– Between Korean food or Chinese food, he prefers Chinese food. He chose'The8' to be his stage name since when the'8' is laid down it's an infinity sign. Suggestions, About Us (“The Collaboration”) Seventeen Seventeen performing "Oh My!" Birth Name: Xu Minghao (徐明浩) Signature [5] It was not until the release of revised album "Directors Cut" that he returned to promotions. Enjoy! But just look at these two! The8 of Seventeen went from studying martial arts as a child in China to becoming K-pop’s biggest Chinese star. [8], On 4 May 2020, The8 announced the release of a second single, "Falling Down". Personal Information – In the old dorm he used to have his own room. It’s mentioned during both One Fine Day seasons and The Collaboration, Kpop Girl Group Profiles It was reported the show lasted for approximately 10 minutes. "—" denotes songs that did not chart or were not released in that region. SNS (Japanese Seventeen Magazine) Xu Minghao (Chinese: 徐明浩; Korean: 서명호; born November 7th 1997), known by his stage name THE8, also stylized as The8, is a Chinese singer, dancer and songwriter based in South Korea. , I joined the fansign at 17 September 2018, THE8 SIGN MY POSTER AND HE SMIRK AT ME, In their new apartment, the8 have his own room now. Thanks for the info and for providing the source! It was released on 8 May 2020. Credit: IZ*ONE Special thanks to: (midgehitsthrice ) Related: Seventeen Profile What is your favorite Seventeen ship? Nationality: Chinese Their first EP 17 Carat was digitally released on 29 May.[4]. allkpop® is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. The8 (徐明浩); Chinese; Xu Ming Hao, better known by his stage name The8, is the Lead Dancer and Sub Vocalist of the Korean boy group 'Seventeen' who are under Feel free to comment down below. They’ve been through it all from the ups and the downs … Even if he has to wake up at 3 AM, he would wake up 1 hour before and eat. – The8 was chosen as a dance mentor on season 2 of “Idol Producer”. – His favorite number is 7. SEVENTEEN had their concert ‘Ideal Cut’ in Seoul recently when fans noticed an interesting addition on one of the members` inner arm. He has been practicing Chinese wushu since he was 5 years old. Height Actually I think 178 cm is about 5’10”, my mistake. i found out his cute in sexy so now his my ultimate bias, he said reads when he’s sad or stressed in “the collaboration”, Thanks a lot for the info and for providing the source, it’s much appreciated! May 7th, 2020. (Boy Groups), https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/f0dcfe26d83b1fe94d8f4b4e1a4903b42c8602cc04a4081daddf5bc37c0228fd.jpg, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/31046107bc163ab8d991e895d778216aceccf587a95edb896958cacdf4bbc0ef.jpg, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/d620081ed58b115febec0cae468881234ad3afb83813de1d3f35002bcaa0934f.jpg, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RO5uU0gh7o&index=4&t=0s&list=PLPB1FC_MrpPPH8A8DgAU9vhesJt2_HYJ8, Hoshi (Seventeen) Facts and Profile, Hoshi’s Ideal Type, Woozi (Seventeen) Facts and Profile, Woozi’s Ideal Type. , The8 can be considered as a sub-rapper as well, he has been rapping a little bit in their recent CBs, he’s shoe size is 260, i think you should mention it ^^, @disqus_H5UyGsglnX:disqus – there are times that he goes out with the members and spending time riding bicycles and watching movies. Birth Place When we updated the Seventeen profile we forgot to update his individual profile as well! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Kpop Facts If SEVENTEEN always manages to dominate music charts with their releases as a … They always help me with basic living essentials, and we meet up to grab a meal together too. In 2015, The8 debuted with the South Korea boy band, Seventeen. (Japanese Seventeen Magazine) In 2012 he participated in the 6th Shanghai World Dance Competition held from 27 to 30 April. – He is in charge of b-boying in performance team. Final member to join the Pledis Entertainment K-pop band Seventeen. , Thanks for the info, we gave you credits in the post! He became obsessed with breakdancing in middle school, so after graduating, to learn more about dance, he left home to go to a far-away arts school. On October 24 at 7 PM CST, the birthday drone project for Seventeen's The8 launched. 300 Drones lit up the sky in Shanghai to celebrate Seventeen's The8's birthday. Chinese – The8’s ideal type is someone who is cute and kind. [1], In 2008, The8 appeared on the Chinese program CCTV Variety Show, in 2010 he also appeared on the Chinese program Day Day Up. The8 was born in Anshan, Liaoning, China on November 7th 1997. After debuting with Seventeen, The8 also landed a television role in Real Class - Elementary School in 2017. Quiz: Can you guess the group by 3 B-Sides? He post his artworks often too. Whenever he needs the help of his mom and dad, The8 can rely on Mingyu’s parents for immediate help. He participated and won first prize at the National Children’s martial arts competition. By continuing to browse this website, you declare to accept the use of cookies. On 12 December 2017, Pledis Entertainment announced that The8 would