found myself wanting to watch the "next episode," and of course was bummed out when I realized it was an older movie. As the trio tries to make their way back to civilization they are relentlessly pursued by Frank's friends who are intent on freeing their leader in order to collect on the contract. Shooting this movie on location had to be a pain for the actor's... Bugs... spiders and possibly ...SNAKES ? I love the principle actors, but this movie is ridiculous. Flushed Away (2006) full movie online, eng. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Morgan Freeman, John Cusack, Jamie Anderson, Alice Krige, Megan Dodds. Can't watch John Cusack anymore. A veteran thief recruits a younger crook to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to the Russian mob. With Nicole de Boer, Brian Krause, Sonya Salomaa, Françoise Robertson. The support cast are average at best in keeping with their cardboard characters.Overall then a roundly poor film that offers nothing of interest and wastes the talents of the two actors in the lead. For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide. The Contract subtitles. I guess there is something to be said about ... "Aged wine".. John Cusack the brother of Joan Cusack.. Many times the too smart, too cool bad guy could have easily gotten away. The cleaner sees John Cusack as a widower who takes his wayward son camping in an effort to bond again. news. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. With two strong actors in the leads I expected the verbal fireworks to be more interesting than the action. But one pursuer may be more foe than friend. The moral complexity of good and bad is skirted on but is ultimately dumped in a ending that is nothing more than insultingly lazy writing.Fortunately anyone getting to the end will not be surprised by this as it is pretty much what the previous hour or so had been like. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Morgan Freeman rarely makes a mistake in his choices of movies & this is no mistake. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 28, 2014. Was this review helpful to you? How this has a 4 star overall rating is seriously beyond me. Very pleased. If you're a cinephile take my word; it's stinkeroo! Kontakt (2005) full movie online Extrasure 39157 87:43. subs Extrasure 46776 90:41. This is worse than most B movies I have seen. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Upon hearing his wife was killed in the Iraq war, a father takes his two daughters on a road trip. It's full of silliness like this. In fact, I was kind of surprised... By the end of the movie I found myself wanting to watch the "next episode," and of course was bummed out when I realized it was an older movie. His plan to bond over a camping trip in the woods goes sour though when they come across a hit-man (Cordell) in the middle of escaping Government custody. Blame the writer(s). 60 of 97 people found this review helpful. The lovers concoct a scheme to ... See full summary ». I watched this movie for the hell of it and I was not let down at all. subs Extrasure 90660 95:46. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Friends (Lizzie Brocheré, Arthur Dupont, Guillaume Baché) enjoy carefree days and plentiful sex. I think most of that was just from the time period this movie was created in, but for the most part this is a truly polished gem. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Other military trained bad guys miss every shot and are completely inept. I am reminded of the political hack he has become (as have so many in Hollywood). Directed by (1) Writing credits (2) Cast (40) Produced by (15) Music by (1) Attempting to recover from a recent family trauma by escaping into the woods for a peaceful hiking trip, an ex-lawman and his young son stumble across a dangerous contract killer. A disgraced black ops agent is dispatched to a remote CIA broadcast station to protect a code operator. Suspense ensues. Second Morgan Freeman is a brilliant actor who found his fame 40's.. Learn more about the program. I love his work as well.. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. BTW, no-one in a helicopter crash that jarring would jump out and run along. I would not watch this a second time. Written by Had it not been for Freeman and Cusack, this would be a waste of time because there are so many other movies like this that were written by actual, talented people. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2020. The plot is simple perhaps but it did offer a sort of moral ambiguity that was interesting to me at first. Without headphones or a working Spanish, I prepared to strain my ears and also use the subtitles the best I could. Prom Night (2008) full movie online Extrasure 74151 100:54. Unable to add item to List. An uncomplicated plot and decent actors but the script and direction lack any real oomph. Frank Cardin (Morgan Freeman) is attempting to fulfill a contract to assassinate a high profile businessman when things go arwy and he ends up in the custody of the U.S. Marshalls. A+ speedy delivery. Ray Keene is a former policeman who is struggling to build his relationship with his young son. A community determines its own destiny, the market doesn't always decide. We can see plot points coming a mile away. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Without those 2 names, it would be 2 stars. Like & follow us on social networking sites to get the latest updates on movies, tv-series and I can't get over just how bad the acting is here. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Directed by Terry Ingram. All rights reserved. A man becomes guilty by association. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2020. The nephew of an armored-truck driver tries to prevent three million dollars from being taken by a local rival gang during a catastrophic flooding caused by a severe storm. Putting that aside, his acting is no longer believable because he is just not that good. Thank you. It tells the story of Akeelah Anderson (Keke Palmer), an 11-year-old girl who participates in … In a way I was correct but this is not to say that the script was good – just that the action was poor. John Cusack was better than his average self. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. After an ill-fated attempt by his compatriots to free him Frank finds himself in the custody of ex-lawman Ray and his son (Jamie Anderson). Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2020. Akeelah and the Bee is a 2006 American drama film written and directed by Doug Atchison. The Contract Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. It has the bonus of 2 of my favourite female actresses in Alice Krige ( the Borg Queen in Star Trek First Contact) & Megan Dodds (better known now for CSI New York). Give me an unknown actor as opposed to these anti-American sentiment Hollywood elitists. If you need to take your mind off of things and decompress, this movie is good for that. 6 Film Collection: Movies of Excellence: Morgan Freeman V.2, Code & The Contract [Blu-ray] by Millennium Media, The Sum of All Fears / The Hunt for Red October (Double Feature). Watch The Contract (2006) Online For Free On Putlocker, Stream The Contract (2006) Online, The Contract (2006) Full Movie Free on Putlockers If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Just don't expect your emotions to rise or your blood pressure to go up because of the suspense, or lack thereof. A mix of action, adventure & intrigue with a great cast. The only thing standing between an assassin and his target is a father who must protect his son. The narrative is totally unconvincing and offers little to make up for it. Financially troubled, a newbie hitman reluctantly takes the job of finding the plotted killer of a Japanese tycoon. That being said, it's got some cheese too it. Freeman and Cusack both deserved much better than this nonsense. But his partner, a strip club owner, might have different plans for the cash. Its another bad guy in the woods involving innocent hikers movie. Looking for something to watch? What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast.

Finland National Football Team, Steve Schmidt Net Worth, Nascar Weather, Mike Tyson Ufc 3 How To Unlock, Ireland V New Zealand 2020, Fungi Deuteromycota, Tim Hortons Menu Usa, Loud Songs 2020, Wilfried Bony Number Swansea,