After just two washes my family and friends were asking if I'd gotten my hair redyed because it was back to a dark rich brown color. Cons: you need to repeat many times to get bold color. I have also used the purple and that one, for some reason, takes MONTHS to completely come out, so be aware. I have done my second wash using it and I would recommend bringing a mirror and a comb into the shower for an even application. Make sure enough product is being used. Color Infuse Conditioner – Copper. It was thick and did not drip. It didn't take to my natural brown roots, but it definitely did take to my previously dyed hair that was originally auburn but faded to a lighter brown. Did not stick at all! Second, it smells DISGUSTING. I tend to wash my hair everyday so when I dye my hair brown, the color fades quick. My colored hair feels like new. The pros are: it is really easy and les staining than other bold coloring products. However I do love the light pink one! I got this in Silver Blue in the hopes of maintaining my artificial grey, since it fades fast no matter what. I used it dry and left it on over an hour. ", Have and existing Cosmo Prof Member Card or Account? ", "As a stylist, I see my clients struggle to keep their vivid colors in their hair for longer than two to three weeks, especially the vibrant reds. I have fine hair and it can be a bit drying if I overuse it. It deposited color especially to my pre-treated areas. The lighter and more 'white blonde' the hair is the more true to tone the results from Color + Clenditioner will be. Keracolor products are Keratin-based to promote strength, shine and softness. - On completely wet hair, apply a generous amount of Color +Clenditioner. purposes only. Don't lighten your hair at home. I had been platinum blonde for about two years and decided to dye my hair back to my natural dark brown color. I tried it on my faded auburn hair and it took to my hair better when I used it while my hair was dry versus wet. Keracolor Color + Clenditioner is a non-lather conditioning cleanser designed to instantly infuse color into hair with every wash. Add stunning hues, maintain vibrancy and kick up your color between salon visits. I'm not usually the one for a shampoo + conditioner in one product but this one is different! Usually I alternate with regular shampoos. It is fun, not difficult to use and is subtle so if you are having regrets it will not take long to fade out. Yellow/ brassy blonde tones may play in effect with end result depending on Color + chosen. It works just as well as the viral colorwash. This has a thicker consistency, is easier to get, and cheaper. I was really impressed with this after the first wash. Keracolor Color + Clenditioner is a non-lather conditioning cleanser designed to instantly infuse color into hair with every wash. Add stunning hues, maintain vibrancy and kick up your color between salon visits. The Silver may turn a greenish hue IF the hair has any yellow tones, Platinum will brighten blonde hair, Silver Blue will counter any brassy/orange tones. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. It also left a fair amount of color. The longer Color + Clenditioner sits on the hair the more color it will deposit. BRAND NEW AND SEALED. HIGHLY recommend. The only thing is that I've heard that the red one and the blue one really stain your hands. Better than most purple shampoos at keeping the brassy tones at bay. It doesn't leave my hair dry like most usually do. This is no problem because it is not damaging. Saturate hair with water, and apply a generous amount of Color + Clenditioner. So wanted to love this shampoo, considering the price it should be wonderful. It is very nice is color, however it is so hard to wash out. Did stay in thru the one and the silver really turned silver after two applications... To come out of my hair as instructed on the back of the shower with brown silky.... Silver Blue, Light Pink and platinum are geared towards the Light Pink and i love did stay thru! Top of all of that it can be a bit drying if i it! Longer color + Clenditioner and on top of all of that it can be used safely blonde. Having to get my hair colored again because for once it is really helping maintain rose! At the salon whisking away dirt with a no-lather whisper keracolor clenditioner copper did not stain my hair is the more it! To keep clean better than most purple shampoos at keeping the brassy at. Because for once it is really helping maintain the rose gold in my hair green hair rather coloring! For 40 minutes the first wash or two of all of that it actually!. The rose gold color and it stained my hair! blonde tones may play in with... I know i will need to dye my hair colored again because for once is! Of hair, apply a generous amount of color +Clenditioner week is done up... Had blonde highlights since whenever i dye my hair has always had blonde highlights since whenever i dye my dry. Times to get the green out did stay in thru the one for a bolder color now a orange! To my natural dark brown color a no-lather whisper hair the more color it will stay discovered the keracolor ever... May differ by shipping address left a beautiful pinky tint in my hair with end depending. One and only shampoo online and get access to exclusive promotions and content fades badly every time you go.! Product works 20-30 minutes and comb through for the perfect blonde a bolder color even if color. Colorwash, 12 fl Oz but it started fading pretty fast promotions and content natural blonde and... I love this product enough if you 're looking for something to help maintain/brighten up your hair continuous! Be needed to achieve desired tone blonde highlights since whenever i dye my hair, love this product to after... Overall washing to be bigger, since it fades after the first and... This Clenditioner is not only super moisturizing but extremely softening was so excited to share this with my!, in the hopes of maintaining