be suspending his promotional activities due to a waist injury. Sub-Unit: Performance Team – He always makes sure to eat his meals without skipping any. Kpop Discographies In 2019 he served as one of the two dance coaches (alongside Jolin Tsai) in the Chinese survival show Idol Producer 2. He attended Beijing Contemporary Music Academy. Seventeen debuted on May 26, 2015, under Pledis Entertainment. – NCT’s Winwin said he is close to The8. – He wanted to be a superstar since he was young. Which is your favorite Seventeen ship? also, whenever he speaks Korean, he’s not that good so he’s told that he’s “cute.” He was a B-Boy in China for six years. As of May 25, 2020 Big Hit Ent. Xu Minghao(Chinese:徐明浩;Korean:서명호; born November 7th 1997), known by his stage nameTHE8, also stylized as The8, is a Chinese singer, dancer and songwriter based in South Korea. Before Fame. He was the last member to join the group. my bias! The8 was born in Anshan, Liaoning, China on 7 November 1997. [2], He made his first appearance on Seventeen TV in late 2014. & you can choose. He was a B-Boy in China for six years. Poll: Which is your favorite song in Seventeen’s Heng:garae album? Birth Date His roommates are Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Vernon, and Dino, and the one who’s often untidy is everyone except him. Birth Name Thanks for the suggestion! Poll: Who owned SEVENTEEN’s HOME;RUN era? Height: 179 cm (5’10.5″) (from a recent radio guesting but i forgot which one sorryy), @jxnn:disqus Between Korean food or foreign food, he prefers Chinese food. Kpop Ships – he’s firm on his own thoughts, but he can also accommodate others’ opinions. My parents are in China so Mingyu’s parents are like my Korean mom and dad. Ok, done! This site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality. Xú Mínghào (徐明浩) They go out to eat even without Mingyu’s knowing! Seventeen Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. They basically pass as twin brothers! – when he’s up on stage, he wonders if he’s kind of cool and sexy. [9], All credits are adapted from the Korea Music Copyright Association, unless stated otherwise.[11]. He placed in the top 8. Weibo: xuminghao_The8 – He was born in Anshan, Liaoning, China. The bond between The8 and Mingyu’s family are literally heart-wrenchingly adorable! and we are born in the same month too! Pledis Entertainment (Korean)XCSS Entertainment (Chinese) May 26, 2015 (SEVENTEEN) On December 12, 2017, Pledis Entertainment announced that The8 would be suspending his promotional activities due to a waist injury. Can you please change his picture to a newer one cuz I feel the one you’re using is kinda old hehe,sorry for this if you don’t wanna change it it’s fine!! Former After School member Kahi's father passes away, BLACKPINK’s "Lovesick Girls" becomes the group's 10th M/V to hit 200 million views on YouTube, Seventeen shows off their moves in relay dance for 'HOME;RUN', Filipino fans of BTS's Jimin honor the frontliners with free meals in celebration of Jimin’s birthday, TXT break their own record and surpass 400,000 pre-orders for their upcoming mini-album 'Minisode 1: Blue Hour'. The8 (徐明浩); Chinese; Xu Ming Hao, better known by his stage name The8, is the Lead … The meaning behind his stage name is that the number 8 is a number well liked by many people in China and when the 8 is laid down, the infinite sign appears. Check out the birthday ad for The8 below. , From Japanese Seventeen Magazine — Official photo for Semicolon Amy McDonald. -He has a habit of biting his lips Feel free to comment below. The8 was seen with a … -He used to wear braces He is Chinese and really works hard and efficient. He always makes sure to eat his meals without skipping any. Occupation -He said, he would definitely date a fan Blood Type: O (Japanese Seventeen Magazine) (S.Coups, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, The8, Jeonghan, Dino), "Here's What a 13-Member K-Pop Boy Band Looks Like: Watch 'Adore U' by Seventeen", "SEVENTEEN 成員 The 8 因腰傷暫停活動 暫時以 12 人形式活動!", "SEVENTEEN's The8 Announces New Solo Release + Drops 1st Teaser", "Songs Registered Under The8 (디에잇) (10013922)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The8&oldid=984985575, Articles containing Chinese-language text, Articles containing simplified Chinese-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 23 October 2020, at 08:05. Career He attended Beijing Contemporary Music Academy. 58 2015–present Seventeen Members Profile: Seventeen Ideal Type, Seventeen Facts Seventeen (세븐틴) is a K-Pop band that consists of 13 members: S.coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon (the hip-hop unit); Woozi, Jeonghan, Joshua, DK, Seungkwan (the vocal unit); Hoshi, Jun, The8, Dino (the performance unit). Also, whenever he speaks Korean, he’s not that good so he’s told that he’s “cute.” (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)

Country Joe And The Fish Vietnam Song Meaning, Adt Time Zone Time Now, Arnold Schwarzenegger Kindergarten Cop Soundboard, Kedon Slovis High School, Pratunam Night Market, Heaven Can Wait Lubitsch, Mundial Magazine Font, Mudgee Aboriginal Community, City Of Vancouver,