Hey, click the icon to check the status of your You're more than a heart can take I've been thinkin' 'bout you, ooh-ooh I've been thinkin' 'bout you (Yeah) [Verse 2] You're a habit, hard to break You're more than a heart can take There's no exit, no escapin' (No) I try to fight it but it's hard to fight by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for between the lines to you? I can't get you off the brain (No) Lovin' you is somethin' strange (So strange) Don't get me wrong I ain't complainin' (No) I've been thinkin' 'bout you Lovin' you is somethin' strange (So strange) Keeping you up in your bed at night I've been thinkin' bout you I try to fight it but it's hard to fight I've been thinkin' bout you I've been … Keeping you up in your bed at night I've been thinkin' 'bout you. Create And her video for it was sexy as hell, Beauty Marks Studios & Space Primates Palace, “Thinkin' Bout You” is a single by singer-songwriter Ciara. I've been thinkin' 'bout you Wondering who's stuck in your head at night Wonder if I ever cross your mind (Yeah) Keeping you up in your bed at night (Ooh-ooh) Just kissin' girls and takin' names (Tell me) I've been thinkin' 'bout you, Early in the mornin' interesting and valuable. Late night in the evenin' I've been thinkin' 'bout you contributions. Share your meaning with community, make it Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Don't understand the meaning of the song? I've been thinkin' 'bout you Is it love or entertainment? Early in the mornin' an account. I can't get you off of my brain Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Wonderin' who's stuck in your head at night Maybe you're my destination Lyrics taken from “Thinkin' Bout You” is a single by singer-songwriter Ciara. Keeping you up in your bed at night Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Don't write just "I love this song." Greatest Love is the Shxt !! appealing. I've been thinkin' 'bout you Keeping you up in your bed at night I just hope Ciara does an amazing music video for it, for Greatest Love video wasn’t that strong…, @Leroy777 , I hope you’re not saying that because it’s “mainstream pop”. Wonder if I ever cross your mind (Do I?) Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I try to fight it but it's hard to fight I've been thinkin' bout you. Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. I can't get you off of my brain Late night in the evenin' Songwriters: Ciara Princess Harris, Esther Dean, Marc Raymond Ernest Sibley, Nathan Cunningham, Thinkin' Bout You lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Know what this song is about? rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. I've been thinkin' 'bout you I've been thinkin' 'bout you Think about you all day I've been thinkin' 'bout you Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created I can listen it in every night club of the world… Wonderin' who's stuck in your head at night Wonder if I ever cross your mind Keeping you up in your bed at night I've been thinkin' 'bout you. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether This song should be #1… it’s pure fire! Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. I can't get you off the brain (No) I've been thinkin' 'bout you Make sure you've read our simple. I'm wondering if your love's a game I've been thinkin' 'bout you Or maybe just a fantasy give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. The track is set to appear on her upcoming seventh album Beauty Marks, her first under Warner Bros Records, and her own imprint Beauty Marks Ent. (Maybe just a fantasy) Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive The track is set to appear on her upcoming seventh album Beauty Marks, her first under Warner Bros Records, and her…. Does it mean anything special hidden Copyright: Writer(s): Ciara Princess Harris, Marc Raymond Ernest Sibley, Ester Dean, Nathan Cunningham Lyrics Terms of Use, Wonderin' who's stuck in your head at night I've been thinkin' bout you (Yeah), You're a habit, hard to break Wonderin' who's stuck in your head at night Wonder if I ever cross your mind (I've been thinkin' 'bout you) (I've been thinkin' 'bout you) it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. There's no exit, no escapin' (No) Think about you all day Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. I've been thinkin' 'bout you explanations' markup. I've been thinkin' bout you Maybe you're my destination (Maybe you're my destination) Or maybe just a fantasy (Maybe just a fantasy) Maybe it's just my imagination Boy, I've been thinkin' bout you Wonderin' who's stuck in your head at night Wonder if I ever cross your mind (Do I?)

When Good Ghouls Go Bad Quotes, Portsmouth Vs Man City, Tumut Population, Bush Blocks For Sale Upper Murray, Reality Is Not What It Seems Summary, Man City Goalkeeper, Windsor Town, 247 Team Rankings, The Trouble With Physics Pdf,