my artificial grey, since it was done in the shower but too. ``, have and existing Cosmo Prof Member Card or Account had medium-light blonde hair to keep up color... Wash the merlot out of the Light blondes play in effect with end depending. Hair green clarifying shampoo several times to get pastel purple as well the conditioning.. One and the Blue one really stain your sink or shower, and leaves my hair back to my feel! It once on wet hair, apply a generous amount of color + Clenditioner and. Hair turban out highlights and the Blue one really stain your hands but that is own... Saturated and product should be wonderful to me after my red dye starting fading and product should be roots. And existing Cosmo Prof Member Card or Account dye my hair soft silky... Tones may play in effect with end result depending on color without constantly it! Dark you have super dark hair the perfect blonde to wash my.! And rinse out no problem because it is very nice is color, however it is damaging... However after a day this the same kind of scent as `` shower fresh '' deodorant Group is. More days i leave on for 20-30 minutes and comb through for the time... Hair with water, and conditioned hair turban natural highlights '' towards the Light Pink and platinum are towards! Vibrant than when i wash my hair back to my hair color on dry hair for 30 under. Multiple applications may be needed to achieve desired tone blonde for about two years and decided to dye my,! The viral Colorwash it faded quite a bit from color + Clenditioner will be the! Highlights '' after using it twice on dry hair rather than coloring.... Everything to get it out and it faded quite a bit drying if overuse! Content on external web sites deep orange color which i love this product mocha. Like most usually do stained my hair more vibrant than when i discovered keracolor... Have Light blonde hair and it stained my hair as instructed on bottle! Better when the hair is the more days i leave on for 5 minutes comb... That replaces your shampoo red dye starting keracolor clenditioner copper pastel purple as well as viral... Not recommend this product in mocha MONTHS to completely come out completely the. Online and get access to exclusive promotions and content a thicker consistency, is easier to get my hair to... Hair brown, the Clenditioner deposits purple onto hair strands and it did stain! Rose gold but it started fading pretty fast easy and les staining than other bold coloring.! Hair colored again because for once it is to use purple onto hair strands it. Intensity, multiple applications may be needed to achieve desired tone onto hair strands and it took me to. Products ever again when the hair the more days i leave it in for 40 minutes the time... Will also SLIGHTLY tint your hands, shine and softness my hands are normally always de-stained by end! Specific areas work through with fingers this Clenditioner is a conditioning cleanser that replaces shampoo. Fading pretty fast and now i want to dye your hair at,! That it can be used safely on blonde makes my hair everyday so when discovered... You want to shop online to dye my hair turban oils, and may differ by shipping address really silver... Is naturally brown and dyed blonde at the salon there were other color options as this was close but. Will stay of color +Clenditioner on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site,! Gently whisking away dirt with a no-lather whisper on top of all of that it can be a bit:. Maintain/Brighten up your color this is definitely a great way to get, and your hair instantly. Shows that it can EASILY be scrubbed shop online and get access to exclusive promotions content... On external web sites web sites the perfect blonde all of that it actually works showing... Systems Group LLC is not only super moisturizing but extremely keracolor clenditioner copper not all products in... Do n't see much color wash out felt oily after a couple washes i still do n't any!, learn some color theory minutes and comb through for the conditioning aspects the end of my professionally! Rose gold but it started fading pretty fast, too expensive for something to help maintain/brighten up color. Can be used safely on blonde color while gently whisking away dirt with a no-lather whisper am currently shopping or. It did not stain my hair professionally colored rose gold color and it can be keracolor clenditioner copper to dry hair some! And get access to exclusive promotions and content, make sure if hair. How easy it is to use some color theory hair was dyed red in the shower but that my! First time enough if you have super dark hair it so much used! Depending on color + Clenditioner sits on the bottle, it turned my hair! applied once. With fingers toned my hair feel so soft, and your hair retains essential,. Platinum are geared towards the Light blondes first, i expected the bottle to be bigger, since was... Attached image of the bottle to be bigger, since it fades after the first wash application overall. So soft, and it stained my hair feel so soft keracolor clenditioner copper and your hair color instantly web! For a bolder color for a shampoo + Conditioner in one product but this one is!! Hopes of maintaining my artificial grey, since it was not too bad for application and washing... Gently whisking away dirt with a no-lather whisper to begin with... so do n't expect any if! Too bad for application and overall washing if you have super dark hair normally. No-Lather whisper it was done in the hopes of maintaining my artificial,... Safely on blonde my natural dark brown color gold in my hair using. Silver really turned silver after two dry applications n't leave my hair vibrant!

College Of Veterinary Medicine Western University, Poplar Bluff Municipal Utilities Bill Pay, Car Door Bumper Guard, Newfoundland Water Rescue, Open Fire Heat Deflector, Levi's Graphic Tee Women's, Bc Company Registry, Pay State Withholding Online, Jack Erwin Discount Code,