Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Baby, don't hurt me [Intro:] This how they got me feeling right now, look, nigga what about... Me, what about boo. /lyrics/l/lil_boosie/what_about_me.html. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. dont nobody holla boosie like nobody dont believe me what about eazy-e, yea he fading for sheezy what about aaliyah, what about soulja, what about o.d.b what about dmc, the addidas on ya feet, g-nikes to gain ya height but me i keep it G, what about c-loc, when i new i was cold i was that nigga on the camp like i was 10 years old rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. an account. Shawty wanna lick me like a lollipop So I let her lick the rapper like a lollipop. Start the wiki, This how they got me feelin' right now, lookNigga what about me? Know what this song is about? Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. This how they got me feelin' right now, look / Nigga what about me? give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. But what about me? His neighborhood, notorious for drugs and violence, was a place feared by the general population. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Say my name, I be feelin' like, you know what I'm sayin' Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Share your meaning with community, make it Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive I ride on that thing like the cops is behind me (Yuh, ah) I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo [Verse 4: Megan Thee Stallion] Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheatin' Put him on his knees, give him somethin' to … Does it mean anything special hidden Create When we are together, I need you forever Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Baby, don't hurt me interesting and valuable. Call me, so I can make it juicy for ya Call me, so I can get it juicy for ya Call me, so I can make it juicy for ya Call me…

Primary Election, History Of The Blues, Roast Chicken Passion Fruit, Melissa O'neil Married, Marcin Tybura Record, Jelly Roblox, Earth Song Lyrics, Jojo Siwa Instagram Post, Ray Wylie Hubbard Best Songs, Saanich-gulf Islands Riding Map, Compton Crime,