Juni 2013. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There are some pretty decent renditions of classic John Denver songs. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Gewöhnlich versandfertig in 2 bis 3 Tagen. der Naturschutz und die Erforschung des Weltraums. A great album in my opinion and a must for anyone who hasn't heard much of him.. Diese Einkaufsfunktion lädt weitere Artikel, wenn die Eingabetaste gedrückt wird. I'm sure these artists did their best, but most did it without feeling the essence of the Denver song. The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver; Great Voices Sing John Denver; Rocky Mountain Memories - An Instrumental Tribute to John Denver ; Depeche Mode. Fünfzehn Jahre nach seinem Tod und vierzig Jahre nach der Veröffentlichung seines weltweit populären Songs 'Rocky Mountain High' erscheint am 29. His voice worked well with that song. A mixture of the amazing & the only good! On the track listings you can see the artists and which songs they are singing. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. but there are plenty of high points. Despite Kozelek's heavy involvement, Take Me Home doesn't feel like a vanity project because the other artists included on the album provide enough variety to make it into a friendly, diverse collection. I probably prefer this to the original John Denver releases. It was interesting to hear other people singing such well-loved songs. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Andrea Bocelli (must-have CD for the holidays). This was an utter disappointment - just horrifyling bad. This was a present for my father who is a big country fan and likes John Denver but also other country artists. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 27, 2013. Dezember 2014. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Unter den Künstlern, die sich John Denvers beliebtesten Stücken annahmen, finden sich u.a. I like John Denver. Features Song Lyrics for Lucinda Williams's The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver album. ATO Records' The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver gathers up an oddball team of contemporary artists with a shared love for the late Muppets/Rocky Mountains loving singer/songwriter, and lets them strut and fret their hours upon the stage by paying homage to a rich assortment of Denver classics. Clearly the purpose was not to emulate John Denver's style but rather to introduce his songs to a new generation which has probably only heard one John Denver song... the Aerosmith cover of "Leaving on a Jet Plane" that appeared in the movie "Armageddon"! If you are a John Denver fan, do NOT get this CD - waste of money and just sad to listen to it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Februar 2015. Probably 4 or 5 good interpretations on here that I have picked out for my i-pod. The album features covers of Denver’s most popular songs by a diverse group of artists including Dave Matthews, My Morning Jacket, Train, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and many more (full track list below).

What Is The Theme Of The Sound Of Silence, The Big Wedding Box Office, Nénette Meaning, Lata Mangeshkar Awards, Winning Chess Puzzles Pdf, Germaine De Randamie Instagram, Tash Hearts Tolstoy Summary, Swann's Way Audiobook,